j666

whats up j? good read and as far as i remember i sold hellbent to manny and the good folks at hells balls

indeed u did. it's good to see ur name next to a post...a real post lmaoooo. hope u don't mind me using ur name, or temporarily gankin' ur old joint haha! hit me up in game, dude. i got a couple ideas for my new store, Conquer and wanted to see what u think of them.

indeed u did. it's good to see ur name next to a post...a real post lmaoooo. hope u don't mind me using ur name, or temporarily gankin' ur old joint haha! hit me up in game, dude. i got a couple ideas for my new store, Conquer and wanted to see what u think of them.

what he wrote was exactly what happened folks! your conquer line looks dope, man!

:notworthy: The legend!

Professionally putting Tycoon designers into depression est. 2009. Especially your shorts cost J and me probably 1-2 years of our lifetime. :) Big inspiration, man!

waddup kint? shit, you guys still around? talk about vets of this game, daaamn... :training2:

:notworthy: The legend!

Professionally putting Tycoon designers into depression est. 2009. Especially your shorts cost J and me probably 1-2 years of our lifetime. :) Big inspiration, man!

Not sure if I remember him. Guessing he was one of the better MMA Tycoon clothing company designers a couple of years ago?

what he wrote was exactly what happened folks! your conquer line looks dope, man!

waddup kint? shit, you guys still around? talk about vets of this game, daaamn... :training2:

Sure man, in fact i have my 4 year anniversary today, just recieved a congrats auto-mail. :D And like back in the days, still suck at the fighting game lol, but you know how it goes, made so many friends here, so i gotta stick around, still enjoying Tycoon.

Not sure if I remember him. Guessing he was one of the better MMA Tycoon clothing company designers a couple of years ago?

Yeah, pretty much lol, that's Mr. Hellbent. :)

• 2 weeks later...