Friday 3-23

Saturday 3-24

Saturday 3-24

Saturday 3-24

Friday 3-30

Saturday 3-31

Saturday 3-31

Sunday 4-1

I'm sorry Mike, but your idea to give midweek events some sort of minor boost compared to weekends has not provided ANY incentive for orgs to not book fights on the weekends.

I am tired of having no fights all week then a bunch on the weekend. I've had 5 fights on the same weekend before. I'm going to have 5 more again soon.

Mike, please make all days EQUAL for attendance and whatever boosts there are. No matter how small an advantage, everyone WANTS THAT ADVANTAGE. Simply making week days less sucky doesn't fix the problem.

This is a very simple fix and I know i'm not the only one that is sick of having all his fights on weekends.

Thanks! ;)

• Upvote 1

While I do agree with this for org purposes and I understand what you're saying, I don't see this change making a huge difference of when org owners will hold events. Reason being, is that I prefer to fight on Saturdays that way I have Sunday with a fresh ticker reset and two automatic rest sessions. Now say on Saturday night I had an easy win and my energy only went down to 90% or so. Now I'm already prepared to be back into training on Monday and everything runs as smoothly as planned. Even if I have a tough fight and I lose a lot of energy, I now still have those 2 automatic rest sessions and a fresh ticker reset. It may not get me back into training on Monday, but those are two training sessions that I don't have to miss out on.

While I do agree with this for org purposes and I understand what you're saying, I don't see this change making a huge difference of when org owners will hold events. Reason being, is that I prefer to fight on Saturdays that way I have Sunday with a fresh ticker reset and two automatic rest sessions. Now say on Saturday night I had an easy win and my energy only went down to 90% or so. Now I'm already prepared to be back into training on Monday and everything runs as smoothly as planned. Even if I have a tough fight and I lose a lot of energy, I now still have those 2 automatic rest sessions and a fresh ticker reset. It may not get me back into training on Monday, but those are two training sessions that I don't have to miss out on.

If you fight on saturday your sunday's are moot cause you'll be at low energy with your tickers paused anyway. Fighting on Monday would be better since you cannot train on sunday but your tickers will be frozen for sunday and monday. But with the current attendance setup, you don't hardly ever see events on Mondays

the only benefit to fighting on the weekend is that your tickers will definitely be paused for the sunday rest sessions. the rest sessions themselves are not an extra benefit because you get those no matter when you fight. it may seem like you're getting something extra from it, but you're not.

*edit* and yeah, as sabaton said, fighting on a monday will have your sunday tickers auto-frozen as well.

Instead of having some set value for everyday of the week, how about have it based on some org metric? maybe give orgs over a certain rank an incentive to have events on the weekend, while lower ranked orgs have an incentive to have them in the middle of the week. It could also be based on the rating outcome of the event and just rely on the org owners to predict the rating for the bonus.. so say, if event X event happens on Sunday-Thursday and makes over Y rating, it gets no boost, however if X event happens on Friday-Saturday and makes over Y rating, it does receive a boost. Otherwise, if the event doesn't make the rating #, it will see the same numbers no matter what day of the week. This gives an incentive for the big orgs to do their large shows on the weekend, but spreads out the rest of the shows.

the only benefit to fighting on the weekend is that your tickers will definitely be paused for the sunday rest sessions. the rest sessions themselves are not an extra benefit because you get those no matter when you fight. it may seem like you're getting something extra from it, but you're not.

*edit* and yeah, as sabaton said, fighting on a monday will have your sunday tickers auto-frozen as well.

Yeah, but if I can use the Sunday rest sessions to get an easy 10% I don't have to waste 2 extra training sessions on rest. If I fight on Monday and lose 15% energy I now need 3 rest sessions as compared to 1 if I fight on Saturday. In the long run, you'll end up getting more training sessions because those 2 rest sessions add up. And if I'm using the 2 sunday rest sessions, I'm not wasting Tuesdays that I could be training.

• 4 weeks later...

Your next fight is...

Oh let's see

1 this weekEND

1 next weekEND

Then 4 next weekEND

Then 4 more the following weekEND

Come on people! Why the hell would you vote No for allowing events to occur every day of the week! I'm quite positive you can't possibly enjoy having all of your fights crammed onto 1 or 2 days of the week!

This is not MMAtycoon. This is SitAroundAndDoNothingFor5DaysAWeektycoon

• Upvote 1

Events are allowed every day of the week. I'm sure no one who voted voted that events should only be held on weekends.

This poll has nothing to do with when events can and can't be held rather attendance and hype boosts on the weekends compared to midweek.

I have no problem with making everything equal throughout the week and weekends but does that mean arena fees go back to one flat rate for all 7 days? If so I support it completely.

Exactly my point. The attendance boosts are highest on the WEEKENDS. Thus, most org owners are always going to try and schedule their events for the WEEKENDS. It does not matter if the difference between Saturday an Wednesday is small, everyone wants as big an advantage as possible. That means SATURDAY is king. And subsequently, that means 90% of fights are getting booked on the WEEKEND.

I am proposing to make every day EQUAL in all regards so that organizations can book events on ANY day of the week without incurring a penalty.

Your next fight is...

Oh let's see

1 this weekEND

1 next weekEND

Then 4 next weekEND

Then 4 more the following weekEND

Come on people! Why the hell would you vote No for allowing events to occur every day of the week! I'm quite positive you can't possibly enjoy having all of your fights crammed onto 1 or 2 days of the week!

This is not MMAtycoon. This is SitAroundAndDoNothingFor5DaysAWeektycoon

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I actually like having all of my fights on the weekends. It makes it really easy for me to keep track of. I can forget to set sliders once in a while and having it on the weekends means I can check who's fighting this week on Tuesday or Wednesday, set their sliders, and put in the extra rest sessions.

I voted for the days to all be equal since it seems like it would help with booking arenas and people seem to be for the idea, but I do actually like having all of my fights loaded on the weekends.

• Upvote 1

So average Joe's couldn't book a weekend event in time and got stuck with Monday so that makes your org 1 of 1000 who books midweek. Great. No need to fix this then ;)

Just sayin'....

Average Joe's books all Mon events and from what I see a few Thurs events as well. It has nothing to do with missing the booking of a weekend event. Look at their page. At first, you were ok about this. Something annoyed you and you voiced your concerns. Understandable. But this post is just obnoxious. Someone is giving you a heads up of two organizations that have fights not on weekends in case you want to go under contract with one of those two orgs and you respond with sarcasm. Have some class.

On top of that, there are orgs that hold events on weekdays, you just have to look or ask around. There's no need to turn a perfectly decent thread about a possibility into another "bitchfest"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Average Joe's books all Mon events and from what I see a few Thurs events as well. It has nothing to do with missing the booking of a weekend event. Look at their page. At first, you were ok about this. Something annoyed you and you voiced your concerns. Understandable. But this post is just obnoxious. Someone is giving you a heads up of two organizations that have fights not on weekends in case you want to go under contract with one of those two orgs and you respond with sarcasm. Have some class.

On top of that, there are orgs that hold events on weekdays, you just have to look or ask around. There's no need to turn a perfectly decent thread about a possibility into another "bitchfest"

The org I work for runs two to three events per week. They are on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :blink:

Just kidding. We have them all through the week.