Impact (235k+ restricted) - The Official Smack Talk Thread.

Impact held their first event on Sat 25th.
It was an exciting start with 3 KO's, 1 TKO and 2 submissions coming from 7 fights.

Barnaby picked up $2k for his 26 second KO of the night, a delightful head kick to his opponent. A 25 seconds master class in how to knock your opponent out!

Han picked up $2k for his amazing slam and rear naked choke in the first round. In a fight that looked like it wasn't going to go Han's way, Han picked his opponent and slammed him into the mat, then took the win with a rear naked choke.

Fight of the night ($2k) went to the McManus/Conner fight. McManus looked like he was going to take the win with 2 knockdowns to his opponent in the first round but Conner managed to continue and eventually KO'd McManus in the second round. A real nail biter of a fight.

Thank you to all the the fighters for showing up and putting on a great show.

Impact FC 2 has been announced and will take place on Saturday 8th Febuary.

Imapct FC 3 has been announced and will take place on Saturday 15th Febuary (small ammendments still to be made)

If anyone wants a specific fight or to call an opponent out, here is the place to do it.

For those of you wanting more frequent fights, Impact will begin holding 2 events per week very shortly.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w19.jpg

James "Lists Of Steel" Man (240992);

i am know as listerman all will fall before me including the poor soul who is foolish enough to step in the cage with me tomorrow. and as for the fool above that is running his mouth, he shall also bow before me as i will win every title at every weight within IMPACT starting at the 205

@Pale Monster

If Tyson Kincaid is happy and wants to fight you, I'll set the fight up.

And if anyone else has a particular fight they'd like to see or an opponent they'd like to fight, just ask in here and we'll see if we can make it happen. (as long as it's a fair fight obviously)

Imapct FC 2 preview

In tonights Event at Paddy O'Malley's Bar in London

170lbs Jump (2-0-0) vs Pierce (1-0-0)

Alex "Power" Jump will be looking to build on his first win with Imapct, he had an impressive debut fight last time out and won by KO in the 2nd round. With strong MT and boxing skills, I think he'll be looking for the knockout tonight. A firm favorite of the fans, I'm sure he'll put on a good show.

Lucas Pierce will be making his debut for Impact and he is no stranger to winning, winning his first fight by unanimous decison. He is rumored to have a granite chin and with his wonderful MT skills, the crowd will be wondering if he can stop Jump's winning streak.

My prediction: Both fighters look pretty equal here although Jump seems to be a bit down heading in towards this fight, maybe his manager needs to get his laundry done. It's going to be close but Pierce by TKO in the 3rd.

170lbs Maskinen (1-3-0) vs Kayode (1-1-0)

Juha Maskinen will have his first debut for Impact tonight, he managed to stop a 3 run loss last time out with a TKO in the 2nd round. He has obviously had a run in with his manager as they have parted company, he's clearly deeply up set by this as his morale could not be any lower. Maskinen will be looking to impress in the hope that he can catch the eye of a new manager.

Ibrahima "Moonlight" Kayode will be making his debut for Impact tonight also, he has had 2 fights before joining us, a convincing win by points and a loss due to 1st round KO last time out, was it just a lucky punch? His morale is higher than his opponents but maybe his boss could buy him some new clothes to cheer him up instead of making him wear those stinky whites. Different fighting styles in this match up tonight, will Kayode stay standing or will he try and take it to the ground.

My prediction: Kayode by unanimous decision.

170lbs Fransico (1-0-0) vs Jefferson (2-0-0)

Chris "Scrap" Fransico won by a nice Kimura in the 2nd round last time out, he'll be looking to make a good impression in front of the Impact fans tonight on his first fight for the org.

Alex "Honey Badger" Jefferson has been itching to get back in the ring since his last fight was a No Contest, rumour has it his opponent was so scared he went on a bender and ate too many keebabs and just didn't make the weight, it obviously rattled Alex a bit as his morale isn't as high as it could be. None of that drama tonight as both fighters are in the dressing room raring to go. Jefferson has had 2 previous fights winning both by 1st round TKO

My prediction: This could be a real nail biter but I'll have to go with the fans favorite, the Honey Badger. Jefferson in the 2nd round TKO

205lbs De Dufort (1-0-0) vs Dance (1-0-0)

"Charlemagne" De Dufort has only had 1 fight so far in his short career, winning it in style with a 1st round submission via armbar. He's very psyched up for this fight, so much so that he ignored his managers request and carried on training just for that extra session, as such his energy is slightly sapped but his morale is sky high.

Dave "The Beast" Dance has only had one fight, if you can call it a fight, it only lasted 44 seconds before he put his opponent out cold. Lucky for De Dufort, Dance has also been so busy training he forget to try and his regain his energy before the fight.

My prediction: I'll have to go with the powerful hands of Dave "The Beast" Dance with a 1st round TKO.

265+lbs Emelianko (2-1-0) vs Xezeron (0-0-0)

Alexsandr Emelianko is coming to Impact straight from a QFC tournament, he won his first 2 fights the second with 31 second KO punch but lost his last fight to TKO in the first round. He clealry has powerful hands but will he get too carried away in the look for KO and make a mistake? He's looking a little jet lagged and not too comfy in the same clothes he flew in but our reports say he's in the dressing room, looking for a quick fight so he can get back home.

Maximillian Xezeron obviously had a much better flight to London or he arrived in plenty of time to get some rest and change his clothes. He's looking in tip top condition and even tho he's 20lbs lighter than his opponent, he looks the keener of the 2 to get in there and put on a show for the fans. This will be his first professional fight but he's clearly been training very hard, he' is a few years younger than his opponent but on paper they look evenly matched.

My prediction: A close fight normally with one fighter favoring a boxing style and the other MT, but due to Emelianko's early morning flight from St Petersberg.....Xezeron to win by TKO in the 3rd round

205lbs Man (0-0-0) vs Shopov (0-0-0)

James "Lists of Steel" Man has been making all kinds of noises and accusation in the smack talk thread recently, a bold move by a fighter that is yet to prove himself having not yet had his first professional bout. He looks like he's been taking training very seriously and has been getting some expert boxing training from his managers gym in London. This 18 yr old looks in fine condition and clearly ready to back up his words in the cage.

Borislav "Shopa" Shopov has been training hard and favors the MT wrestling style of fighting.He made a risky move to turn down the offer or re-loacting to London with his new contract, favoring to stay in his favorite gym in his home town of Helsinki. This can prove a winning combination but it looks like he overslept and had to catch a later flight into London, he's looking a bit jet lagged and his energy is suffering slightly because of it.

My prediction: 2 unproven 18 yr olds making their first professional fights, I'll have to go with the top condition and the fighting talk of James "Lists of Steel" Man. Who knows what will happen in Imapct smack talk if he wins this one! Man by 1st round TKO

170lbs De Souza (1-0-0) vs Jensen (0-1-0)

Carlos "the Jackal" Souza is stepping in to the cage for the first time with Impact on a 1 fight deal, he's hoping to impress so that he can extend his contract. His first and only fight ended in victory by unanimous decision showing some impressive takedowns but not very accurate with his GnP. Let's see how this 18 yr old does without the first fight nerves.

Martin Jenson seems to favor the MT style of fighting although, impressively in his first fight he recorded a victory by way of a traingle choke even tho he is a white belt in the art of BJJ. This character clearly has a few tricks up his sleeve, maybe the extra year's experience he as on De Souza will tell in the cage. Although after seeing De Souza's new clothes for the fight, he's clearly a little bit miffed at his manager for not giving him the same treatment and it shows in slight drop of his morale.

My prediction: A difficult one to call, De Souza is a relative unknown and Jensen is known to change his gameplan, it could go either way but I will go with Jensen, win by TKO 3rd round.

170lbs Samila (1-1-0) vs Pizde (0-1-0)

Janne Samilia an 18yr old youngster fighting out of Helsinki, he's been seen around London for quite some time now and rumour has it his management have agreed a deal with Imapct. Impact have paid his re-location fees and he will be making his new home in London shortly after the fight. This has clearly been on his mind a little and he's taken a hit to his morale becuase of it. I'm sure that after the fight his manager will take him on a shopping spree and get him some new clothes to cheer him up. He has had 2 fights in his career so far, one convincing win by points and 1 loss to Impact's very own Alex Wright. He's obviously been training very hard on his cardio by the looks of it, he might have the edge if this fight goes the distance.

Lece "Yolo" Na Pizde has only had one fight so far, unfortunately it ended in a loss by way of TKO in the 2nd round. Since then, he has moved gyms and is receiving much better training, could this approach help him get his first win tonight?

My prediction: Both fighters heads aren't fully in the game tonight, Pizde has a slight edge if he can keep the fight standing, if it goes to ground I think Samila will win. Samila by submission in the 2nd round.

205lbs Amudeng (2-2-0) vs Sheppard (0-1-0)

Kalisto "the Bulshit" Amudeng, fighting out of Helsinki. This fighter clealry has no roblem with endurance, all of his 4 fights have gone the distance, 2wins and 2 losses. This is his first fight for Imapct and he is obviously out to impress, he was heard muttering something about win bonus and sub of the night but was not willing to go on record. Something looks to be troubling him, his mind doesn't look like it's on the fight tonight, let's hope his manager sorts it out in the dressing room.

Jimmy Sheppard has had one previous fight against Impact's very own Joey Kocur, Kocur got the win via KO last time but it wasn't clear if it was just a lucky punch or due to Kocur's skills. Sheppard is out to set the record straight tonight. He's been training hard and been taking expert advice on his boxing skills

My prediction: Sheppard by TKO 2nd round.

170lbs Dick (0-1-0) vs Rikkonen (1-3-0)

Nick "the Hard" Dick is making his debut for Impact tonight, he's had one previous fight which he lost by an unfortunate rear naked choke in the 2nd round, first fight nerves his manager tells us and to expect a much better show tonight. He's been working very hard on his cardio so he can go all out for this fight and give the fans their money's worth. His morale is on the up, he's in pretty good shape tonight and looking for a win.

Eerik "Ekiz" Rikkonen is currently on a 3 fight loss and it's effecting his mood, he's clearly pissed off at the last result when he lost to Vinnie Haz by decision, he's still muttering about back handers and result fixing. He's found himself a good gym and been working hard on his MT skills. Let's hope he has a clear mind when he steps into the cage tonight.

My prediction: Dick by submission in 3rd.

And that rounds up tonight's preview. I'm pleased to say all fighters have arrived and they have all made the weigh in without any problems.

Let's put on a good show, this month will be the first month the award for best fighter of the month will be handed out with a guaranteed prize money of $15k, with runner up prizes of $10k and $5k. There will also be the usual $2k of the night awards for best sub, best KO and best fight of the night.

Good luck gentlemen.

P.S. Predictions are only meant as a bit of fun to try and get the banter flowing and to try to bring some atmosphere to the smack talk thread, please do not be offended as that is not the aim.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w19.jpg

James Man

well i would like to take a moment to apologize to my management team who have just spent the last 15 minutes grilling me over my fight performance, i personally was happy with how things went. but after the "DANNY BOY FIGHTER MANAGEMENT AGENCY and ALL ROUND SUPERSTAR INCORPORATED" management team angrily explained to me that i just did not have what it takes to make it in the fight game i would like to announce my retirement unless there is another less demanding manager who is more willing to accept my faults. sorry again to DANNY BOY and IMPACT F.C for letting you down :weeping:

After a great nights fighting froma 10 fight card, 6 were ended by KO or TKO, 3 sumissions and 1 decision.

The $2k "of the night awards" are;

KO of the night - we had quite a few to choose from this week, there was even a 16 seconds KO but as he now has no manager he is out of the running.

KO of the night goes to Jimmy Sheppard. He took just 51 seconds to stop his opponent with a lovely right hand followed up by even more strikes.

Submisiion of the night - goes to Dave "the Beast" Dance, a nice way to make your debut with a first round armbar.

Fight of the night - goes to Maximillian Xezeron, went for the win straight from the bell and didn't stop to draw breathe with a total of 65 kicks and 12 punches being hurled at his opponent

Full review of Impact FC 2 to follow.

• Upvote 1

Impact FC 2 review

Well it was another fantastic night of action in Paddy O'Malleys Bar, London on Saturday night.

Ten fights were held and only 1 of them went the distance, 6 KO's/TKO's and 3 submissions, the fighters really put on a show for the crowd!

170lbs Jump Vs Pierce.

I was lucky enough to get this prediction right although I did think they would battle it for much longer. Jump was rocked early in the first round but managed to put on a brave face and continue fighting. Both of them favored the clinch but Pierce manged to stop Jump in 3m19s.

Pierce: submission (strikes) in round 1

170lbs Maskinen Vs Kayode.

Well I never saw this one coming, I don't what was said by Maskinens manager when they parted company but it clearly got him riled up as he knocked out Kayode in 16 seconds. I'm sure Kayode will come back stronger than ever is his next fight.

Maskinen: KO in round 1

170lbs Francisco Vs Jefferson.

Jefferson seemed the stronger fighter in this fight, he scored many takedowns and even had Francisco rocked at one point, but Francisco's determination and better submissions help him to secure a triangle with just 3 seconds to the end of the first round. 3 seconds more an it could have gone the other way. A nice debut by Franscico but I'm sure Jefferson still has a bright future ahead of him. He's only 22 and with the right training could do very well.

Francisco: submission round 1

205lbs Dance Vs Dufort

Dufort seemed the more aggressive fighter in this bout, taking Dance down inside 1 minute but I think that could have been Dance's plan all along. Once on the ground Dance took control and scored some nice hits by GnP and was constantly improving his position to eventually get the submission he was after, and he just managed to do it before the bell for end of round 1.

Dance: submission round 1

265+ lbs Xerzeron Vs Emilanko

A great debut fight for Xerzeron, he managed to control the fight with his impressive leg kicks, so much so that Emelanko couldn't really get close to Xerzeron. Xerzeron ended the fight with an impressive head kick in the first round.

Xerzeron: TKO round 1

205lbs Man Vs Shopov

Shopov looked like he would have liked to keep this one on the ground but Man was usuing all his abilities to force the ref to stand them up, frustration may have set in for Shopov and when Man saw his opportunity and dropped him with a big right hand, followed quickly with more punches to put a stop to the fight in round 1.

Man: TKO round 1

170lbs De Souza Vs Jensen

This seemed like anybody's fight for quite a while, Jensen managed a suplex and threw De Souza to the floor in the first round, not a great start for De Souza. In the second round De Souza returned the favor and slammed Jensen into the mat knocking him out.

De Souza: TKO round 2

170lbs Pizde Vs Simila

This was a real battle, the youngster Samila showed he had a big heart to carry on after getting knocked down in the first and second round and also getting cut in the first round. He battled on looking to sub Pizde, Pizde seemed very strong and kept Samila tied up in the clinch most of the fight.

I'm sure with the right training Samila could go on to become a great fighter. Good win for Pizde.

Pizde; Unanimous decision

205lbs Sheppard vs Amudeng

Sheppard definitely setting the record straight after his last loss to Kocur, he wanted to get this fight finished quickly to prove a point, and he certainly did that. A straight right hand put Amudeng to the floor in 51seconds, Sheppard then rushed in to finish the job.

Sheppard: TKO round 1

170lbs Dick vs Rikkonen

Dick managed to control this fight by taking Rikkonen to the ground where he just couldn't escape. Dick managed to get into half guard in the second round and dropped punches and elbows until the referee had seen enough. A nice win for the youngster.

Dick: TKO round 2

The awards of the night went to;

Fight of the night; Xerzeron vs Emalianko

KO of the night; Jimmy Sheppard

Sub of the night: Dave Dance.

and they have each received $2000.

Thank you to the managers and fighters who put on another great show.

Don't forget you can use the smack talk thread to call out other fighters and tell us your thoughts on the fight or upcoming fights.

Impact Mid-week Maul 1 preview

Event date; Wednesday 19th Feb at the Underground, London.

265+lbs McCain (3-1-0) vs Hook (1-0-0)

Mark "the hater" McCain has quite a successful record before joining Impact and I'm sure he'll be looking to continue this, a popular fighter with the fans probably due to his 3 TKO wins, rumour has it he has been working hard on the circuit training, he could be even more dangerous with extra speed.

Left "hook of the hookers" Hook is also making his debut for Impact, an expert in BJJ with lethal hands, could McCain have met his match in this fight?

I think the fans are going to love this one.

My prediction; I think it's going to be very close, I'm going to have to go with the slightly more experienced McCain. McCain TKO in the 2nd round

265+ Jones (2-0-0) vs Estella (1-0-0)

Tom "sex bomb" Jones joins Impact after an impressive 2 straight wins, both by TKO in the first round. It looks like he has very impressive MT skills and will probably be looking to control this fight in the clinch, where he's clearly at home.

Juan "Mexican" Estella has only had 1 previous fight which he won by an impressive head kick in the first round. Rumours say he has a granite chin, will this be enough to stop the mighty Jones from getting the victory in this battle?

My prediction: another close fight, if Estella can connect with his feet it could be all over, I will have to go with Jones TKO in round 1.

155lbs Kyznetsov (1-1-0) vs Peerson (1-0-0)

Ryan "Kalash" Kyznetsov has had 2 fights, 1 he lost by decsion but it proves he has the stamina to go the distance should he need to, his last fight he won in round 2 via a guillotine. He is a well rounded fighter and not scared to mix it up, he should prove very difficult to read leaving his opponent guessing what he's going to do. Unfortunately he's been hitting the gym a little too hard, add to that his flight from New York and he's looking a bit drained of energy. Hopefully he can recover a bit by tomorrow night.

Ross "Bully" Peerson, only 1 previous fight won by decision. Looking at these fighters stats you would think they both trained at the same gym on the same schedule, I don't think you could get a more evenly matched fight than this one. Peerson has the advantage of fighting out of London and is looking in tip top condition with his morale sky high.

My prediction; On any other day it would be too close to call but due to Kyznetsov appearing to be very tired I'm going with Peerson to win in the 1st round by TKO.

205lbs Wilderscmidt (1-0-0) vs Cook (1-0-0)

Grant " bad news" Wilderscmidt comes to Impact with 1 win under his belt. Our man on the inside has heard that he has a tendency to cut but uses his heavy hands to stop the fight way before the opponents can get close. He's still training at Cozad but he's still managing to look in great shape, his manager clearly on the ball saving some money before he sends him to an expert gym

Chris "cookie" Cook, also debuting for Impact, has 1 win under his belt from a TKO in the first round. He's signed up to Soul Supremacy gym and has been working hard on his physicals. Will this give him the edge in the fight?

My Prediction; A very balanced fight but I think Cook's extra speed and conditioning might just tip the balance in his favour. Cook TKO round 2.

170lbs Bishop (1-0-0) vs Dick (1-1-0)

James "the hitman" Bishop joins Impact on the back of his 1st round win via a triangle. A well rounded fighter with a solid chin, could prove a difficult fight to his opponent thanks to his varied fighting skills.

Nick "the hard" Dick, no stranger to Impact fans, he won his first fight for Impact last time out by TKO in the second round showing that this ground skills are something to be feared of. Another well rounded fighter, these 2 youngsters should put on a good show.

My prediction; Yet again another good match up, Dick has slightly higher morale from his last win. Dick 3rd round TKO

205lbs Banner (-0-0-0) vs Seasy (3-1-0)

Not much is know about Bruce "bad boy" Banner, He's making his first professional fight tomorrow night. This youngster has an experienced manager who's obviously been teaching him that hard work on physical training will be worth the weight in gold come fight time. A well rounded fighter with MT skills and not afraid to go to the ground, he could prove a deadly opponent and still with many years ahead in his career to look forward to.

Aaron "killerspider" Seasy joins Impact after a fairly successful qfc tournament, gaining lots of fight experience in preparation for his first Professional fight with Impact. This youngster has put in a lot of training into his submissions but is not afraid to stand up and slug it out. A very determined fighter.

My prediction; Both are well matched here making a decision pretty tough. Seasy's morale isn't as high as it could be, he told me himself that he'd feel much more confident in some nicer clothes, both fighter's have been hitting slightly to hard in the gym and are starting to look a bit tired but nothing too serious. I think that Seasy's fast and dangerous hands could give him the edge. Seasy TKO round 3.

155lbs Einarsson (0-1-0) vs Khabib (0-2-0)

Ansagr "Sweish Pear" Einarrson fighting out of Helsinki, maiking his debut for Impact. This youngster is a marvel when it comes to the ground, being quite an expert in wrestling and holding a purple belt in BJJ at this early age. He will be looking to put the record straight after his last loss where he looked like he was going to win but a momentary lapse in concentration handed his opponent the submission. A valuable lesson learnt and I'm sure he won't be making any mistakes tomorrow night.

Nurmagomedov "Orel" Khabib has had 2 fights previousy, 1 unlucky punch stopped him in his first fight and a mis-understanding from his corner led him to take his last opponent down to the ground which didn't end well. A remarkable boxer with heavy hands, he could prove to be very dangerous if he can keep this fight standing. Unfortunately his management have not been looking after his laundry, and this has had quite an impact on his morale, easily fixed tho as some new clothes should cheer him up pretty quickly.

My prediction;

In an unusual turn of events, this fight is actually a ground guy vs a stand up guy, whilst extremely common in other orgs I've heard that the Org owner prefers to try and match similar styled fighters together early in thier careers to give the fighters that bit of extra confidence whilst they train the relative skills to deal with different fighters, however form time to time these fights will occur.

If it stays standing then Khabib will have a very good chance of stealing the win but I think Einarrson's expert skills will see him take it to the ground for the victory. Einarrson via Submission round 2.

205lbs Han (1-1-0) vs Amudeng (2-3-0)

Albin "Nacelnik" Han, a rear naked choke gave Han victory last time out when he fought for Impact showing the crowd he has competent ground skills. It has been said that he can cut easily but will that stop him from finishing his opponent? Still training at Cozad could be causing this fighter not to progress as fast as possible, and it must be on his mind a little as he's a bit down and lost a bit of morale.

Kalisto "The Bulshit" Amudeng lost to one of Impact's rising stars, Jimmy Sheppard, no disgrace in that, however he'll be looking to get some wins added to his record. His morale is starting to drop, it's unsure whether this is due to training in the same clothes since his career began or whether it is because he's homesick. Our man on the inside has been told that the Org management had paid for his tickets to move to London but for some reason he decided against it and spent the money on gym fees. With his contract coming to an end in a couple of fights either he's clearly worried about this situation and should get his manager to get in touch with the Org owner, needless to say his morale has suffered.

My prediction; Similar fighters, similar morale. I will have to go with Han, his extra time spent training instead of flying might just make the difference in this battle between these two youngsters. Han by Submission round 2

265+ Hedger (1-0-0) vs Dempsey (0-0-0)

Paul "Jackhammer" Hedger joins Impact after his unbelievable 5 second win in his last fight. A very dangerous fighter who clearly has a good eye for when to unleash with his combinations. Add to that his granite chin and he should put fear into many opponents. He'll be looking to do the same to his next opponent and maybe even picking up the $2000 for KO of the night.

Kieran "Dynamite" Dempsey has only been signed on a very short contract to help fill the card and provide an opponent for Hedger, he will be really keen to show that he could be worth keeping and hoping that his management will be able to extend his contract rather than him being replaced by a youngster.

My prediction; Boxer vs MT, it should be a great fight as long as Dempsey can avoid Hedgers heavy hands. Hedger by TKO in the 2nd round.

First round sub night night Tyson Kincaid. Winner by first round submission - Pale Monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w9.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w9.jpg

Just to let you guys that are interested know, the battle for the titles/belts will begin in around 5 weeks time. The top 4 from each division will battle it out and then the winners of those rounds will go head to head in 5 x 5minute rounds to decide the champ.

It still gives some of you time to make your way to the top or even call one of the top guys out, if they agree, the fight is on.

Impact FC Battle for the Belts

A beauty match and guess the fighter match too?

Well I know the one on the right is the very vocal Pale "hi" Monster who's currently on a 4 win streak after beating Tyson Kincaid and getting paid an extra $2000 for doing as he got sub of the night :)

Fight of the night: goes to James Irvin, a great fight in which Irvin managed to control a lot of the fight in the clinch throwing over 100 strikes and landing more than 80%, the crowd loved every second.

KO of the night: After just 15 seconds a brutal head kick caught Jump on the jaw and earnt Na Pizde $2000

Submission of the night: Goes to Pale Monster, who also earned himself in the Title fight play offs.

There are still some places left for the Impact FC Battle for the Belts , the invitations are going to the top 4 fighters of each division, if you want an invite make sure your fighter gets to the top within the next week or so either by doing well and winning a few fights or by calling out one of the available top fighters either on here in the smack talk thread or by pm-ing myself.

The new title holders will get much improved contracts and a bonus for becoming the first Impact Champions.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b21.jpgvs some looooser.http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w22.jpg You gonnnnn gettttttt dropppped.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w22.jpg

Carlos De Souza (240090)

@ Tyrone Woodley, that's what the last 2 guys thought, didn't quite work out that way for them.

You're gonna get slammed bro.