The story behind the Gangs (of GoNY)

due to the ever so kind feed back i have received from this story i got goin, I guess I will have to do a couple more throughout the tourney.. fuck lol anyway I secretly kinda enjoyed writing it.. But I realize now that I kinda jumped the gun, because I used your manager names and obviously its really your fighters that are part of this 'story' so kinda hit a wall with how to carry on...

due to the ever so kind feed back i have received from this story i got goin, I guess I will have to do a couple more throughout the tourney.. fuck lol anyway I secretly kinda enjoyed writing it.. But I realize now that I kinda jumped the gun, because I used your manager names and obviously its really your fighters that are part of this 'story' so kinda hit a wall with how to carry on...

How about making our fighters our best soldatos? Managers could be capos in the story. Bragi Ragnarson - Capo di tutti capi.

Bragi~

Conquer

@ConquerClothing

We're pleased to announce an official "Gangs of New York" line. We will have shirts for each of the 6 gangs, matching shorts to go with them and each will bear the crest and colors of their gang. We're looking forward to working with the @GoNY crew and @RDalyColts, owner of @NotoriousFightsNY! Coming soon... #GoNY #GangsOfNewYork #NotoriousFightsNY

10/13/13 4:30PM

Love this! Can't wait to see the designs and sport 'em!

Capo di tutti capi?

Scimmia di tutte le scimmie.

I'm 7,5% Italian trust me. Also plus I was looking for the spelling of it (I wasn't sure if it is cappi or capi) and I found url that justyfied that term (reliable sources of knowledge to most of the students...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capo_di_tutti_capi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Mafia last paragraph in "Clan hierachy" section.

"Scimmia di tutte le scimmie" - typed that in google, found nothing. Maybe it's correct therm, just because of Omerta?

Bragi~

Try google translate ;)

Brilliant.

Bragi you're also 100% a rent boy lol

Lets just stick with 'boss of bosses' shall we?

Tell me more about that 100%.

Rent boys have no future since Rory is like a Sasha Grey...

Rent boy? Sasha Grey?

Is this some sort of secret language known only to initiates of the Boy George Fan Club, Public Restroom Division?

Rory is able to tells you everything about it. He is the most enlightened boy in the business when it comes to Restrooms and other shit.

Bragi~

• 1 month later...

GoNY 1.1: Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1382184360GoNY%201.1.jpg

As winter is upon us and the days get shorter here in New York, the city is preparing for the beginning of dark times ahead. The atmosphere around town is tense and hostile in the lead up of what’s to come. The six gangs of New York have been preparing for this moment, eager to spill the blood of their enemies and take that first step in their rise for power of this magnificent city. The local inhabitants have been boarding up their windows and locking their doors in desperate hope to avoid falling victim to the inevitable bloodshed that awaits us. The Dons have chosen their fellow gang members and warriors on the front line to send in to battle and with no further ado, I present to you the preview of the first of many battles…

The Gangs have decided to go at it in the traditional way of facing each other one at a time and ‘play by the rules’. The Don of each Gang agrees to a place, a time and who will face who from the opposing gang. Once these are discussed and agreed, they await conflict.

The First 4 gangs to battle have agreed to meet outside Paddy O’Malley’s Bar at nightfall. Paddy O’Malley’s is the main hang out spot for many of the gang members to have a good ol’ piss-up and get in fist fights.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/802/6gs1.jpgvshttp://imageshack.us/scaled/large/802/0pai.jpg

Gregory Scarpa vs Mickey Sparks

These two gangsters are trained by two of the most feared guys in town. The great JLP and Don Putin, himself. Big time gangsters like this don’t recruit any old dripper, so I’m expecting a good quality conflict between these 2. Scarpa likes to take his opponents to the ground and make them suffer by choking them out until their away with the fairies, he’s also known to have a chin of steel so doesn’t mind taking a few knocks to the head. Putin’s boy Mickey Sparks is another one who prefers to beat his foe up on the ground so this will be an interesting scrap. He has is a pure ground brawler but seems to see red when he is down there and goes for the kill rather then watching out for his opponents movements, which could lead to Scarpa grabbing hold of a limb and tearing it apart.

Prediction: Scarpa via submission.

Lubomir Mihailovic vs Mick Gatto

Mihailovic is a dangerous guy who likes to beat his opponent to a pulp and has shown to do so before. He has heavy hands and a big heart so all in all not and easy man to defeat. Gatto is another man who enjoys a fight on his feet and will look for the knockout blow just like Lubomir, only Gatto has shown that he has the skills to use his feet when he fights. Someone is going to sleep, but who, is the question.

Prediction: Gatto via KO.

Bloody Gutz vs Alex Molefe

2 ground fighters here trained and put under the wing of 2 tough gangsters in the NY scene. Don Gutz has recruited a relative of his, Bloody Gutz, to fight for him. Repping the Five Pointers will be Sami’s boy, Molefe. This one could go either way, it all depends on who gets the other to the ground first and can maintain the position on top, whichever one manages that will most likely appear the victor and the other will be left there with a face like the elephant man.

Prediction:…….. Molefe via decision?

Ron Artest vs Konsta Kemppinen

Well, I believe this could be the first mismatch of the battle. Artest is an unproven fighter under control of an unproven gangster but anything can happen! Kemppinen is also unproven in combat but has no doubt had top training from the dangerous Finn, Ville Coleman. Unless Konsta gets a bottle of whiskey thrown at his head from across the bar I don’t see him losing this one.

Prediction: Kemppinen via submission.

Meyer Lansky vs Vidar Nord

Lansky, the local rent boy’s henchman will face Nord, the city’s well known scumbag’s henchman. This should be a very close fight and another that will take place on the ground. Both fighters are classic ground and pounders and are very cocky gangsters. One of em is gonna get that smirk knocked off their face in this face-off, no pun intended. Castor has promised that his boy Vidar will win all his fights with no problem but I wouldn’t be surprised if Castors fighter is as bad as his diet.

Prediction: Lansky via decision.

Winning Team Prediction: 3-2 to Five Pointers

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/809/gnhc.jpgvshttp://imageshack.us/scaled/large/202/70u2.jpg

Jackson Frost vs Roy Mulkai

Frost is a stand up fighter who like to get in real close to his target and dirty box his opponent but I feel he is in for a rough time in a few days against The Council’s dangerous ground fighter, Mulkai. It is a surprise to see Mulkai as a ground fighter as his boss Bobby Fossil is known for his boxing skills and success in the past, but perhaps the unpredictability of this will be beneficial for Don Pidasol’s boys. If Frost can finish this before Mulkai gets that takedown I take my hat off to him but I think it’s a dead certain that Mulkai will force him down and its only a matter of time form there.

Prediction: Mulkai via TKO.

Stu Pidasol vs Ezekel Rage

Well, well it looks like the Dons have decided to take things into their own hands here. The two are so bad ass that they don’t need someone else to fight the fight for them. Both are very proven gangsters and have been in charge of some big names in the past. Rage has good boxing skills, I imagine he would have as he has been host to a couple of boxing tournaments before and has an interest in the sport. He will look to avoid the the floor against rival Don Pidasol. Pidasol will be waiting for Rage to miss a looping punch and shoot in to take him down and choke him out. This is a big fight and will be huge for the moral of their gangs. Noone like to see their Don defeated.

Prediction: Pidasol via submission.

Benjamin Grimm vs Tim Rubin

I’m personally looking forward to this fight a lot. Striker vs wrestler. Grimm is known for his power and has knocked someone out within 5 seconds before so he is a clear force to be reckoned with. Rubin is a very advanced wrestler and has the backing of a very experienced manager behind him so if he can bring Grimm to the floor before he gets his head blown off then he has this wrapped up all night long. May be easier said than done though.

Prediction: Rubin via TKO.

Slick Rick vs Mariano Rossetti

Slick Rick is a man of many words and a lyricist from Jolly Ol’ England who’s come over to the big city to join his outspoken manager, KRad, to take over the city with the Pidasol’s. Slick is another wrestler and Mariano will look to keep the fight standing at all costs, he has decent wrestling ability as well so we shall see if he can fend off the many takedowns that Slick will be firing his way. Slick will probably take this but with a few scars left over on his face.

Prediction: Slick via TKO.

Otto Zajdler vs Mickey Spillane

Yet another Striker vs Grappler here, both trained by two well known gangsters. Zajdler is an ex golden gloves champion and yep you guessed it, will be looking for the knockout punch at all times. But he better pick that time perfectly as Spillane will be seeking out the takedown. I can see this starting off as a slow tactical fight, both warriors picking out the right time to execute their game plan and when one of em does attempt their move, it will be all guns blazin from there on out.

Prediction: Spillane via TKO.

Winning Team Prediction: 3-2 to The Council

• Upvote 5