*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

i just realized that was a perfect write-up/prediction on the hanks/dempsey fight

*dies a little inside*

I realized that as soon as I read the fight. I actually almost replied that the prediction was crazy, because I thought there was no way the fight would go to decision. Now, I'm glad I didn't. Dempsey owned Hanks so bad in that fight, it almost made me want to release him so a good manager could have him. :suicide_anim:

Hey there folks, its your boy JakeW, here to bring you the fight you all have been talking about for years! SFO is proud to present Conclusion, which is featuring the one matchup you forum junkies have been waiting to see, Sigurdsson vs Joad. Well hold your breath no longer, because this fight is happening. Also included are submission aces Randall Johnson and Sven Johansson. We also have the only two super heavyweights in the game who are not scared to throw down with anyone in Gunner Scott and Cain Marko! Are you EXCITED yet!... you should be, you have been waiting for this card your entire life!

CLICK HERE TO OPEN CONCLUSION

Hey there fight fans. Are you feeling something like a phenomenon, (where's John Travolta when you need him?). Coming from the sold out Hard Knocks Arena, the SFO and Sable Sacrament -the best Org Owner in the game- is proud to present... SFO: Phenomenon. We have some killer fights lined up for you tonight, as King and Lavey show you which one of them has the better championship Pedigree. Also slated two fight are two guys who have been on a collision course with each other for some time, Talented strikers Paulie Di Maio and Hiroshi Sato. Another one to keep your eye on is talented submission artists Lucious LaFleur taking on Eli Gabriel in the best Grappling match you have seen since the ADCC. This is JakeW advising you to grab some Beer and Waffles, sit down and enjoy reading why you have missed John Travolta, but you cannot afford to miss SFO: Phenomenon.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN PHENOMENON

Taken from UNEQUALED preview.

"Phil Stone also lost his SFO premier. After securing an impressive 10-4-1 record at lesser organizations, Stone came to SFO and lost brutally, a unanimous 30-25 scoring. After being manhandled like that, Stone will look to redeem his name. Sable Sacrament, the owner of SFO, is obviously not one to baby his fighters, and give them easy wins to save their pride, as is evidenced by Stone’s opponent. Peeta Mellark is one of the best fighters to have ever come out of the Philippines. With an impressive 8-2 record since joining SFO, Mellark has made a name for himself as an excellent striker, and an exciting show. Known for his sprawl-n-brawl style, Mellark tends to win fights by decision, out striking his opponents. This fight will undoubtedly be a challenge for both fighters."

I simply wanted to outline that I managed to defeat Peeta Mellark quite about just as brutally as he had beaten me in my SFO debut, by a first round TKO. Not to pick on Mellark, who is quite a fighter indeed, but just to "redeem my name" as put forth by the author of the preceding lines.

I may have come from a "lesser organisation", but I think I have proved I am not a "lesser fighter".

My quote : In my mind, you are already defeated.

Phil Stone, fighter & manager

No prob, dude. Just playing my role and pouring a little heat. I had a fighter here before, and we were having interviews back then prior to cards. Just doing a little hype for my guy. ;-)

Otherwise, I'd say you did a pretty good job at analysing the pre-match.

I may sound cocky about my win now, but in reality, seeing his apparent stats, this was a steep uphill battle for my guy.

I figured that was probably the case, I was just making sure. No offense is ever truly meant in my articles, and I've been much more cruel to fighters, I'm pretty sure I jinxed Bryan Adams at AFTERSHOCK with my paragraph long rant about how I hated him for stealing my middle school girlfriend. Still one of my favorite tangential rants in an article.

I forgot the name of the guy (I think it was Chris Nylan), but the one who used to do these reports have called my fighter here at the time, Maurice Vachon (1st ever 265+ lbs Champion here at SFO Mtl) a shovel, along as with my opponent. The reason why? We were both new, we had just faced off in QFC, but the other guy didn't set his training properly and had his energy levels very low for our fight, which wasn't my case. Match happened to be for the title, I didn't ask for that. I won an easy win.

So, I did kind of take offense to that, and brought it here. Ended up in quite an interesting feud, which is the bread and butter of another game I play called Wrassle. And it was much more intense than this little exchange here... ;-)

They were giving prize money for best promo pre-match interviews back then, and this is where Maurice made most of his money, because on the mat, he turned to be a lemon. All of that is lost somehwere in this forum thread... :-)

Peeta Mellark is asking for a third fight against Phil Stone to settle this once and for all.

I wouldn't have it any other way, Peeta. Match accepted. May the best (mine, of course) fighter win. :boxing:

• 2 weeks later...

fans of orignal SFO'ers were thrilled to see both Igor Tatov and Kublai Congo get back to their winning ways in impressive fashion at tonight's BIG TIME event. afterwards, their management team made it abundantly clear that the former SHW and MW champs, respectively, will be looking to hasten their return to the spotlight by fighting anyone, anytime.

as the rejuvenated Tatov so elequently put it; just remember, accepting will be hazard to your health!

• 3 weeks later...

No, that was me. I don't remember the particulars but your guy backed himself up in that fight and you went on to have some great input in the write-ups, which is what it was all about.

I forgot the name of the guy (I think it was Chris Nylan), but the one who used to do these reports have called my fighter here at the time, Maurice Vachon (1st ever 265+ lbs Champion here at SFO Mtl) a shovel, along as with my opponent. The reason why? We were both new, we had just faced off in QFC, but the other guy didn't set his training properly and had his energy levels very low for our fight, which wasn't my case. Match happened to be for the title, I didn't ask for that. I won an easy win.

So, I did kind of take offense to that, and brought it here. Ended up in quite an interesting feud, which is the bread and butter of another game I play called Wrassle. And it was much more intense than this little exchange here... ;-)

They were giving prize money for best promo pre-match interviews back then, and this is where Maurice made most of his money, because on the mat, he turned to be a lemon. All of that is lost somehwere in this forum thread... :-)

• 3 weeks later...