• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zanny

Zanny

White Belt

• Manager
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 01:46 AM

To me this would be an aesthetic change, but I feel that for many of the fighters in the game, their country is part of their identity, and the only people I see with their national flag are the ones on the leaderboard.

At the very minimum I think they should show both, but Im wondering who agrees with me?

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:48 AM

To me this would be an aesthetic change, but I feel that for many of the fighters in the game, their country is part of their identity, and the only people I see with their national flag are the ones on the leaderboard.

At the very minimum I think they should show both, but Im wondering who agrees with me?

yea and would be cool if we had a boxing and wrestling olympics.

#3 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,741 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 05:27 AM

God yes please. It's so boring seeing the same flag over and over when they're all based in one place.

#4 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,049 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 08:14 AM

Just asking cos I'm not entirely sure, where for example are you looking for the flags to be implemented?

When I look on a Fighters profile I can see the flag of the country that their nationality is, and on the P4P list have the flags based on their nationality.

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#5 Widing

Widing

Black Belt

• 1,034 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 09:27 AM

Just asking cos I'm not entirely sure, where for example are you looking for the flags to be implemented?

When I look on a Fighters profile I can see the flag of the country that their nationality is, and on the P4P list have the flags based on their nationality.

I assume that he's talking about the manager profile page. 

1376065122corporation4.png                      

#6 Zanny

Zanny

White Belt

• Manager
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:13 AM

For me, I would have the flag shown wherever the base flag is currently shown, such as the Search results or the Free Agents list.
Not really anywhere where it isn’t shown because I don’t think it would do anything.

But it’s definitely not a big change, or an impactful one, but I like the somewhat in the ballpark realism that this game can offer, and if that were a direction of this site then I think that the small changes would be a good start.

Even if t is just aesthetic ;)

#7 kobe.monteclaro

kobe.monteclaro

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 05:55 AM

I agree with this
xOETEMz.gif
. <p>giphy.gif

#8 aylib

aylib