Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

Hey would anyone be interested in being my mentor? Or at least maybe ansering some questions about training supps and sliders maybe, so I have a better grasp on things?

It seems that it's difficult to be able to pick your own mentor.... since when someone picks the "available to mentor" button, anyone can press the pick mentor button even if it's not the guy you planned on mentoring.

• 2 weeks later...

I am Chris Wayne and I am looking for a mentor. Feel free to check out my profile and fighters. Click my name in the signature. 2 fighters, 0-2 so far, but hopefully a win tonight. I would like advice on the best way to network within the game? Here is a good start, I'm assuming. In particular I would appreciate any information on being a good manager, must do/don'ts, and sliders as well as fighter creation/taking over other fighters.

Thanks!

Not necessarily looking for a mentor/don't totally understand the mentor system. But I would really appreciate if someone with lots of experience/knowhow with companies in this game could PM me for a specific question I have right now. Maybe if you're around, and not swamped (ya right) Mike, you could do so. Otherwise, anyone who thinks they can help would be greatly appreciated!

Why do I get nonstop mentorship offers? I only wanted one mentee but keep getting requests and I don't see a way to take myself off the list of mentors.

You just have to delete the info you have posted on the mentor site!

I had the same "problem" it was pretty overwelming to see the interest, and also a bit of a shame to have to turn down all these new guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im not new (been here for a year) but i do need help with sliders. For some reason i do well against people who arebt brilliant but bad against people who know how to set sliders. If interested pm me Rob Stark