new island

when will the new season of the Island start?

Was wondering about this because I might make a new fighter for that place and I also want to start targeting free agents for my ID restricted division.

What was the feedback from the first island? I'm thinking of creating someone for this when it comes around again. Seems to me like it's kinda a throwback to how the game was when I started, normal contracts and shitty fighters haha.

EDIT: I remember when I started playing and Jigoro Kane was knocking everyone out with remarkable boxing haha I wanna go back to that.

Yeah it's crazy when you remember winning fights back when your highest primary was proficient haha!

exactly I'm pretty sure Fidel Puno was the man back then with superb/strong boxing and wrestling. So much more fun that way. I remember seeing a black belt and literally being blown away/impressed back then and seeing an exceptional boxer and thinking he would just dominate everyone! Take me back to that :)

im kinda interested in making a fighter on the island, you guys give us your feedback! how was training?

Depending on if there will be some changes or not to the island for the upcoming season 25y is the way to go. As marky said it's not a long lasting Island, only 6 months so you won't be getting any serious training in. It's all about the creation and good planing since you can't afford to put him in a coaches gym before wining a few fights.

Depending on if there will be some changes or not to the island for the upcoming season 25y is the way to go. As marky said it's not a long lasting Island, only 6 months so you won't be getting any serious training in. It's all about the creation and good planing since you can't afford to put him in a coaches gym before wining a few fights.

what changes are being spoken of? and 6mos of real life time correct?