(Official) TBD Alliance/Team Competition

The1rstSaint

20 members have voted

1. 1. How many fighters per manager

• One
    • Two

The time has come to see who will be the Top Alliance of MMATycoon!

Format (Still to be Determined)

Topics of discussion are as followed.

1. 5 Fighters per Team: Alliance Members only (Unless there is a need to combine teams).

1a One fighter per Manager

2.Creation Tournament: Creation Date to be determined.

2a. Weight classes (135, 155, 170, 205, 265)

2b. 25 Year Old Creations only

2c. "Important" Weight must not be below each classes lower limit. Meaning upon creation min weights for each creation need to be exact, so 135, 155, 170, 205, 265 no exceptions.

3. Format for fights: League structure with a Playoff to decide the winner.

5. Rules for Combat: I want to go old school Pride so if there is an agreement 3 10 minute rounds that will take place inside a ring.

6. Judging: with 10 Minute rounds i fully expect more finishes but if it goes to the judges we can go with the 10 point must System?

7. Organization: I will help some with funding but the Org will be Checkmate Championship ran by Wes Wes i will play the role as Organizer.

8. Prize donations are always welcome!

More to come

Signups

1. Cromulent Doom

2. Evil Empire

3. Legion of Doom

4. Yabai

5. Stepdads

6. Finnfighters

7. #Heritage

8. Underground

If there is enough to fill 16 teams lets do it!

Signups begin Now (If you need a outsider they can be from another alliance but they may not be apart of both teams.)

• Upvote 1

The Owners of all alliances have been PM'd (If an owner does not want in there not required just need to fill 5 fighter spots, whomever wants in)

Evil Empire will enter.

I would reconsider the 2 fighter per manager limit however. There might only be two guys from Evil Empire for example so then we wouldn't be able to enter a team after all. Some alliances only have a couple of active managers too.

This is a valid point, i think some alliances may have more then enough though so the outsider role could help the smaller groups.( Of course choose your outsider wisely) If we need to stretch it out more im not against having managers with more then two fighters.

• Upvote 1

The Owners of all alliances have been PM'd

This is a valid point, i think some alliances may have more then enough though so the outsider role could help the smaller groups.( Of course choose your outsider wisely) If we need to stretch it out more im not against having managers with more then two fighters.

When you say an outsider do you mean someone not already in an alliance?

Not sure if I like that outsider rule. Kind of seems a little pointless to say it's an alliance tournament if you can have someone from another alliance. Just my two pence worth though. A lone wolf I can get behind though!

Also, If you're doing a round robin format you can do it with any even number of teams. To be honest, you could work something out even if it's an odd number of teams.

Not sure if I like that outsider rule. Kind of seems a little pointless to say it's an alliance tournament if you can have someone from another alliance. Just my two pence worth though. A lone wolf I can get behind though!

Also, If you're doing a round robin format you can do it with any even number of teams. To be honest, you could work something out even if it's an odd number of teams.

Nothing is set in stone yet. If there is a large favor to not go with the outsider choice so be it. I will continue to run some poles through the week, while signups continue. Mentor has mentioned he is going on Vacation so we can wait it out for a bit. These types of Leagues simply take an effort and some time.

The LOM was quite a process but this i expect to be even more so.

I like the 2 fighters per manager limit otherwise it's almost like manager vs manager. Kind of defeats the alliance idea if they consist of 2 managers IMO.

This was my first thought, i can see where alfred is coming from though as well.

So far it looks like the League format is the front runner. I will give the poles a full day before starting the next one. unless there is a large unanimous count that comes in quick.

In regards to your post in the other thread Action.

Do we have time for testing and training?

I dont see why not. Testing i see as a window of one week. and training 4 weeks including the week of testing process.

So in more constructive words. A creation Date will be set, the day of creation will begin the testing process which will last once week. followed by three weeks of training time. In my last Creation tournament the 18 year olds had 5 weeks so we are just cutting one week out which should not be an issue given the extra skill points for 25 Y/O fighters.

Also if anyone needs a org for there test i can try to set something up in advance just need to tell me ahead of time.

• Upvote 1

Yabai will enter a team. Hopefully with 5 different managers.

How about you set the creation date then the first fight is 5 weeks later. No need to say one week for testing, four weeks for training. It can take a couple of test fights to be sure on a decent fighter, and if someone takes longer to choose their fighter then they are missing out on training time, so it balances out.

A testing org would be great, thanks.

• Upvote 3

Yabai will enter a team. Hopefully with 5 different managers.

How about you set the creation date then the first fight is 5 weeks later. No need to say one week for testing, four weeks for training. It can take a couple of test fights to be sure on a decent fighter, and if someone takes longer to choose their fighter then they are missing out on training time, so it balances out.

A testing org would be great, thanks.

Works for me on testing.

I figure you guys would manage to put a team together. I will go ahead and add LOD, though it is yet to be confirmed from Mentor(As he will be on Vacation).

I am fine with it, not sure how many people will be interested from LOD, i send a mass mail. Skull is already in, so if a couple more are interested, i guess we have a team.

Scotty JoeC also sent me a message in game about this.

I have contacted KW but no reply, If you want a shitty sidekick I can come in with you guys?

This is what i mean sorta by the outsider rule. So if Gator, mac, and rei wanted they could make a team. Basically combine to alliances and if Aylib or Louie want to join who knows. Keyboard Familia?

Also it looks like the League format is Unanimous. And i like the Playoff idea as Mentor stated as well. Gives a chance for some cool rematches.

Next Pole will be the Team participant structure aka the Outsider rule.

• Upvote 1