Ways To Earn Tycoon Cash: For New and Old Managers

EzekelRAGE

10/post i think either way, you would have to post like crazy to make much money that way,i post a lot and never made too much,writing and graphics seem to be solid income aside from businesses

Really? I enjoy posting here, so seeing as how I post 15-20 times a day, that 1k a week is really gonna help out.

Really? I enjoy posting here, so seeing as how I post 15-20 times a day, that 1k a week is really gonna help out.

I think as long as you actually have something to say and are not just posting to try and create an income, everybody will be fine with that. I think we would all want people to be active on the forums so good luck to you and welcome to the game.

I think as long as you actually have something to say and are not just posting to try and create an income, everybody will be fine with that. I think we would all want people to be active on the forums so good luck to you and welcome to the game.

Thanks man, I played at a pretty high level about two years ago but the account was de-activated. Looking forward to getting back into it and getting some really solid fighters with a high quality gym.

Getting "paid" to post is just a bonus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Writting and Graphics is the best way, bit time consuming but if your serious it covers your nutrition and gym membership to put you in a good standing :) I got the next 2-3 months of 4 fighters gym and membership covered from writing. post income does help a bit nicely though :P (Also the spins help page, get some decent stuff of spins)

• 3 months later...

Currently employed by TTFC, but looking for some freelance work, pay negotiable .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=3085

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=3129

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4280

If you need more examples of my work I can message you in game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is some sweet news for me

Another good way for cash is the free agency market. It takes a LOT of work to go through and find fighters with money left, but it is a good way for quick cash. I usually like to leave the fighter I pick up with about $20K and get them into an elite gym. I've picked up some fighters with over $50K. Once again, this won't make you rich but it'll help you in the future as well as have some short term profit. Some may frown on this, but I don't see why. No fighter is going to use over $60K in the near future so why not take some out?

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am seeking a new manager for a business opportunity that will gain them plenty of money with very little work on their part. They would need to be VIP in order to open a clothing store. I make the designs and stock the store. They make the money and pay me a modest percentage of the profits. 20% sounds fair. I already have the customers, but I do not have the store. It is easy money, since I would do all the work. Some of the sales would be my skin designs which go for the maximum allowable price, so there is a healthy profit margin.

• 2 months later...