Please like this page " We want EA sports UFC on PC"

bjornmma1

Hey!

I first asked Mike Tycoon (155) to see if he was ok with my idea. He needed some time to think it all over, but he agreed.

I created a page on facebook to try to make the developpers at EA sports aware that there are people interested in a pc version of their game. It is interesting to see if we can make a change with a facebook page. Please like this page!! If all of you like this page, there will be already 5000 likes. If all of you invite your friends to like this page,... the sky is the limit!!

It's only a very small task to visit the page and press the 'like - button' . Please give it a go.

If we have a lot of likes, I'll see if we can convince some of the people who like the page to start playing MMA tycoon also. So it has it's benefits for all of us. More managers means more competition and more fun!!!

please like this link: https://www.facebook.com/wewanteasportsufconpc

Thanks!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will tell about this facebook profile to my friends. The only way I can play UFC on my PC is through psx emulator. The quality of graphics is not very good, but this game gives me a lot of fun :)

Never been a PC gamer, I prefer consoles.

This game needs to be released on 360 though, as I don't plan on buying an XBOX One until the 2nd price drop at leeeeeast.

you know you can play a PC on a TV with controllers, right?

my 50" Panasonic plasma is my PC "monitor."