ESPN2/ESPN+ Prelims 8PM EST

Brad Riddell vs Alex da Silva

Diego Sanchez vs Jake Matthews

Shane Young vs Ludovit Klein**

William Knight vs Aleksa Camur

UFC Fight Pass Early Prelims 7PM EST

Juan Espino vs Jeff Hughes

Khadis Ibrahimov vs Danilo Marques

*Tukhugov missed the featherweight limit by 4 pounds. If Hakeem Dawodu agrees to the fight at a catchweight, Tukhugov will be fined a percentage of his purse.

**Klein missed the featherweight limit by 4 pounds. If Shane Young agrees to the fight at a catchweight, Klein will be fined a percentage of his purse.

• Upvote 1

Israel Adesanya vs Paulo Costa

Dominick Reyes vs Jan Blachowicz

Kai Kara France vs Brandon Royal

Ketlen Vieira vs Sijara Eubanks

Hakeem Dawodu vs Zubaira Tukhugov

Shane Young vs Nate Landwehr Ludovit Klein

• Upvote 1

ESPN+ Main Card 10PM EST

Shane Young vs Klein

• Upvote 1

ESPN+ Main Card 10PM EST

Shane Young vs Kline

• Upvote 1

ESPN+ Main Card 10PM EST

Hakeem Dawodu vs Zubaira Tukhugov**

Costa

Reyes

Royval

Vieira

Dawodu

Riddell

Matthews

Young

Camur

Espino

Ibragimov

I really don't like the arrogant/cocky ..wannabe Mcgregor type of fighters...It's a disgrace to martial arts. Good for the pocket and definite spot-light with the bosses like Dana..
going with Costa, the lesser of two evils there. Adesanya is world class when it comes to striking/kickboxing ...but his arrogance ..ahhh can't stand that.
It's a close fight. We gonna see some grappling from Costa :D

• Upvote 1

ESPN+ Main Card 10PM EST

Hakeem Dawodu vs Zubaira Tukhugov**

• Upvote 1

About time I had a good event!

hahaha :D Congrats mate !

and wow ... Costa was target practice there for Adesanya -_- unbelievable

and Reyes ... it was like it wasn't him who fought against Jones ... wow

hahaha :D Congrats mate !

and wow ... Costa was target practice there for Adesanya -_- unbelievable

and Reyes ... it was like it wasn't him who fought against Jones ... wow

Seems like Reyes vs Jones was more of a style matchup thing. Reyes looked bad when on the lead foot(Jan took him out countering off the back foot after Dom seemed to get frustrated and exchange), while on the backfoot he wasn't able to get the same counters off, because Jan only went forward while punching in combination. Even on the outside, Jan messed him up with those body kicks. I think Jan exploited holes in Reyes' game, but it was still pretty shocking.

As for Adesanya, I though he'd win, but I didn't think he'd destroy Costa like that. God damn Costa's gameplan was garbage. At this point, I don't think anyone at MW can strike with Adesanya.

Seems like Reyes vs Jones was more of a style matchup thing. Reyes looked bad when on the lead foot(Jan took him out countering off the back foot after Dom seemed to get frustrated and exchange), while on the backfoot he wasn't able to get the same counters off, because Jan only went forward while punching in combination. Even on the outside, Jan messed him up with those body kicks. I think Jan exploited holes in Reyes' game, but it was still pretty shocking.

As for Adesanya, I though he'd win, but I didn't think he'd destroy Costa like that. God damn Costa's gameplan was garbage. At this point, I don't think anyone at MW can strike with Adesanya.

I'd like to see him fight Rodolfo Vieira tho, need some more fights to climb the ranks

I'd like to see him fight Rodolfo Vieira tho, need some more fights to climb the ranks

That'd be a good fight, but Vieira needs more seasoning like you said. BJJ guys tend to struggle against top TDD. His TDs stats don't look so bad so far, but I can't remember how they actually looked and one of those guys has terrible defensive wrestling.

As for what Barney called out, that is typical edgy Adesanya stuff. Taunting after you've won is generally weak IMO. Taunting while fighting is more interesting, because it can be tactical, and it shows the balls to put yourself out there at a risk. Basically, you can be made to pay taunting while fighting, so It's the only type of taunting that is impressive. Taunting after a win, especially to that degree, is basically just being sore winner after the result is already in the bag.

Either way, people don't hate Adesanya as much as he thinks. They just think he is a not very charismatic try hard, and they're right lol. Incredible skills-and for the most part peformances-in the octagon though.

That spontaneous titty is probably juicy IMO. I'm well aware gyno doesn't ONLY occur in drug users, but given the benefit to drugs in this sports, I feel like where there's smoke there's fire. Most people who've followed MMA for a while or sports in general know that the majority at the top level on are on something, but that's still super suspicious. Won't be surprised if he slips up on a test eventually.

That'd be a good fight, but Vieira needs more seasoning like you said. BJJ guys tend to struggle against top TDD. His TDs stats don't look so bad so far, but I can't remember how they actually looked and one of those guys has terrible defensive wrestling.

As for what Barney called out, that is typical edgy Adesanya stuff. Taunting after you've won is generally weak IMO. Taunting while fighting is more interesting, because it can be tactical, and it shows the balls to put yourself out there at a risk. Basically, you can be made to pay taunting while fighting, so It's the only type of taunting that is impressive. Taunting after a win, especially to that degree, is basically just being sore winner after the result is already in the bag.

Either way, people don't hate Adesanya as much as he thinks. They just think he is a not very charismatic try hard, and they're right lol. Incredible skills-and for the most part peformances-in the octagon though.

That spontaneous titty is probably juicy IMO. I'm well aware gyno doesn't ONLY occur in drug users, but given the benefit to drugs in this sports, I feel like where there's smoke there's fire. Most people who've followed MMA for a while or sports in general know that the majority at the top level on are on something, but that's still super suspicious. Won't be surprised if he slips up on a test eventually.

Dude gets too much hate, just let people be.