NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

Now that Duphus is wimping out, Kristus gets extra training time. Shame, I'd rather fight.

I would have asked David Brent if he was interested, but can't do so.

Should Duphus pop online just on time and then has no fight offer anymore, that would be poor management from me.

Hopefully you can understand that.

Sorry everyone, I was involved in a decision win tonight. Hang my head in shame. Feel free to deduct points Bjorn as I suggested before.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/wolf-of-wall-street-gif-15.gif

(Official footage of Bjorn arrving at the office and finding out that two tournament fights went to the judges' scorecards)

• Upvote 2

Duphus was inactive and did not accept the fight offer for yesterday's event.

He has been sent a PM to notify him that a second miss would mean being kicked off the tournament.

This means that his fight for in two weeks is offered, against GBK and that I will have to give him those full two weeks to hopefully accept in time.
Should he fail to do so, that means that a second participant willl be kicked out, due to being inactive and letting all of us down.

If that happens, from the next event on, the two fighters that were supposed to fight Scooby or Duphus will be offered to fight eachother if they want.
This will not be forced, but offered. This gives them a chance to go for full points and stay active.

Thank you for your understanding. Sucks that such things happen, but every big tournament has this issue.

I work hard to avoid any problems and plan ahead.

(This post has been forwarded via PM to all participating managers so that they are fully aware of what would happen and can send me any questions or remarks already.)

• Upvote 1

The superfight main event for NY Fight Nights tournament round 6 is official!

Uri Gellar vs Maxxy Baby III

http://i66.tinypic.com/ad21ic.png

Two of the best fighters of the past Island season have agreed to do a rematch to headline our next event!

Uri Gellar (59 p4p) is the runner-up from the 170lbs end of the season tournament.

Known for his clinchfighting and brutal KO power, he reigned dominant for most of the season, only to lose a close split decision in the finals.

Nonetheless, Gellar ended the season as the highest ranked fighter in his division. The fighting pride of Israel stands 166cm tall and weighs 158lbs.

With an 85% finishing rate, the guy is a fucking monster!

Maxxy Baby (315 p4p) on the other hand is a highly skilled boxer, who is very good at mixing up outside striking with clinchfighting. He might not have as many KO's as Gellar, but don't sleep on his KO power. He is a heavy handed 145lbs'er, capable of stopping the fight at any time. He is currently on a 6 fight winning streak and won the end of the season tournament on the island!

They already went into the octagon twice before during the island season.

Maxxy Baby won a clear unanimous decision the first time around, while Gellar edged out a close majority decision the second tme over 5rounds.

Thanks to both guys for wanting to headline our next event! Good luck and may the best man win! !

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...