What time are fights?

MMATycoon

• 1 month later...
ALL fights happen at 6.05pm in that city. Check the map page for local city times.

Hey my fighter is in a contract but the organization out of nowhere just was shut down , but im still under contract . WHAT DO I DO !!!???

Hey my fighter is in a contract but the organization out of nowhere just was shut down , but im still under contract . WHAT DO I DO !!!???

not really anything to do with this thread -- should of started a new one -- but either you will have to wait out inactivity or hopefully tycoon will be able to free everyone up.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
not really anything to do with this thread -- should of started a new one -- but either you will have to wait out inactivity or hopefully tycoon will be able to free everyone up.

hmm i think you should pm mike in the game he'll might work something out

:smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim:

• 5 months later...
fights didn't run. so i don't think it's 6pm at that city's time

You have four fights booked for today, none have run as none have gone past 6pm. This will happen in London in 20 minutes (remember we are on BST time and not GMT at the moment) and the Vegas fights will be in around 9 hours time.

I wish we could watch fights live,because then if a fighter gets rocked or something you don't know if he's going to be finished off,like real fights.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh no, one of my fighters might have to cut extra to make weight.... Does the AM rest session take effect in Tokyo before the fights are ran? :(

Whoops... he is hired to fight at 155, not 145... but I am still curious if the fights run after rest/training or not :)

v OK, thank you!

yeah so now the training times that were at 5 EST are now at 4 EST, and my Hilo fights that used to be at midnight are now at 11 PM - not complaining at ALL, but is that a bug?

Oh no, one of my fighters might have to cut extra to make weight.... Does the AM rest session take effect in Tokyo before the fights are ran? :(

Whoops... he is hired to fight at 155, not 145... but I am still curious if the fights run after rest/training or not :)

v OK, thank you!

Tokyo fights are at 9am GMT so training and fights run concurrently with training running first. Therefore you will restore energy/ lose energy if you decide to train before the fight takes place.

yeah so now the training times that were at 5 EST are now at 4 EST, and my Hilo fights that used to be at midnight are now at 11 PM - not complaining at ALL, but is that a bug?

Japan does not observe Daylight Saving Time therefore it does not change its time zone. For everyone else who does observe it, it moves everything by an hour.

• 5 months later...

Havatar v Aoki should have ran over 30 minutes ago, yeah. It isn't an issue with the regular functions of the game, though - this should have a thread in the Error Reporting forum. There's something screwy beyond the norm, in this case. Normally, the event would be processed and posted by 2:15AM PST.

It's this event - it doesn't look like any fight is processing on it, as of this time of posting.

• 2 years later...