Non-spoiled fights

jjsquirrel

When checking the results of a fight I have to click on the W or L to see it, or go via the fighter page so I already know the result. Is there a way to view it so you can read through the log without knowing until the end?

I have seen you can add fights to a spoiler list but never seen any results from doing so.

• Upvote 1

Click on the Event that your fight is on. Click the + icon to the right, and it will be added to your Spoiler List.

http://mmatycoon.com/spoilerfight.php

All your Bookmarked fights from clicking the + icon will be there, and fights are usually up around the 8 or 9 minute mark past the hour.

Or if you don't wanna do that, scroll to the bottom of this page

http://mmatycoon.com/spoilerpage.php

and the fights will be there after the event is fully finished processing.

The second option is the best way to view your own fights without spoilers. I usually queue up the spoiler/news page and just keep refreshing until the fights show up. Then you can choose to view the fights either as just a report that you can read at your own pace, or (and this way is my personal favorite because it has me literally on the edge of my seat watching it play out play by play) is the PBP option. It will scroll out the fight one line at a time until the end. You can change the scroll rate for if you read faster or slower then it scrolls, and you can pause the fight if you missed something, have to answer the phone, or pee or whatever. Obviously, it is my favored method of viewing the fights. You can also add fights that are not your fighters to it as well, by bookmarking the fight and then when you scroll down to the bottom of the page where the non-spoiler fights are listed you can click on the link to take you to your bookmarked fights.

• Upvote 1