• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

I'm not even into avatars but what can I do, I can't stop winning them on Spin and Win.

Instead of getting a free fighter slot like I always wish, I've already gotten 3 custom avatars in a few days and I don't know what to do with them. I just started playing and I'm not willing to spend money on avatars and I never even messed with photoshop...

I know people spend time on avatars in order to earn money, but if some good soul is willing to make avatars for free, just out of the kindness of their hear, then I'll be eternally grateful. the only kind of avatar that I would like would be some form of adaptation of the classic muay thai fighters pics with their belts:

old-school-versus-new-school-the-greates

diesel1.jpg

#2 JB90

JB90

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 306 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

If you become VIP I'll give whoever makes your avatars 200k but I'd like to see you support the game before I give my money away

#3 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

If you become VIP I'll give whoever makes your avatars 200k but I'd like to see you support the game before I give my money away

fair enough, that's an awesome initiative. thanks.

I'll look into it.

#4 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 8,010 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Vegas Golden Knights, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

It's a common thing, I got more avatar credits than fighters allowed.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.png55c16b1bd76c7b2b605aa607029bf545.png

#5 WarMachine

WarMachine

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

I won a free avatar too today. Makes a change from lottery tickets. :)

#6 tmmac

tmmac

White Belt

• Manager
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:21 PM

I'm not even into avatars but what can I do, I can't stop winning them on Spin and Win.

Instead of getting a free fighter slot like I always wish, I've already gotten 3 custom avatars in a few days and I don't know what to do with them. I just started playing and I'm not willing to spend money on avatars and I never even messed with photoshop...

I know people spend time on avatars in order to earn money, but if some good soul is willing to make avatars for free, just out of the kindness of their hear, then I'll be eternally grateful. the only kind of avatar that I would like would be some form of adaptation of the classic muay thai fighters pics with their belts:

diesel1.jpg

Hey Regular John - this is Wild from TMMAC.  I fucked up and only based one of my fighters in Sydney.  Should have read our thread thoroughly before jumping into this:  https://themmacommun...fight-org.32797

That's okay though.  My stable is coming for your Muay Thai hipsters and everyone else...especially Still Real's shit talking ass.   :boxing:

#7 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

Hey Regular John - this is Wild from TMMAC.  I fucked up and only based one of my fighters in Sydney.  Should have read our thread thoroughly before jumping into this:  https://themmacommun...fight-org.32797

That's okay though.  My stable is coming for your Muay Thai hipsters and everyone else...especially Still Real's shit talking ass.   :boxing:

you're gonna have to dump all of those bums anyway... read GBK's advice on fighter builds.

my thai boys are no easy task btw...what would you do for the man who rescued you from poverty and saved you from semi-slavery ?? that's what my boys do for me.

#8 tmmac

tmmac

White Belt

• Manager
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:41 AM

you're gonna have to dump all of those bums anyway... read GBK's advice on fighter builds.

my thai boys are no easy task btw...what would you do for the man who rescued you from poverty and saved you from semi-slavery ?? that's what my boys do for me.

Dont try to act like an expert son.  You're a noob, just like me.

#9 JimCornette

JimCornette

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Professional Wrasslin'
  • Manager Profile

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:04 AM

Dont try to act like an expert son.  You're a noob, just like me.

There is only one way to figure out who the bigger noob is..

#10 Justus

Justus

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:35 AM

NvDrm.gif

OFC: Ontario Fight Club
Posted Image

First of all I am not retard.

#11 tmmac

tmmac

White Belt

• Manager
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

I live in Louisville (literally...in real life lol), so I like the cut of your jib sir.  I've been big brothering Regular John since he became a member of our forum.  For a long time, he's been doing my laundry and combing my chest hair.  Trust me...he doesn't want any of the shit storm that my fighting stable will rain down on his ass.

#12 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

I live in Louisville (literally...in real life lol), so I like the cut of your jib sir.  I've been big brothering Regular John since he became a member of our forum.  For a long time, he's been doing my laundry and combing my chest hair.  Trust me...he doesn't want any of the shit storm that my fighting stable will rain down on his ass.

Stop derailing my thread friend, who let you sign up anyway? do they allow your kind around here?

#13 JuiceBox

JuiceBox

White Belt

• Manager
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

I'll ref this. You're both noobs and your thread sucks. Get over it. You could win nothing every time like the rest of it. Go back to can crushing.

#14 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:14 AM

I ate a wonderful sandwich today, it was on a baguette. This was way more exciting than everything in this thread.

#15 coton81

coton81

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,776 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

I ate a wonderful sandwich today, it was on a baguette. This was way more exciting than everything in this thread.

What was the filling 🤔

1381508331Ab1uGVm.jpg 1NkhWi0.gif

#16 kdmh74

kdmh74

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 706 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

I like a good BLT

1452092606gym%20banner.png

#17 Monsieur.Camara

Monsieur.Camara

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

diesel1.jpg

Looks like stable full of ladyboys

1510498238RFL_logo.png1496812091Untitled-3.png

#18 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:49 AM

What was the filling

T'was a turkey sandwich with lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, pickles, tomato and honey dijon. I was at one of my favourite spots from back in the day, an old cafe that has kickass food and pastries. It's called TWIGS.

#19 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

For me it is the opposite. When I didn't have avatars to submit, I won slots all the time, but now I have a big collection that needs to be submitted still, but nothing anymore from spin & win.

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#20 Lefty

Lefty

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:14 PM

I got so many free avatars back in the day that my whole new stable is set to have custom avatars once I decide who to keep and cut.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spin and Win, avatar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users