UFC 175 added to betting - Better late than never!

Hi guy I have just noticed that no-one had added the UFC 175 event so have just done it now - Sorry its late but bookmakers can now add the odds for the event if they wish. Thanks

• Upvote 1

This seems to be a common problem. How many people have the power to add events to the bookies? Too many events end up missed or forgotten until the last day like today :(

I made a bookie and tried to add the event but it appears you haven't added it.............................

Add real life event Event Name : No Events.

Yeah I just checked and I did add it to the bookie admin page as its there awaiting the results to be input and says event yet to happen?

Event Name UFC 175 - Weidman Vs Machida Date 2014-07-05 Name v Name Yet to happen. Chris Weidman v Lyoto Machida Yet to happen. Ronda Rousey v Alexis Davis Yet to happen. Stefan Struve v Matt Mitrione Yet to happen. Uriah Hall v Thiago Santos Yet to happen. Marcus Brimage v Russell Doane Yet to happen. Urijah Faber v Alex Caceres Yet to happen. Ildemar Alcantara v Kenny Robertson Yet to happen. Chris Camozzi v Bruno Santos Yet to happen. Rob Font v George Roop Yet to happen. Guilherme Vasconcelos v Luke Zachrich Yet to happen. Kevin Casey v Bubba Bush

Must be because it was so late that it went up - Im gutted too as I wanted to bet - I didn't think I was the only person who put the events in though?? Don't worry though now I am aware of that I will make sure they are up in plenty of time in future

maybe they need new people in charge of it because it's been a common pattern for large events to be missed. they should be up for a week in advance at least

Who is in charge of it?