Diamond Fight Nights - 365k+

Rei

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1593445395DFN%20london.jpg
Welcome to Diamond Fight Nights, the premiere 365k+ promotion.
uK2DPCA.jpg
Our history
Kx2ETGX.png
With the sudden and unexpected closure of TOKYO REBELS and his subsequent disappearance from the limelight, many were left wondering what would be next for Rei, the JMMA trailblazer. Needing a break from the bright lights of Tokyo (and apparently attempting to avoid some serious Yakuza-related legal issues) the young promoter left to head home, back to where it all began - London.

X05KA8q.png
Knowing that his long-time client and business partner Danny Brixton had declared his intention to retire from MMA, Rei reached out and the two began scheming, both wishing to create a promotion unlike any other. After many alcohol-filled nights, the two had finally finished up their plans and a name had been chosen - Diamond Fight Nights - named after Brixton himself.
http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1572716414yakuza%20rei.png http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14827161955927.png
The idea behind Diamond Fight Nights was simple. The pair envisioned blending the pure Bushido spirit of Japanese MMA with the violent and gritty nature of South London, also mixing the rule sets of JMMA and western MMA. Whether or not their dream will be truly realised, only time will tell.
We are now officially open for business, so get in touch if you require a contract!
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I recognise I have been almost completely absent for a long period of time now and feel like the least I owe you lot is an explanation as to why. I've fallen entirely out of love with the game and on top of that, I have been spending all of my free time on things concerning my life outside of it - having just founded my own business. It's stressful times and I've decided that I will be stepping away from the game almost entirely. As someone who used to love this game and would dedicated a lot of my free time to it, this decision was not made lightly - I even considered having Mike delete my account but I know I would have ended up regretting that.

I will continue to run the High Roller Grand Prix and will hand out all of the prizes as promised, so have no fear if you're still in it. All other fighters will be released asap. Although brief, thank you for taking part in DFN, hopefully I'll do something with it once again in the future when the time is right.

I will log in now and then to accept fights but apart from that I'll be inactive.

Noooooooo :(

All the best to you Rei! I get it mate. I just spent most of my day writing about fictional fighters instead of working on my own website. I didn't have the guts to answer my wife when she came home and asked, "what have you been doing today?"

giphy.gif

Really glad you didn't delete your account. Legends never die. Take care man!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the support guys, and I'm sorry again for having to bail out on you.

Sorry to hear that Rei, but good luck with your business- if its ran anything like Budokai, Tokyo Rebels or DFN, I have no doubt it will be incredibly successful. :)

Hahah I sure hope it does better than TR and DFN. Budokai and Bushido all the way :P

• Upvote 1