Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to pick up a mentee, I have some time here lately and I’ve been playing for about 2 and half years, I’ve ran orgs, been a writer and have a lot of knowledge on developing fighters and winning fights, there’s also a solid alliance behind me in Limitless that is full of managers just as knowledgeable as myself that can provide advice and help with the game

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 4:59 PM, CelticStryder said:

Hello everyone. I am very new to the game and could probably use a mentor to help me decipher the overwhelming amount of information on the forums and such. Could especially use the help of a mentor with fighter creation and setting appropriate sliders that best suit those fighters. Greatly appreciated.

Got a good mentor now. Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 5:10 PM, rellummm said:

Looking for a mentor! Lifelong MMA fan that just found out about this game. Always dive deep into technical games like this. I'm a Football Manager savant and it seems this is within the same realm. If interested, feel free to reach out! Cheers 💪

Same with you buddy if you’re still searching, I’ll mentor you. Find me on the page!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Hbowsher said:

Been years since I played and what little I learnt I have forgotten, is anyone able mentor me and help me get up and running again?

Fyi being able to officially set this up will depend on how many fights you’ve had previously (if I remember correctly). I found this out when I returned a couple years back. If you don’t get accepted via the game, find an alliance to join…should be able to hook up with some helpful lads. 

On 11/11/2023 at 5:42 PM, Hbowsher said:

Okay thanks, I think I have too many fights but not sure. Will look for an alliance

Also feel free to ask in Discord. Not always an instant answer but generally someone will chime in. There's also a good chunk of useful info spread around the forums. Most people here are happy to help out with any game knowledge they have to get someone started, or restarted. Good luck!