Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

New to the game but already booked fights and contracts. Went 1-2-0 and have 1 more fight ready. Looking for someone to help point me in right direction now with training and upcoming fights.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all , i love this game, i started 4 days before and i like so much but i need a mentor because im spanish and i can talk with ppl but in forums i dont understand much the english, if anyone talk latin or spanish send me a message please....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question, since I'm kind of a noob here (I've played for a few months, but haven't figured out some advanced stuff).

Can someone explain to me the mentor system? How it works? Are there any formal benefits or is it just someone who offers you advice?

Actually it benefits both the mentor and mentee. Your mentor will give you advises and tips and in return if you the mentee wins. The mentor will be given 10 credits for his spin n' win. Also if the mentor doesnt help or give you advise at all and just looking for the credit. You can just leave anytime and look for another one.