The Group

Trump2020

You don't play the fucking game...you just troll around the forums...how shitty of a life does someone have to have to just sit on a GAME forum and not play the game...ffs...

Whats the difference if I play the game or not? I well respected senior manager who knows the game like no one other. I have been around the game longer than you have been alive in this earth and trust me I know what need to be changed to get this game back and going full speed.

• Downvote 1

Why aren't you guys permanently banning this clown? I really don't get the reason behind listening to the shit he spews from his mouth daily on the forums. He's not even a paying fucking customer, he's just a hemorrhoid who doesn't go away.

I am not paying customer? Ho then I have 6 months of VIP?

And why would I be banned in forum? There are forum rules and I havent abused anyone of them for years.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Terms_and_conditions

Why aren't you guys permanently banning this clown? I really don't get the reason behind listening to the shit he spews from his mouth daily on the forums. He's not even a paying fucking customer, he's just a hemorrhoid who doesn't go away.

he will get there sooner or later -- then he will make new accounts daily and cry for months how he hasn't / didnt do anything wrong and so on -- he got permanently banned years ago and kept making new accounts daily forever trying to sneak in but he cant keep his big mouth shut -- so it will happen just wait -- next ban will be for week at least -- he just working his way up

he will get there sooner or later -- then he will make new accounts daily and cry for months how he hasn't / didnt do anything wrong and so on -- he got permanently banned years ago and kept making new accounts daily forever trying to sneak in but he cant keep his big mouth shut -- so it will happen just wait -- next ban will be for week at least -- he just working his way up

Why you just cant treat me like any other customer in this game?

Why you just cant treat me like any other customer in this game?

cause no other customer in this game acts like you or does the things you do -- lmao -- i have never treated you wrong and always gave you ample warnings of what was going to happen you just play the victim card all the time when we are the victim's

I've been back playing this game for 7 months, and I can recall at least 2 drunk topics you made on the forums spewing some word-diarrhea. No one likes you because you're irritating, plain and simple.

Rules of the forum by karasikalex. You want to add more to these? Because I never knew you cant.

1. You cant post while you are intoxicated.

This video reminds me of you :winner:

Rules of the forum by karasikalex. You want to add more to these? Because I never knew you cant.

1. You cant post while you are intoxicated.

This video reminds me of you :winner:

See, one doesn't even have to try to prove that you're a chode. You do a great job yourself. It's 1 thing to post drunk, it's another to post nonsense like you did.