INSANE FIGHTS! new Org , Unrestricted ID . Recruiting fighters !

fjduarte

I started an open ID org in May in Amsterdam called All Elite MMA and have done really well. Currently at 12th overall. The difference between his org and mine though is for one he didn't have any money to even think about opening an org, where as I did. Secondly, I'm not sure how long he's been doing this game, but I've been around since basically the inception. I ran another org in like 2011 and made mistakes. I learned from them though and for years I sat back and watched the successful orgs in the game and how they ran things and just accrued money. I essentially had an 8 year plan if you want to look at it that way.He probably didn't come in with any plan at all. I will say that I've probably been lucky but I also established lots of contacts on here throughout the years and I started with a strong plan in mind, where as he probably jumped into the deep water without even learning how to swim. Seems like you guys tried to warn him,but he found out the hard way.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...