•• Murderers' Row •• ID 230k restricted org in Helsinki ••

Dee

Any chance there will be a posthumous award to Tero Hiiparri for being the first fighter to die in the cage in Murderer's Row? Like a burial bonus? Seems like a nice gesture...

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- I didn't understand what Princ was saying in that last interview, but I think it translates to "Don't hurt me too bad." Don't worry, after I knock you out I will shake hands. That's what we do.

• Upvote 1

Clark Kent- I didn't understand what Princ was saying in that last interview, but I think it translates to "Don't hurt me too bad." Don't worry, after I knock you out I will shake hands. That's what we do.

Mali Princ- I think you miss to go to School but i make that really simple. Prince = Win and Kent = Loss

Peace UP ;D

• Upvote 1

Murderers' Row Noob Guide Part 2

Random training tips and info:

- Remember it's a rather slow paced game so when your fighter is not fighting he should be training, HARD! =) Neglect your training and others will go right past you and kick your sorry ass. =)

- MMATycoon wiki for training

- First off you need to find a suitable gym. Before you join a gym take into concideration how much the weekly fee is and how much money your fighter has. After you know your budget take a look at the coaches available in the gyms and plan your training accordingly. Gym fees are paid from you fighter's account late on Thursdays some hours after the PM training session. So if you're going to join an expensive gym maybe you want to wait untill after this so you get a full week of training with your money. =)

- Sparring does not include coaches so you can spar almost anywhere. All you need is a sparring partner (another fighter in the same session sparring the same skill). The quality of sparring will depend on the quality of your training partners.

- You can also train Cardio, Strength and Yoga (= mostly flexibility) without coaches.

- With training you should use correct supplements to boost the effect! When training cardio use "increase stamina" -supps, with strength training go with "muscle bulk" -supps and with everything else use "reduce energy loss" -supplements. There is also weight gain and weight loss supplements which will gain or lose fighter's weight accordingly.

- Remember to rest! The better the fighter's condition is the more he can train (this is why IMO everyone should get their cardio up FIRST). But even with elite level cardio you have to rest every once in a while to gain back some energy. By clicking the weight icon http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/weight.gif in the top of your fighter's profile page you can see how many sessions your fighter has to rest in order to get back to full energy!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35816

In the above link you can read some nice stuff for newer players from another manager. It's a bit hard read bacouse of the presentation but has good points in it. Don't take it 100% but just as like a guide line. Test stuff for yourself too!

i dont get any payment for any of my fighters , i dont know how to pay the gym fees? can someon help? i dont know why i dont get any money?

Gym fees are every Thursday, so you already paid for the week. I just send you sponsorships for all your fighters ($3000 from Elite Canadian Threads), should help you out a little bit!

• Upvote 1

Gym fees are every Thursday, so you already paid for the week. I just send you sponsorships for all your fighters ($3000 from Elite Canadian Threads), should help you out a little bit!

Thannks it sure will help:

Look here my Fighters Breakdown: No Base Payment, just Signing Fees and Fight Pays. And its the Same for everyone of my Fighters, did someone knows why?

i dont get any payment for any of my fighters , i dont know how to pay the gym fees? can someon help? i dont know why i dont get any money?

Like kfurlotte said the payment for the gym is paid on thursdays after PM training. The payment is debited directly from you fighter's bank account and it's totally automatic. All you need to do is to make sure your fighters have enough money. Money you get from fighting, new contracts and sponsorships. Also if you have money in your manager bank account you can send money to your fighter from "Finances" -page.

Thannks it sure will help:

Look here my Fighters Breakdown: No Base Payment, just Signing Fees and Fight Pays. And its the Same for everyone of my Fighters, did someone knows why?

You can find "Fighter Finances Breakdown" -link from you "Finances" page. The gym fees should appear there.

Nice! +1

Btw, if ANYONE who has a fighter in Murderers' Row has tough time paying for the gym fees just PM ME and I'll help you out!

i took a screanshoot look heare in is just singning and fighting pay.

I know the gym fees are thuseday, but i never recived any Base Payments. Here the screen.

he dont want to put on the shot but i will copy what i get.

Look I never get any Weekly or Payment for my Fighters. Is this a Bug? or is the game changed and Base Payments are no more active?

Mali Princ (233068) ($ 3,995.00)
In / Out
Date
Recent transactions
New balance IN 29 Nov, 2013 $2400 (Sponsorship) from Elite Canadian Threads $ 3,995.00 OUT 28 Nov, 2013 $850 (Gym Fees) to IMMA Gym of ASS $ 1,595.00 OUT 21 Nov, 2013 $850 (Gym Fees) to IMMA Gym of ASS $ 2,445.00 OUT 18 Nov, 2013 $255 to Zombie Nutrition - LOD $ 3,295.00 OUT 17 Nov, 2013 $850 (Gym Signing Fee) to IMMA Gym of ASS $ 3,550.00 IN 17 Nov, 2013 $3200 (Signing Fee) from •• Murderers Row •• (ID 230k+) $ 4,400.00

this is myone here.

and his one other:

Samir Oheat (231382) ($ 3,698.14)
In / Out
Date
Recent transactions
New balance IN 29 Nov, 2013 $2400 (Sponsorship) from Elite Canadian Threads $ 3,698.14 OUT 28 Nov, 2013 $599 (Gym Fees) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 1,298.14 IN 23 Nov, 2013 $1600 (Fight Pay) from Third Millennium\'s Gladiators $ 1,782.86 OUT 21 Nov, 2013 $599 (Gym Fees) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 125.71 OUT 14 Nov, 2013 $599 (Gym Fees) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 439.00 OUT 07 Nov, 2013 $599 (Gym Fees) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 1,038.00 OUT 03 Nov, 2013 $100 to Zombie Nutrition - LOD $ 1,637.00 OUT 31 Oct, 2013 $599 (Gym Fees) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 1,737.00 OUT 30 Oct, 2013 $55 to New World Order Clothing $ 2,391.00 OUT 30 Oct, 2013 $55 to New World Order Clothing $ 2,446.00 OUT 30 Oct, 2013 $599 (Gym Signing Fee) to Body Pain_12elite_599$+VM $ 2,446.00 IN 30 Oct, 2013 $1600 (Signing Fee) from Third Millennium\'s Gladiators $ 3,045.00 IN 30 Oct, 2013 $200 (Fight Pay) from QFC $ 1,445.00 OUT 28 Oct, 2013 $25 to LEEDS-NUTRITION $ 1,245.00 OUT 28 Oct, 2013 $105 to LEEDS-NUTRITION $ 1,270.00 OUT 28 Oct, 2013 $25 to LEEDS-NUTRITION $ 1,375.00 OUT 28 Oct, 2013 $100 to Zombie Nutrition - LOD $ 1,400.00

I know the gym fees are thuseday, but i never recived any Base Payments. Here the screen.

Look I never get any Weekly or Payment for my Fighters. Is this a Bug? or is the game changed and Base Payments are no more active?

There is no weekly payments included in fight contracts. The base pay is the "show up" money meaning when you have a fight if you're in correct city and make the weight = the fight will happen = you get that base money. And if you win the fight you get the win bonus.

There is no weekly payments included in fight contracts. The base pay is the "show up" money meaning when you have a fight if you're in correct city and make the weight = the fight will happen = you get that base money. And if you win the fight you get the win bonus.

aaa okey. thats the ponit, i know when i start the game, few years ago there was a weekly payment, i really woundert this game gets real :D ok thats cool too.

Thank you Guys for Helping me.

Special Thanks to James for Sponsoring me :D