Wow GAMMA did this really happen???

rjs2442

Well many of you are very well aware of my many run ins with Mentor and his outlandish hatred for everything Syn but in the past couple of days I have to admit to even myself I was blown away by what had transpired and I could not hold it in any longer, I just had to bring it to everyone's attention. But before I do so I would like to take a moment to reflect on our past goings on which has led us to the present...

Back in late September of 2013 Mentor and I devised a plan, or a plot if you will to try and drum up some interest or hype in some events we had discussed holding in our Orgs. At first we were both in on the work, I admit to that and I also admit that looking back, maybe it was a dumb idea but little did I know just how dumb. Once announced the Tycoon world was abuzz with talk about a Syn vs GAMMA event soon to take place, unfortunately without my knowing Mentor had never planned to follow through and instead try and make me look like a fool, and lied his way out of the event, after we had mutually agreed he suddenly pulled the plug, and then blamed it all on me, when I was the one doing everything in my power to see it take place. I even tried this...

I am just about done with this nonsense we had an agreement which I was and still am ready to uphold. So here's the deal, for everyone to witness, I am willing to put up $1M in Tycoon dollars not as a bet but as a gift to help fund your legions of Orgs all I ask is for GAMMA to stop the charade and let's get this done! 2 fights, 3 fights 5 fights I don't care!! The Tycoon Community is screaming for this to happen, the fake little fans who don't truly exist are begging to see it happen, stop the games and DO IT. GAMMA can host the inaugural meeting of greatness, I will not reply again in this thread until my challenge has been accepted!!

to which Syn received this reply

So we get 1m, get to host the event (which could be just one) and get the chance to humiliate your org in public? Hmm, i will need to think about that offer....

Which he never accepted, and ultimately blamed me for the downfall of this even though he puss'd out on it taking the back door to exit. Then came the Tycoon Olympics, when he took on his all high and mighty persona and once again bashed Synchronicity and new owner dark_soul originally for "pulling out' even though they never did...

Syn have pulled out of the tournament because they are unable to find enough high ranking p4p fighters. That plus the fact that they do not have an arena booked dedicated to the Olympics on the 30th May till 1st June, so it will mean we will need to move the date at least 2 weeks back (or more). Due to this the 135lbs division will likely need to be scrapped.

And then came the back handed insults...

Have you ever heard of the G8?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8

Well, it is a G7 now (Russia was excluded) and everything runs fine, lol. I think that by the next Olympics Darksoul will gain some experience or Syn will have their 5th owner which maybe knows what they are doing.

Anyway, respect to you for manning up and accepting your mistake publicly. Not everyone can do that. I hope eventually you eventually get your act together and we eventually see Syn with a representation in future events.

If Syn is willing to send a legitimate team and not a bunch of undercard fighters, then moving the date 2 weeks can be arranged. I know 56 managers and 7 org owners wont be too happy with keeping their best fighters out for another 2 weeks due to incompetence, but for the sake of the community we can do it. I sure hope you do not quit half way again though.

This was followed up by all the multi, cheating scumbag crap that I do not wish to drudge up so I wish to fast forward until early this week, when Mentor popped up in another Syn scandal, this time regarding the picking up of a FA...

I released Scotty Bennet today and Mentor got him with a FA dibs. I was hoping a decent manager would get a shot at continuing his career, not a cheating hack.

which led to this...

I do plan to fight in my org, something i have not done in over a year by the way and at the moment Bennet could get a title shot depending on what goes down, but i most certainly wont be "transferring hype". Why would i even want to transfer hype from my fighter to someone else, it just does not make any sense.

I had already agreed and sent the money to Dark Soul (the owner of Syn) to get him released. I paid WAY above his market value to have that done. So i did not simply "ask for a release" like most of you guys do, i paid for my release and that was done before i was offered any fight. I logged in after a few hours and he was no longer in Syn so i was unaware he was offered any fight, so i obviously did not reject a fight i did not even see.

Note: This is my last post here!!!

Which then of course started the debate on Mentor feeding Bennet to his alliancemates fighter who happens to also be the LHW Champ in GAMMA, all well planned you would have to agree, no until JLP's thread derailed those plans...

Because it's your alliance mate and your champ. That whole division seems to be set up to funnel hype to Custer. A lot of past their prime fighters churning each other for a chance to lose to your golden boy

And now you are going to can that hype out into your org. Any one else who doesnt try to manipulate the game like you did would be happy to see what they can do with a top fighter, you on the other hand will simply get smashed to benefit your shitty dying org.

So by now I am sure some if not most of you are wondering where I am going with all of this, or why I am wasting everyone's time with old news...well following the explosion of discussion regarding the FA pickup by Mentor, I was suddenly greeted with an email, one from the manager of a certain top 3 LHW fighter...wanting to try and facilitate a fight between the winner of Syn's next LHW Title fight between Champ Devin Styles and Heroic LHW Champ Tiago Renato. Now even though this request came from the manager of the fighter I am fairly confident the actual request came from the man himself, Mentor asking endingcooper to do his dirty work for him as I am sure he is simply too proud to step up and ask Syn to work with him, we all know how that played out the last time... I am also confident, even though he has not stated this as fact, that Custer asked for this fight as he has no interest in fighting Bennet knowing the backlash that would follow such a sham of a fight, and for this I would like to offer endingcooper much respect for acting with honor in declining the chance to can out the hype built by JLP.

Such an act left GAMMA without a fight for Custer, so they did what any other Org would do after bashing their rival time and time again...GAMMA asked SYN to bail them out. Yes, I am/was as shocked then as most of you who are reading this now are I am sure and I have to admit, based on the experiences of both Dark Soul and myself, neither of us have any desire to work with a cheat, nor would we ask any of our fighters to work with him either, so we struck a deal, a deal witht he devil perhaps...not a chance!!! (well after this post it may be off again) ... but we agreed to host the said fight in Syn, and as compensation we agree to send any LOD fighter of their choosing from Syn to GAMMA. Seems fair right, would you all not agree? They can work amongst themselves within their alliance to set it up so we do not have to deal with Mentor and Syn gets the fight that GAMMA asked for, win win I say!!

Discuss amongst yourselves...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Should Evander Holyshit win his next fight against Kenichi Shirahama (a rematch of the fight Holyshit just won) I will accept a fight with ANY of your SYN fighters.

Shirahama got a title shot in Gamma at 0-1in Gamma and gets a rematch with a 1-2 record in Gamma and after losing 3 of his last 4. Garbage org with garbage matchmaking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wow, all of that and people actually voted for keeping Mentor rather than Castor in that other thread?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wow, all of that and people actually voted for keeping Mentor rather than Castor in that other thread?

it shows more of what people actually think of Castor than what they think of Mentor.

Hence, when people vote someone out of the game in favor of a proven cheater, the most hated person in tycoon, that person must seriously wreak as an individual.

Humiliating, especially in light of himself setting up that poll...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just think it's funny how he not only acted with me, but also other org owners and now has to send someone to do his begging work for him.

Despite that I've tried to work with him for the good of the other managers I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot he wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Having said that, I did receive some info from another manager that even to this day he is still trying to screw Syn and myself over. This is why I'm replying as I usually keep out of mentor threads. Obviously the guy has mental issues and because of his more recent shit stirring I might have to reconsider my position. I can only be decent for a limited period while the guy begging for help is still trying to screw me over.

• Upvote 2

it shows more of what people actually think of Castor than what they think of Mentor.

Hence, when people vote someone out of the game in favor of a proven cheater, the most hated person in tycoon, that person must seriously wreak as an individual.

Humiliating, especially in light of himself setting up that poll...

I've voted in mentor's favour just because there wasn't an option to kick them both.
  • Upvote 1

3rd propaganda thread in a month about me, my org or my alliance, keep up the good job in your quest to forming negative public opinion.

I am actually at the airport now and am about to fly to Morocco for holiday and frankly do not have time to reply in detail to all the accusations but here we go.

#1 I cannot believe you brought up the Olympic scenario again. The problem was Syn there, not the other orgs. You failed to compose a legitimate team by the deadline and in the end everyone had to be bend over and allow your org 3 extra weeks to compose a proper team. I rejected your proposal to send a sub par p4p 1000 team because the public does not want to see a weak team sent by one of the top orgs.

In the end we simply gave Syn an extra 3 weeks leeway and they sent their top team in, the tycoon fans got the fights they wanted to see and Syn did very well. You could say that if it was not for me being flexible, that would never happen.

#2 I did not reject the offer from Syn vs GAMMA, in fact i was the one which proposed it. You got that close by asking for a lock on the topic before i could even reply! We were still in the process of agreeing on the matchups at the time and i was away from home when this was all going down, so i did not have hours to spend on games. One thing is certain, you ended that and not me (anyone which is interested can find the topic and see the last person to reply was basically you)

#3 Syn accused us that we are ducking fights, but why would we do that? Our record against Syn stands at 6-3 at the moment and frankly fighting Syn fighters has always been the best way to gain a lot of hype.

The truth is that this whole topic was started for one basic reason, to cover up the fact that Syn are rejecting our proposal to beat them up again. After accusing our 205lbs champ of being a hype farmer, my champ took the liberty of contacting their management to go up against their 205lbs winner. On paper this fight makes a lot of sense because it is potentially a #1 or #2 against the #3 in the game.

This fight is a huge draw, so it is not unreasonable thing to ask for compensation equivalent of the offer on the table. Syn however is pussying out again and trying to find half hearted excuses and now they want us to send them a top 10 p4p fighter basically for free. Just own up and admit you do not like the matchup and that is it.

Anyway, as i said, i am in the airport now and will be away for about 2 weeks, so yeah THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Good old mentor. Never disappoints with his lies. This is despite the FACTS being in the public domain. Take a look. It's there for everyone to see. You didn't give Syn 3 weeks extra. We started the following Thursday, just days after the official kick off date. And that was simply for one fighter. All the rest were in place. As did another org. You know, the one with the manager you tried to slag off via pm. Also. What advantage would it had gained us? As there is one fighter from each org that would still mean that 7 of the 8 started on time at the other orgs. Lol. Try using the truth once in a while, you might like it. As for finishing a few weeks after. If you check the FACTS you'll see this happened because I kept to the number of weeks between the events whereas some others cut the weeks between depending, I assume, on the injuries that resulted in the previous leg.

I also note that you're claiming you allowed this and you allowed that. No you didn't. You had no choice. The Olympics is far bigger than you.

Also, Syn are not ducking. I stated many months ago I don't want anything to do with you or GAMMA but tried to sort something out with Gale. Just because I set a few conditions in order to try and make working with you a bit less dirty doesn't mean we ducked. These conditions were a lot more favourable than those set out by Louie. It's called a compromise. If you keep burning your bridges like you do then you wouldn't have to hide behind Gale and send him cap in hand.

This is why I don't usually post in these threads. Mentor cannot tell the truth if his life depended on it. He has no morals and will make things up as he pleases, despite the truth being only clicks away.

• Upvote 5

Just to make things clear, I myself sought the fight. As the manager of the #3 LHW, I thought it is a good opportunity to climb up the rankings. Mentor did not order me or anything.

Thanks for clearing that up bud :)

Anyway. Not going to get into an argument again with Mentor. Done it before and all I get for the headache is satisfaction in proving him a liar by providing hard facts and evidence. None of which he has ever argued against once shown.

• Upvote 3

You didn't give Syn 3 weeks extra. We started the following Thursday, just days after the official kick off date.

Also, Syn are not ducking. I stated many months ago I don't want anything to do with you or GAMMA but tried to sort something out with Gale. .

We had legitimate claim to reject your application because you applied beyond the 30th deadline and your event took place later than everyone else besides one org (which had inactivity issues and is now closed). 3-4 days or 3 weeks is totally irrelevant. It is like being late for the flight for 1 minute, you are still not getting on the plane.

Yes you are ducking. If you send your guys to start bullshit saying our champ is a hype farmer, that means you are confident that your guy can win. I did not send Gale to negotiate anything, he told me he wants to send you a challenge in retaliation to the bullshit claims and i said i am fine if we get adequate compensation.

Believe me, i do not want anything to do with you guys either, i hate your guts, but i acknowledge the fact that this is a game and people want to see top level fights. So i make exceptions for the big occasions. Anyway, what is your problem anyway? It is just one fight, we beat the shit out of your guy and you send me a paycheck for doing so and we all are happy. If you are too poor to pay the fee, we are more than happy to send you the money for the fight to be in GAMMA.

This is a lot more simple than you guys are trying to make it. This is about 2 virtual fighters in one cage, big card, big matchup. You win, you get the bragging rights and i will personally congratulate you assholes for the win, if we win though expect a very well detailed pounding. Bottom line it is down to your record and at the moment you are 6-3 on the losing end. If anything this is your chance to gain some ground.

ok, now i really have to go, going to miss my flight! :shades:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

3rd propaganda thread in a month about me, my org or my alliance, keep up the good job in your quest to forming negative public opinion.

I am actually at the airport now and am about to fly to Morocco for holiday and frankly do not have time to reply in detail to all the accusations but here we go.

#1 I cannot believe you brought up the Olympic scenario again. The problem was Syn there, not the other orgs. You failed to compose a legitimate team by the deadline and in the end everyone had to be bend over and allow your org 3 extra weeks to compose a proper team. I rejected your proposal to send a sub par p4p 1000 team because the public does not want to see a weak team sent by one of the top orgs.

In the end we simply gave Syn an extra 3 weeks leeway and they sent their top team in, the tycoon fans got the fights they wanted to see and Syn did very well. You could say that if it was not for me being flexible, that would never happen.

#2 I did not reject the offer from Syn vs GAMMA, in fact i was the one which proposed it. You got that close by asking for a lock on the topic before i could even reply! We were still in the process of agreeing on the matchups at the time and i was away from home when this was all going down, so i did not have hours to spend on games. One thing is certain, you ended that and not me (anyone which is interested can find the topic and see the last person to reply was basically you)

#3 Syn accused us that we are ducking fights, but why would we do that? Our record against Syn stands at 6-3 at the moment and frankly fighting Syn fighters has always been the best way to gain a lot of hype.The truth is that this whole topic was started for one basic reason, to cover up the fact that Syn are rejecting our proposal to beat them up again. After accusing our 205lbs champ of being a hype farmer, my champ took the liberty of contacting their management to go up against their 205lbs winner. On paper this fight makes a lot of sense because it is potentially a #1 or #2 against the #3 in the game.

This fight is a huge draw, so it is not unreasonable thing to ask for compensation equivalent of the offer on the table. Syn however is pussying out again and trying to find half hearted excuses and now they want us to send them a top 10 p4p fighter basically for free. Just own up and admit you do not like the matchup and that is it.

Anyway, as i said, i am in the airport now and will be away for about 2 weeks, so yeah THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE!

Good to see you never change my good buddy Mentor... You say I don't have time to reply and then throw up an essay of garble that I am assuming you have been preparing prior to posting. Anyways let's get back on topic here as you appear to have clearly missed the point of my post, perhaps you are not as smart as you try to portray yourself...in a nutshell I will give u a quick recap of my post.

We had a plan, u backed out, then lied about backing out to make u look better, u pissed me off but that's over.

Then u took back handed jabs at Dark and Syn, like the arrogant dick that u are (hence the bold text in my post) because you are a dick.

Then u picked up a FA to farm out his hype, failing to even consider fulfilling his contractual obligations (buyout or no buyout) and as an org owner that was a Dick move.

When that backfired on u cuz Gale won't take that fight suddenly GAMMA has no worthy fight to offer its LHW Champ Whig really is too bad for Gale.

Syn would be more then happy to see this fight take place BUT because you are a dick, and continue to go out of your way to burn bridges we have ZERO desire to deal with u in any form, once again because of u Gale loses. We offered a compromise though not ideal was the only solution we could think of, but you are a dick so all bets are off.

Do u get it get Mentor, I made this thread because I don't like you, because you are a dick, and the quotes I used were merely to point this fact out, it wasn't about Syn, it was about you but you haven't a clue or the ability to get over yourself or your babble about records and dumb shit like that to see the real meaning behind it, and for that, we thank you!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It is relevant when you're just making stuff up lol. Also what's this talk about a deadline on the 30th? I believe your first event was on the 1st. So maybe yours should have been rejected as well. Also, you would have had to reject the other org as well and we all know how you felt about them as well. In fact. Ever thought it might be you with the problem? I think you've slated every org and its manager to various other org managers in some sort of desperate attempt to be top dog. It's called being 2 faced.

Anyway, Gales fighter is more than welcome to fight at Syn. If you're that sure of a win send him over, no strings attached. If not, maybe he can drop me a pm when his contract is up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1