Test Fights

robin10

Guys,Empire MMA has got test fight slots available for the event on..

Edited

1) 1/8/20 [1 slot]

2) 8/8/20 [2 slots]

So if you guys have any fighters who needs a test fight, please do send me a PM or reply in this thread with your fighters name, and I will set up the fight.

Both 1x3 min rounds

As well as 1x5 min rounds are provided.

Matty

Ok then,

JBomb and Bradley, I am gonna finalise your matchup, but you need to give me the name of your fighter Bradley.

I`m happy some orgs are enforcing the No testing vs Yourself glitch.

Mike made it clear any L should lose the manager Hype, he will get to fixing the glitch at some point. Until then we have ourselves to monitor this, it is very easy to find ourselves test fights so no need to cheat.

It took a lot of trolling/ fighting but like I told yall, it was for a valid cause.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Mike made it clear any L should lose the manager Hype, he will get to fixing the glitch at some point. Until then we have ourselves to monitor this, it is very easy to find ourselves test fights so no need to cheat.

It took a lot of trolling/ fighting but like I told yall, it was for a valid cause.

You do it too, all the time, stop bullshitting. Youre the most guilty party here easily.

I am allowed to test vs myself as well, because I have another spot on the card for my two guys so suck it.

You shit on Mike when you dont get your way but as a cheater when you want something done you bitch and moan and bug the fuck outta Mike.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You do it too, all the time, stop bullshitting. Youre the most guilty party here easily.

I am allowed to test vs myself as well, because I have another spot on the card for my two guys so suck it.

You shit on Mike when you dont get your way but as a cheater when you want something done you bitch and moan and bug the fuck outta Mike.

I tested vs myself once I believe for a tourney where we had very limited time to test.

At that point we had not realized the full implications of this method. It was only fully noticed when managers that crawled on hands and knees to the top 10 did it MASSIVELY during the 360k ID turn.

You are allowed to test vs yourself because Mike hasnt gotten to fixing this cheat that is all. But he 100% confirmed any L should negativey affect your Hype so people should not do it. It makes 0 sense in real life too.

I`m testing Danny Trejo against Rei even though I could easily test vs myself. I just wrote to Rei with the sliders settings he should apply to mirror my build. I`m being 100% honest even when I`m setting sliders both ways.

The Tri-Champ.

• Downvote 3

Amount of people giving a shit about your opinion = zero

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been waiting for QFC's for like 2 days now so fuck it I'm just gonna throw these names here and any org that can facilitate a test fight for them , and any other manager looking for someone to test against can have a look. I'd prefer same weight class but don't mind matching them one W/C either side.

Tio Huffman - 170lbs

Johan Malkovic - 205lbs

Sterling Chester - 185lbs

Qui Non Son - 155lbs

Alejandro Diaz - 205lbs

Boris Bogorovic - 265lbs

Project Alpha - 265lbs

Project Beta - 265lbs

Project Charlie - 265lbs

Project Epsilon - 265lbs

• Upvote 1