Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

Just Vote and stop farming spin and win credits ok?

http://poster.keepcalmandposters.com/5791158.jpg

Jokes on you ass jockey, my forum account isn't properly linked to my MMAT account, so I never get any s&w credits from forum posts.

But yes chode, you definitely deserve the nomination here! Not every manager can make a stable of 25 year olds and go crushing cans in QFC for 50 fights...you're an accomplished manager, well done!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I have awoken today to see some kind of shit storm going on in here. Public accusations of cheating, slandering etc. Not once have I asked anyone to vote for me in these awards. I don't care enough to worry about that. But if they mean so much to you Ibra that you would falsely accuse me of cheating then that is fine. You can have it. (I've seen the screen shots).

I am officially withdrawing my name from this award. I don't care for all this behind the scenes garbage that goes on.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So I have awoken today to see some kind of shit storm going on in here. Public accusations of cheating, slandering etc. Not once have I asked anyone to vote for me in these awards. I don't care enough to worry about that. But if they mean so much to you Ibra that you would falsely accuse me of cheating then that is fine. You can have it. (I've seen the screen shots).

I am officially withdrawing my name from this award. I don't care for all this behind the scenes garbage that goes on.

Dude I have said nothing bad about you. As a matter of fact I said on some other thread how much I don't mind you or me winning as we both deserve it somehow. I have 2 of my fighters sponsored by Aspire clothing. You ask anyone, I ain't no hypocrite and I wipe my arse with 5k sponsorship $.

I was fairly winning this by a landslide yesterday (something like 22-10 or something like that) , a lot of people know me, I fight a lot and I win a lot. I also take on all comers. The only person that has been starting drama with me over this is Kendrick. Every chance he gets.

Here you come claiming you don't want the drama yet you are posting this as much as you can (how many threads will you make). This is after you got some 10+ votes and many from new accounts or people that never have visited the forums.

I had a talk with Grant and he immediately swept it under the rug. He did admit that some people in your camp were canvasing the forums buying you votes.

But yeah here you come with your tears and playing the victim and lo and behold all the people that voted for me are withdrawing their votes and you again are getting a bunch of votes lol, this is like a soap opera.

But here is where we gonna change the script..... I accept your withdrawal from these awards.

Now let's see what happens, oh I'm gonna tell you what happens:

Kendrick is gonna kick and scream, Grant will pretend he never read this or come up with some random rule where you cannot do this. And you gonna win.

Tomorrow I fight the #1 manager in the game in a fair fight. A noob like me, fighting the #1 dog. How many people can say that? How many people can say they beat him just a week (or 2) ago even though I was a 3:1 underdog? (sorry about the blanket treatment Bwang, it was fucking ugly I know).

Anyways what I'm trying to say is people like Kendrick are poisonous, they put shit in your head that is not. Wipe your fucking tears now.

I have a good crew (my alliance) , a great mentor and lots of friends that play this.

The only reason why I call a spade a spade is because all this bullshit turns new players away from the game. All this clickish shit and behind the scenes bullshit. On that, my friend, we are aligned.

Peace to you Tyson. I'm sure we will fight each other at some point down the road.

• Downvote 4

I had a talk with Grant and he immediately swept it under the rug. He did admit that some people in your camp were canvasing the forums buying you votes.

He did no such thing. He said that people (in this case ovo) had been canvassing voters, by asking them to vote for TJ. Exactly the same as you have been doing, except that it wasnt directly TJ that had done it. In fact TJ had no knowledge of ovo's actions. As for "buying", thats a blatant lie. He never said that, and this is just a continuation of your false accusations.

But yeah here you come with your tears and playing the victim and lo and behold all the people that voted for me are withdrawing their votes and you again are getting a bunch of votes lol, this is like a soap opera.

Tears and playing the victim? TJ's post seemed emotionless to me. Hes just fed up of other people making drama about him because of a vote that hes not overly bothered about. You're the one who had a meltdown accusing people of cheating, just because someone was being voted over you. Maybe you should stop with the tears and playing the victim, eh?

But here is where we gonna change the script..... I accept your withdrawal from these awards.

Its not up to you to accept/decline the withdrawal. Grant's running the awards and its up to him to remove TJ. I dont see why he would force TJ to keep his name in contention, so im sure he will be removed, but you have absolutely no say in it lol.

Tomorrow I fight the #1 manager in the game in a fair fight. A noob like me, fighting the #1 dog. How many people can say that?

I've fought him twice, and im just as much of a noob... so what?

TJ is doing the responsible thing in this situation, which is not being pulled in to your drama.

• Upvote 6

Also

They clearly weren't very steadfast in their belief in you if they changed their vote so easily lol

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1