CAMP LEAGUE 2018
Rules: Firstly, the money below is not tycoon money, it is just a currency to use for this league!
- Each player will start with $200,000 to recruit AT LEAST 4 fighters to start with. (Draft Rules). Players will take turns choosing their fighters until rosters are filled or until no one has any money left. The draft order will be determined randomly after everyone has signed up.
- A minimum of 150K MUST be spent in the drafting stages.
- To avoid confusion and to keep it fair, cost and earnings are based on ranking instead of each individual fighters pay. Where a fighter fights in more than one weight class, the price will always be the maximum possible price per UFC rankings as at date of purchase *NEW*:
-Champs will cost $100,000 to recruit but your camp will receive $20,000 for their show money and another $20,000 if they win. -Top 5 ranked fighters cost $50,000 but your camp will receive $10,000 for their show money and another $10,000 if they win. -Top 6-10 ranked fighters cost $25,000 but your camp will receive $5,000 for their show money and another $5,000 if they win. -Top 11-15 fighters cost $15,000 but your camp will receive $3,000 for their show money and another $3,000 if they win. - Unranked fighters also cost $10,000 but your camp will receive only $2,000 for their show money and another $2,000 if they win.
- If a fight finishes as a draw, both fighters get 50% of their normal win bonus *NEW*
- You will also receive $5,000 for every bonus one of your fighters gets. POTN/FOTN
- The winner of a camp vs camp fight will receive $5,000.
- A side-bet of 5K can also be agreed upon when two camps are fighting each other in a bout - BOTH camps must confirm that they want to do a side bet. *NEW* (now fixed amount)
- You can sell a fighter in your camp back to the market but only for 1/4 of his/her value at the time of the sale. EG 100K = 25K / 50K = 12.5K etc...
- However, selling back of fighters cannot occur in the aftermath of a loss and must be made once the new rankings are established. *NEW*
- If a fighter in your camp moves up or down in ranking after a fight it will affect your earnings. The goal of the game is to ultimately have the most profitable camp, rankings are produced for each of the following factors and points distributed accordingly:
- Camp record (number of wins, in the case of a tie, fewest losses wins)
- Winning percentage
- Net finishes (wins by finish minus losses by finish) *NEW*
- Total funds
- Camp value (sum of value of all fighters)
- You can recruit new fighters at anytime as long as you have the funds. One Fighter a week from Sunday 00:01 AM to Saturday 11:59 PM GMT. All recruitments must be made prior to the event that fighter is competing in.
- Each player can recruit one new fighter a week, but Camp - Camp trades are always possible as long as you have the funds. (Loans of any kind aren't allowed)