Allow opponent...

senjinone

Hey!

Not really a noob, but the question is noobish :)

I realize how the "Allow opponent stand up" works to some degree. If i am on bottom i will let the guy on top stand if he wants to.

But how does it work with the slider "Knockdown follow and Dont follow"?

Can i have always follow on a knockdown so the fighter keeps punching the guy on knockdown but click "Allow opponent stand up" so i dont stay on the ground?

I hope you made the question clear...

// Crissy

(Addition: I think i just realized how it works)

• Upvote 1

Knockdown follow vs Don't follow: If you knock your opponent down with a strike, either in the clinch or whilst standing you can either follow them to the mat or allow them to stand back up and continue the fight standing. Unlike the other sliders, this is not a 1-100 sliding scale, instead you have 3 options. Always follow down, never follow down or sometimes follow down. If you leave the slider in the middle (sometimes follow down), then your fighter will use his intelligence and experience to decide whether he should follow his opponent to the mat. If the fighter is close to being finished then your fighter will be more likely to follow them to the mat. The system will also look at who has the ground advantage, whether your fighter is set to be aggressive on the ground, whether he has good ground and pound etc, when deciding whether to follow down to the mat.

Knockdown follow vs Don't follow: If you knock your opponent down with a strike, either in the clinch or whilst standing you can either follow them to the mat or allow them to stand back up and continue the fight standing. Unlike the other sliders, this is not a 1-100 sliding scale, instead you have 3 options. Always follow down, never follow down or sometimes follow down. If you leave the slider in the middle (sometimes follow down), then your fighter will use his intelligence and experience to decide whether he should follow his opponent to the mat. If the fighter is close to being finished then your fighter will be more likely to follow them to the mat. The system will also look at who has the ground advantage, whether your fighter is set to be aggressive on the ground, whether he has good ground and pound etc, when deciding whether to follow down to the mat.

Hey!

Yea, i found that too and think i understand how it works now.

Thanks!

// Crissy