Rate the last Game you played ...

Rambo

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing- 10/10

The best game I've ever played. There are no limitations. You can pass through solid objects, give physics the middle finger by going horizontally on inclines while remaining firmly to the ground, you can accelerate infinitely... in reverse!, and most importantly, you always win!!!...

I gotta stop with these ratings.

i got an xbox one x when it came out, and these are the games i've played on it so far:

forza 7 - 9/10. 4k at 60fps looks freakin amazing. it's buttery smooth. i prefer the open world of the forza horizon series, but for track racing it's definitely the best racing game on the market.

nba 2k18 - 8/10. i was playing this on the regular xbox one before i got the x. the game runs a bit smoother (loading times are better, etc) on the x, and the graphics do look cleaner but it's not a night-and-day difference. i would expect next year to be a more noticeable difference, since they'll hopefully do new player scans with greater detail. online play in the series always feels laggy to me (the controls, not the visuals), but the career mode is good.

middle earth: shadow of war - 8.5/10. beautiful game, from a visual standpoint. some pretty sweet executions/dismemberments. storyline is pretty good and the gameplay mechanics are well designed. taking over strongholds does involve a bit of grinding, but it doesn't really take away from the enjoyment.

i got an xbox one x when it came out, and these are the games i've played on it so far:

forza 7 - 9/10. 4k at 60fps looks freakin amazing. it's buttery smooth. i prefer the open world of the forza horizon series, but for track racing it's definitely the best racing game on the market.

nba 2k18 - 8/10. i was playing this on the regular xbox one before i got the x. the game runs a bit smoother (loading times are better, etc) on the x, and the graphics do look cleaner but it's not a night-and-day difference. i would expect next year to be a more noticeable difference, since they'll hopefully do new player scans with greater detail. online play in the series always feels laggy to me (the controls, not the visuals), but the career mode is good.

middle earth: shadow of war - 8.5/10. beautiful game, from a visual standpoint. some pretty sweet executions/dismemberments. storyline is pretty good and the gameplay mechanics are well designed. taking over strongholds does involve a bit of grinding, but it doesn't really take away from the enjoyment.

heard nba 2k was shit this year and another micro-transaction shit show

also seems like shadow of war is like first middle earth series and repetitive. any customization to be had?

boxing fight night champ 2011(i think) on ps3 LOL yea its old but it is very fun.. i would say 7/10

i beat story mode but when it comes to making a fighter and trying to get to the top i havent done that yet cause it isnt easy at all!! LOL love the game idc if its old or not haha

Love that Game!

heard nba 2k was shit this year and another micro-transaction shit show

also seems like shadow of war is like first middle earth series and repetitive. any customization to be had?

2k : micro transactions don't really ruin anything, because you can only buy skill points after unlocking them through playing the game. using real money i think you can get to like level 80 or so, but to be able to get any higher than that you have to actually play the game. the "road to 99", or whatever they call it, is a bit ridiculous though. it seems like it would take at least 1000 games played in order to get your player up to a 99 rating. my player is at level 90 after playing a season and a half in career mode, and maybe 20-or-so online games, but it's a sliding scale so it'll probably take 10 times longer to get from where i am to 99. i've NEVER liked playing basketball games online, because the latency makes it feel like playing in quicksand, so i don't really know how the online component compares to previous seasons, but the career mode is decent.

yeah shadow of war is pretty similar to the first one (i stopped playing that one about half way through because i got bored with it). certain enemies drop loot (armor/swords/etc), so you can pick and choose the stuff that suits your playstyle, and then you can augment your gear with gems for different bonuses (damage, xp, etc). there are skill trees as well, but it's nothing too deep or complex, and no matter what you choose you'll always have the same basic skills/powers. you can't really make any builds that are drastically different from one another (like a sniper vs a tank, for example)

i miss the fight night series. i wish they would still be doing that instead of the ufc games. the striking was so much better, and the grappling in ufc games always sucks. it's just not a part of the sport that translates well into a videogame.

I miss the Knockout Kings and 'Read 2 Rumble' series haha. Fight Night 5 would ruin the FN series with Ultimate Team BS. FN4 was a great game though.

I probably won't play Shadow of War. I was never into LoR or familiar with their setting so it doesn't really do anything for me. If they had base building + crew hierarchy elements similar to Godfather 2 I might consider giving it a go.

atm I'm bouncing between

Mad Max

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

FFXV

Battlestar Galactica

Idk if I'll beat any of em. Getting through FFXV is really difficult and only playing it due to nostalgia. Feel like series got way to 'punk-emo style', bunch of frail feminine kids and wizardy demon shit popping out of the ground.

I played FF4 to FF10. All of em, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. but my interest started fading after 8. I really liked FF8. Didn't really care for 9 and never finished 10 even though I enjoyed the feature 'Blitz Ball'. Still think FF8 was the best one, even though most are high on FF7.

I bought a Modded Wii a few months ago with 6000 classic games. One that i have been playing recently was Kung Fu for the NES

I loved this game when I was a kid and remember playing it so much that it became way to easy, 20 years later i suck at it bt getting better

9/10

My kids are being forced to go through the gaming experience like me lol

I miss the Knockout Kings and 'Read 2 Rumble' series haha. Fight Night 5 would ruin the FN series with Ultimate Team BS. FN4 was a great game though.

I probably won't play Shadow of War. I was never into LoR or familiar with their setting so it doesn't really do anything for me. If they had base building + crew hierarchy elements similar to Godfather 2 I might consider giving it a go.

atm I'm bouncing between

Mad Max

FFXV

Battlestar Galactica

Idk if I'll beat any of em. Getting through FFXV is really difficult and only playing it due to nostalgia. Feel like series got way to 'punk-emo style', bunch of frail feminine kids and wizardy demon shit popping out of the ground.

I played FF4 to FF10. All of em, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. but my interest started fading after 8. I really liked FF8. Didn't really care for 9 and never finished 10 even though I enjoyed the feature 'Blitz Ball'. Still think FF8 was the best one, even though most are high on FF7.

you build armies in 5 or 6 different cities (maps), but it's not detailed at all. you recruit captains via mind control (they call it "domination") after you beat them up enough in combat, and then you assign them to a post. you can choose what some of the upgrades are (archers/spiked walls/etc), but you don't actually design anything. it would be a lot cooler if you could actually design the castles. i'm not big on LoR lore either (i've seen each movie once, but that's the extent of my fandom). it's still a fun game, but the repetitive nature makes it get dull before you finish it.

i liked mad max a lot, i played that back when it first came out.

i've never gotten into any of the FF games, but i'm not that big on pure rpg's. i actually worked in tech support for square enix for about 6 months when i was between jobs around 15 years ago lol.

i finished shadow of war last night and sent it back to gamefly this morning. i'll play some more forza until they ship me assassin's creed or the new wolfenstein.

I bought a Modded Wii a few months ago with 6000 classic games. One that i have been playing recently was Kung Fu for the NES

I loved this game when I was a kid and remember playing it so much that it became way to easy, 20 years later i suck at it bt getting better

9/10

My kids are being forced to go through the gaming experience like me lol

lol i remember that game, it was awesome

atm I'm bouncing between

Mad Max

FFXV

Battlestar Galactica

VII and VIII we're for sure my favs and the only ones ive played multiple times. Very interested to see this VII remake if it ever comes out as i havent played an FF for a while so the old story with the new controls interests me quite a bit

VII and VIII we're for sure my favs and the only ones ive played multiple times. Very interested to see this VII remake if it ever comes out as i havent played an FF for a while so the old story with the new controls interests me quite a bit

Honestly you're not missing much. This new one is the first one I've played since FFX. It's not a difficult game, but I can't really get into it. I think I'm on Chapter 3. The characters don't seem overly interesting to dedicate the amount of time it'll take to get through it. A ton of run and fetch quest or kill and loot junk.

also just too unrealistic for me to really follow. lot of tacky weird shit going on in the universe.

you build armies in 5 or 6 different cities (maps), but it's not detailed at all. you recruit captains via mind control (they call it "domination") after you beat them up enough in combat, and then you assign them to a post. you can choose what some of the upgrades are (archers/spiked walls/etc), but you don't actually design anything. it would be a lot cooler if you could actually design the castles. i'm not big on LoR lore either (i've seen each movie once, but that's the extent of my fandom). it's still a fun game, but the repetitive nature makes it get dull before you finish it.

i liked mad max a lot, i played that back when it first came out.

i've never gotten into any of the FF games, but i'm not that big on pure rpg's. i actually worked in tech support for square enix for about 6 months when i was between jobs around 15 years ago lol.

i finished shadow of war last night and sent it back to gamefly this morning. i'll play some more forza until they ship me assassin's creed or the new wolfenstein.

never watched Lord of the Rings. I think I tried to watch the first one but it was too long and I was bored so I ended up leaving.

Definitely avoid Shadow of War though, that mind control your army stuff sounds retarded.

anybody ever play an old Super Nintendo game called Uncharted Waters: New Horizons 2 ..? Classic.

atm I'm bouncing between

Mad Max

FFXV

Battlestar Galactica

1000% agree with what you are saying about FFXV , I miss the old ones :( My favorite was finishing FF II in 1 weekend taking turns sleeping and playing with my buddies back when you had to rent these games 3 days at a time.

I am having a really hard time getting through FFXV and playing it little by little mostly because of nostalgia too.

1000% agree with what you are saying about FFXV , I miss the old ones :( My favorite was finishing FF II in 1 weekend taking turns sleeping and playing with my buddies back when you had to rent these games 3 days at a time.

I am having a really hard time getting through FFXV and playing it little by little mostly because of nostalgia too.

I think I got started on FF4. Super Nintendo days for sure. My grandma's friend played it and I started dabbling in it when she was done with it. I liked being able to change the character(s) names and pretending I was in some fantasy universe lol. I think I was like 5 or 6.

Started gaming a bit again, me and a group of mates decided to start again and play online together... Currently only playing the new COD WW2: 7.5/10 so far quite enjoying it although it appears you can't do split screen online... was trying to play with my brother last night..

• 1 month later...

i've been playing a lot of Destiny 2. i'll give it an 8/10. the campaign is fun but online co-op stuff (strikes, raids, events, etc) is what i spend the most time on. online multiplayer is great too, it plays very similar to halo (obviously) but with a much better weapons system and much better player customization, and it has the same basic game modes as call of duty.

EA UFC 3: 6/10

Great graphics

Cool cut-scenes

Shit career interface / historical record tracking

Pretty shit fighting simulation

almost feel like EA needs to stick to Fight Night after this shit. idk how they release this w/ pride. too many games and companies spend more money on advertisement than game development.

game industry that pushes this feature is absolutely pathetic w/ this Ultimate Team oriented BS.

EA UFC 3: 6/10

Great graphics

Cool cut-scenes

Shit career interface / historical record tracking

Pretty shit fighting simulation

almost feel like EA needs to stick to Fight Night after this shit. idk how they release this w/ pride. too many games and companies spend more money on advertisement than game development.

game industry that pushes this feature is absolutely pathetic w/ this Ultimate Team oriented BS.

until they re-design the ground game to actually be fun, i'll skip this game every year. the transitions and submissions systems in the current and prior iterations are garbarge. grappling just isn't really something that's easily broken down into computer code, so i don't know if they'll ever manage to make it realistic or fun.