Victory Kickboxing

Alfred

2JuGO7Q.jpg

The OFFICIAL thread for MMATycoon's newest KT organisation VICTORY KICKBOXING (350k & 365k+)

The goal is simple and that is to be the best KT org the game has ever seen!

Currently running 4 consolidated 350k divisions & 4 consolidated 365k divisions

365k ID

265lbs+ Division - Minimum Weight 228lbs

205lbs Division - Minimum Weight 180lbs

170lbs Division - Minimum Weight 155lbs

145lbs Division - No Minimum Weight

350k ID

265lbs Division - Minimum Weight 195lbs

185lbs Division - Minimum Weight 165lbs

155lbs Division - Minimum Weight 145lbs

135lbs Division - No Minimum Weight

• Upvote 6

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've held off on recruiting for the other divisions as it seemed most people wanted at least a little time to train their fighters (wimps!) but I now that we are a couple of weeks at least into 365k I will try to kick off the remaining divisions with a little tournament. Nothing as epic as the Heavyweight one but say an 8/16 man one with 1 million tycoon dollars on the line + The championship title. I'll be posting in the tournament section also for sign ups to keep things tidy.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

And as of today the world will know the next big thing:

Here is an interview with the dastardly gero:

Cobra: so dr gero after a short hiatus you decided to return. Why is that

Gero: I return for one reason only and that is to dominate the KT industry with my army.

Cobra: speaking of army, what can you tell me about your newest creation android kickerbutt?

Gero: why would I tell you what makes my creation so deadly when it can show you in the ring.

Cobra: I'll take a pass on the sparring thank you.

Kickerbutt: *beep beep* destruction devastation blood *beep beep*

Cobra: umm thank you kickerbutt and gero but I think I'll take my leave before kickerbutt strikes

Gero: thank you for stopping by. Come back never

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

In order to fill the gap (if you can even call it a gap) Victory KT has now opened its doors to 350K. This won't effect the running of 365K in any way as the divisions are completely separate.

So, if you have a 350K KT fighter (or any fighter for that matter) and you fancy trying your hand at KT please get in touch. Remember, KT is the PERFECT place for those pesky slow learning but perfect hidden projects, those hapless managers who keep getting tapped out by blue belts even though their guy has a black belt and just anyone in general who is too lazy to set their sliders each time.

• Upvote 3

Is something going on brother? You sent me a contract last night, but right now you've released all 5 of my fighters. Is there something going on with Victory KT or did I piss you off somehow? lol

Lol. No. Nothing like that.

In a nutshell, I don't have the patience to run ID restricted KT and I am finding matching people up to be impossible. Especially in the 350k divisions. Maybe someone else can make it work but in the mean time, I don't wan't to waste anymore of anyone's time.

The HW tournament will obviously continue though and depending on how many of those fighters I can retain I'll keep going with just a HW division.

I hate everyone under 205lbs anyway.

• Upvote 1

It sucks... This is the biggest problem with KT... ID orgs not having enough fighters to have full divisions and therefore cannot practice effective matchmaking.

I'll talk with Bradley and see if we can step in for Victory or not. I already had plans in motion to start EŦERNITY ₪ θRIGINS to act as a feeder org to help develop talent but 350 would be the youngest we could go.

I plan on making a thread later today on little updates Mike should do for KT that will take almost no work at all for him... like having your KT hype show up on the Scout page instead of MMA and possibly being able to choose whether your KT or MMA record shows up on the profile screen and other places rather than that weird combination of records. Little things like that imo would go a long way for people making more kickboxers. In short... Making it feel more like it's own part of the game rather than being overshadowed by MMA or combined in every sort of display for stats/records etc.

A big one was mentioned by Karter(I think) and that is TWGC-type tournaments for KT.

imo QFC for KT would be by FAR the biggest thing he could do for it as so many young KT fighters have trouble getting fights.

That and the other biggest(or bigger)... A free extra slot to everyone for a KT fighter(look at how much it helps the island which would be completely dead without it).

• Upvote 4

It sucks... This is the biggest problem with KT... ID orgs not having enough fighters to have full divisions and therefore cannot practice effective matchmaking.

I'll talk with Bradley and see if we can step in for Victory or not. I already had plans in motion to start EŦERNITY ₪ θRIGINS to act as a feeder org to help develop talent but 350 would be the youngest we could go.

I plan on making a thread later today on little updates Mike should do for KT that will take almost no work at all for him... like having your KT hype show up on the Scout page instead of MMA and possibly being able to choose whether your KT or MMA record shows up on the profile screen and other places rather than that weird combination of records. Little things like that imo would go a long way for people making more kickboxers. In short... Making it feel more like it's own part of the game rather than being overshadowed by MMA or combined in every sort of display for stats/records etc.

A big one was mentioned by Karter(I think) and that is TWGC-type tournaments for KT.

imo QFC for KT would be by FAR the biggest thing he could do for it as so many young KT fighters have trouble getting fights.

That and the other biggest(or bigger)... A free extra slot to everyone for a KT fighter(look at how much it helps the island which would be completely dead without it).

Excellent ideas. And as Alfred mentioned to me in a message, giving managers an option for a KT contract instead of just Contract box to check would go a long way to helping the KT orgs recruiting efforts as well.

I said earlier... Mixed events, like ONE FC.

KT and MMA fights at the same card, instead of just KT or just MMA events.

Make it a box you select what kind of fight its going to be, pretty much same as chosing if 1, 3 or 5 rounds.

This would make viable for Victory to be both a 365k org AND an ID restricted KT org with shallow KT fighter pool.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree with all of this completely. Many of these ideas would help immensely. KT QFC would be something of a game changer

I was looking over the fighters just before I released them and out of them all (18 or so lol) probably about 3 of them could be hang with some of the lower open ID fighters. The rest would get crushed. Perhaps the only way to do this currently without any changes taking place would be open weight?

• Upvote 3