Ways To Earn Tycoon Cash: For New and Old Managers

EzekelRAGE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a lot of trouble keeping my fighters and my managera account above 0$ they are all contracted and fighting regualarly but I am locked into contracts where I'm hardly making any money because of travel expenses.

You don't need to travel. If you just wait for an auto-flight to be booked and then cancel it, come fight time your fighter will just 'teleport' to the fight and back again.

• 7 months later...

Also tried the noob fund to get some help in order to have my fighters stay in good gyms, and perhaps start a gym myself. Did not get a response, do anyone know if has closed down or is being taken care of by someone else?

• Upvote 1

Also tried the noob fund to get some help in order to have my fighters stay in good gyms, and perhaps start a gym myself. Did not get a response, do anyone know if has closed down or is being taken care of by someone else?

I'm the guy who deals with it but I haven't got no message from yourself I have off others though

Hit me up

• Upvote 2

I'm the guy who deals with it but I haven't got no message from yourself I have off others though

Hit me up

hmm must have found one of the previous owners of the fund. Will send you a message later today, thanks!
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

You don't need to travel. If you just wait for an auto-flight to be booked and then cancel it, come fight time your fighter will just 'teleport' to the fight and back again.

Is this a glitch that just wont get fixed or intentional?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm new at this game, but I really like it. It seems daunting however to gain enough money from fighters to be able to move around, get decent training, and buy VIP. Help is always appreciated, but willing to put in the grind to make it to the top :winner:

Welcome to the game, and you seem to qualify for the noob fund: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65484 - could be worthwhile to hit that.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The first thing every new VIP user should do is

1. Create a clothing company

2. Take out a loan for $11900 (The amount it costs to order 3500 pieces of clothing)

3. Create 3500 of the same item of clothing, shorts or shirt it doesn't matter. Set the price for $300

4. Go send a private message to the top 10 richest fighters in the game saying you're open for Laundry services. Set your rate at 15%-20%. This will be how much you get to keep.

5. If you're lucky, one of those guys will buy your entire stock of 3500. That's $1 050 000. If your cut is 20% you get to keep $210 000 and you send back $840 000. So what happens now is you withdraw that $840 000 from your company finances page. If the manager you are working with has a private jet and sent it to you, go to the jet icon page right above the VIP. Click "Buy/Hire" and scroll to the bottom of the page and buy it (it should be for $1). Then go to the "My Private Jets" page and you should be able to deposit the $840 000 into the jet. Then go to the "Sell Jet" page and sell the jet back to the manager for $1. 
If the manager you're dealing with does not have a jet you will have to transfer funds the old fashioned way. Click on the "Finances" page, click on "Manager to Manager Transfers". Now you can send the money back. Keep in mind there are fees associated with this method. For example, to send $100 000 it will cost you 10% in fees. That $10 000 will be taken out of your account ON TOP of the money you send. So by sending $100 000 it will remove $110 000 from your account. This is why more wealthy managers use private jets so they can avoid these fees.

There you go! Now you should have ~ $150 000 to $200 000 in your manager account. You can send your fighters money for training and buy them supplements and clothing.

• Upvote 3