Yahoo Fantasy Football 350k Sign-up Fee

SteelPenn

• 3 weeks later...

We have 6 members currently signed in. We need more who is in?

I've always played the nfl.com/fantast league how come noone plays that one?

I think because most of us already have an ESPN account and don't really want to make another account somewhere else. Plus I've always felt ESPN is easy to maneuver on the phone app.

I think because most of us already have an ESPN account and don't really want to make another account somewhere else. Plus I've always felt ESPN is easy to maneuver on the phone app.

I mainly use Yahoo and fell that is the easiest to use on the phone but ESPN is easily second best in my opinion

I hate yahoo

But is mma tycooners with 7 teams the correct one? I am BigMouth Cabrons if I registered in the right league..

Yes, you are in the right room and we have seven teams. Let get one more team and declare a draft date.

Although i've never played on this site before i will enter, im getting mixed up between threads but i pay 350K to milltown right?

sorry i am no longer in. decided against it after i joined the espn one

I reached out to petro who played last year to see if he is interested. If we get an eighth manager, we should just play like that. It would be crazy high scoring and we could add a flex position with a QB or something. Season starts thu, we need to get this foing

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...