add an award for thoughest fighter of the year?

bjornmma1

Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra award handed out at the end of the year for the fighter who endured an immense beatdown and still wasn't even knocked down? The Granite chin of 2014 award or something like that :P

I nominate my fighter George West

read the following fight and you will understand why:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=651522

A challenger appears

He ate 100 leg kicks and 25 head kicks, that's 6.7 leg kicks and 1.7 head kicks a minute for 15 minutes straight and was still standing at the end. He was rocked in the fight and my fighter has a solid chin so I don't think he was going pure accuracy either.

My numbers are lower but the fight was also 10 minutes shorter.

A challenger appears

He ate 100 leg kicks and 25 head kicks, that's 6.7 leg kicks and 1.7 head kicks a minute for 15 minutes straight and was still standing at the end. He was rocked in the fight and my fighter has a solid chin so I don't think he was going pure accuracy either.

My numbers are lower but the fight was also 10 minutes shorter.

a guy with dangerous knees landed an average of 9.44 knees per minute and he wasn't even wobbled. I'm interested if there are other managers with a fighter who has so strong during such a beatdown. So far , i haven't seen one .

I feel like the hiddens actually say more then what you're looking at, solid chin > no chin in TOTT, since his chin is better he clearly took a bigger beating to get him to the stat that he was rocked in the first place. Dangerous knees =/= KO power it just means he his knees secondary is high.

This isn't even something I'd be the most proud of, I just don't really mind that it happened since Everette is my first actually project so he's just there for me to be learning the game and bumps like this only help me learn to avoid it in the future.

I feel like the hiddens actually say more then what you're looking at, solid chin > no chin in TOTT, since his chin is better he clearly took a bigger beating to get him to the stat that he was rocked in the first place. Dangerous knees =/= KO power it just means he his knees secondary is high.

This isn't even something I'd be the most proud of, I just don't really mind that it happened since Everette is my first actually project so he's just there for me to be learning the game and bumps like this only help me learn to avoid it in the future.

my fighter is no project, but I like how he hasn't been finished yet. For this fighter, if he loses, it's not that bad, I just hope to see him without getting ko'ed as long as possible. I just think it's cool, that's all. It's a nice story in my opinion, but clearly not everyone agrees since someone voted down