The Island Season

Hi, does anyone know when this Island Season ends?

I've heard a few different times and I'm trying to plan if I should move a fighter or if I only need to wait a few days.

Thanks for your help

According to the Highstreet Island page http://www.mmatycoon.com/highstreet.php?cid=12 it ends in two days time.*

I'm not sure what you mean by move a fighter but there's no getting on to the island from outside, though you can move a fighter off the island to the real world at the end of the season.

* EDIT: oops sorry, June is not July. 1 month and two days!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

So, with the Island ending today, how will the tournaments be run, how will fighters be selected, and when will fights happen? (if at all)

The tournaments usually start about a week after the season ends. I think everyone gets in, if they want. Fights are every day until the end (energy regens to 100% between fights). Also worth noting, the fights are scored as a whole fight, instead of 10-point rounds.

Also, once you lose (or win the whole tournament), the fighter will be moved to their end location, or released. IIRC, this happens instantly, not over night. Which means you don't get to change sliders, bio, whatever, if you choose a release.

YO! That is an excellent idea! Shame to waste those occasional special fighters. What a great way to keep the fire alive for those otherwise doomed to be put on the back shelf forever.

I didn't know you were running this?..... I absolutely love this Jacob..........send me an invite please.

I might be inspired to do up a design or logo for you....

BTW all the fighters from the island are welcome in BANDAI™ MMA

I might restrict a division or two just because of The Island's guys ID.

• Upvote 2

I have a bunch of managers transferring their fighters to RISE (325k) at the end of the season.

Mostly 329K ones that would not fit into any of the 330K orgs but also a bunch in the 331k-334k ratio

It's perfect because since we absorbed Kings FC our ID average has shifted to the 329K so they will be able to immediately become contenders.

This season has been lacking but hopefully some of these fighters do well in the mainland.

Does Bandai have a restriction for island only fighters? Or is it ID based. I believe ID based restriction can affect the island fighters (city based fighters got better training)

ID, but I will try to matchup Island fighters against eachother (of course if they havent met which will be rare) at the beginning

I'm eager for next season. When I came back to the game I got a bit rusty but found my way back eventually. My island fighter got behind on his build haha and it was too late to change it. Had a good season though. Kudos to IXF and Beach fights they handled the orgs well. Special thanks also to the nutrition and clothing companies who were of big help. Hope you had good profits ahaha

• Upvote 2