HONOR FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP - OFFICIAL THREAD

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w10.jpg

Chris-''Tonight on First ever Extreme MMA show ,Arshnoor "THE BRUTALIZER" Singh dropped by our LV based studio and had a long chat with me. The crafty Young outspoken Muay Thai Striker from India talks about his upcoming title bout,his hobbies and much more.

Chris:Thanks for being with us here today, hope all is well with you. Tell us about child hood and How did you get into MMA?
A-''What possible could be wrong with me?
huh.i am the one whose opponents require
wishes not me.i had a very violent childhood.i
often got in troubles with my seniors at school.at
customary in punjab i learnt khusti from early
age.khusti is indian form of wrestling which is very famous in my country.I used to beat the shit out anyone who dared to mess me or my homeboys.i was
satisfied with being an all india khusti champion
untill one day i was flipping TV channel and saw
Crotian dude name Mirko cro cop knocking heads
off for fun.that dude inspired me so such that i decided to join MuayThai classes and Rest is
history.

Q-you got your 1st ever Honor fc victory against
Viet .How did it felt to see Viet fall flat on canvas?
What should the fans look out for, from you ?

A-It is my habit to put people to sleep so nothing
surprising there.The good thing is that cocksucker Viet has retired from MMA.i made that dumbfuck realize his level.Fans look out for my KO's by flying
knees or even a spinning backfist!!

Q:You took home the Fight Of The Night
award,how were your feeling at that time?

A- big deal ??huh, I do that every now
and then.

Q:Your are well known for your devastating kicks.
What's your favorite kick to use in anyfight?

A:The one that finishes the fight.(smiles)

Q-Tell us about how do spend your free time? tell
us about your hobbies and your likes and dislikes.

A-i am hardcore football freak so i free time i
watch lot of football.action superhero suff,thriller
and suspense themes are my cup of tea when it
comes watching films.in music i listen to lot only one guy and that is G.O.A.T rapper 2Pac.anyone rap
fan who disagrees can suck my dick.i like indian
food a lot so i go to any indian restaurant
everyday when in.U.S.the only thing is dislike are
bigmouthed pussies.there are lot of them in my wt. class.(laughs)

Q-How do you feel that of Caesar as your
opponent?Have you been watching the tapes of his fights?With the title bout against undefeated Julius Caesar less than a week away how are you preparing for the fight?

A:I did saw his tapes and i think that guy is top notch opponent who has weapons to cause me lot of trouble but i am not a guy who takes anything for granted.i will do my best and put up a good fight. I'm drilling everything in gym.largely fixing up on my weaknesses.

Q-Now lets talk about your future plans.We have seen you being involved in verbal duels with many fighters.when can we see those duels be settled?
A-yeah there are some pussies in my wt. class who can at most do verbal talks.on being asked to come up in the page their legs start to shiver.we should forget about those chumps.irrespective of whether i win title bout or not i am going to now hunt down champs of other wt. classes.i love challenges and i see nothing more exiting than fighting champs of other wt. classes.

Q-many veteran fighters and Journalist criticized your attitude for your lack of respect for your fellow fighters.what would you like to say to them?
A-Well respect has to be earned bitches and so far no fighter has done enough to earn my respect so i say to them once again to fuck off. opinions of these bunch of suckers does not matter to me.i believe that only the strongest has the right to exist,the weaker shall perish.

Q-Is there anything you'd like to say to your
opponent or anyone else ?

A:For my rivals let me tell you I cannot be stopped.I
keep a list of my victims on my wall at home & I
look at it everyday wondering who will be next!!
After the title bout you will hear Et Tu Arshnoor from Julius' mouth. Other than that a Big thanks to my manager,my
coaches, my friends and my family.
Fuck you my sponsers.you better pay me right
motherfuckers.(shows disgust)

Chris: Its been an honour to have you on MMA
Hype, I cant wait to see your fight, and I
wish you the best for your future. Thanks to all
viewers for being with us here.! Have a good day.

Arsh-hey again i don't need your wishes.save it for for some one else but if you need few tickets i can arrange that for you.it's gonna be a blast.
Arsh leaves.....

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg

Here are the first official rankings for every division as of 5th February 2014 - Check back every month for updated rankings

Bantamweight - 135lbs

Champion - Ethan Harris
1 - Gabriel Douglas
2 - BJ Ferguson
3 - AJ Smith
4 - Joe Castro
5 - Chierehdk Cknlaskhr
6 - Sun Wukong
7 - Steve Cox
8 - Coors Light
9 - Johnny Bedford
10 - Steven Heck

Featherweight - 145lbs

1 - Ben Zaylor
2 - Craig Wardlaw
3 - Adam McGrath
4 - Dewayne Bryant
5 - Jack Harris
6 - Bruce Shashia
7 - Diego Nunes
8 - DeMario Williams
9 - Brian Fury
10 - Josh Dominguez

Lightweight - 155lbs

1 - Arshnoor Singh
2 - Julius Caesar
3 - Bolius Kalabokas
4 - Junior Flores
5 - Stew Sandres
6 - Zack Young
7 - Marek Contofalsky
8 - Darek Walczak
9 - Jacoby Jameson

Welterweight - 170lbs

1 - Rock Lee
2 - Oscralo De Santiuya
3 - Herb Green
4 - Ljuti Hrcak
5 - Bobby Shamrock
6 - Jim Jones
7 - Georgey Prendergast
8 - Markus Vincius
9 - Alex Irwin
10 - Vedran Milosevic

Middleweight - 185lbs

1 - Dario Silva
2 - Donovan Robertson
3 - Homer Jaysimpson
4 - Duke Ellington
5 - Wayde West
6 - Jonathan Vinyard
7 - Dmitriy Belov
8 - Deco Early
9 - Gustavo Gracie
10 - Corner Bum

Light Heavyweight - 205lbs

1 - Diego Russell
2 - Khru Maokhamphiou
3 - Leo Martinez
4 - Agnar Gorm
5 - Investitor Gradnje
6 - Stew Sauced
7 - Bud Weiser
8 - Freddy Lee
9 - Mari Juana
10 - Nissan Fairtax

http://i.imgur.com/CVInLSY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tuqhtLf.jpg

Here are the first official rankings for every division as of 5th February 2014 - Check back every month for updated rankings

Bantamweight - 135lbs

Champion - Ethan Harris
1 - Gabriel Douglas
2 - BJ Ferguson
3 - AJ Smith
4 - Joe Castro
5 - Chierehdk Cknlaskhr
6 - Sun Wukong
7 - Steve Cox
8 - Coors Light
9 - Johnny Bedford
10 - Steven Heck

Featherweight - 145lbs

1 - Ben Zaylor
2 - Craig Wardlaw
3 - Adam McGrath
4 - Dewayne Bryant
5 - Jack Harris
6 - Bruce Shashia
7 - Diego Nunes
8 - DeMario Williams
9 - Brian Fury
10 - Josh Dominguez

Lightweight - 155lbs

1 - Arshnoor Singh
2 - Julius Caesar
3 - Bolius Kalabokas
4 - Junior Flores
5 - Stew Sandres
6 - Zack Young
7 - Marek Contofalsky
8 - Darek Walczak
9 - Jacoby Jameson

Welterweight - 170lbs

1 - Rock Lee
2 - Oscralo De Santiuya
3 - Herb Green
4 - Ljuti Hrcak
5 - Bobby Shamrock
6 - Jim Jones
7 - Georgey Prendergast
8 - Markus Vincius
9 - Alex Irwin
10 - Vedran Milosevic

Middleweight - 185lbs

1 - Dario Silva
2 - Donovan Robertson
3 - Homer Jaysimpson
4 - Duke Ellington
5 - Wayde West
6 - Jonathan Vinyard
7 - Dmitriy Belov
8 - Deco Early
9 - Gustavo Gracie
10 - Corner Bum

Light Heavyweight - 205lbs

1 - Diego Russell
2 - Khru Maokhamphiou
3 - Leo Martinez
4 - Agnar Gorm
5 - Investitor Gradnje
6 - Stew Sauced
7 - Bud Weiser
8 - Freddy Lee
9 - Mari Juana
10 - Nissan Fairtax

Arshnoor ''THE BURTALIZER'' Singh-''I have just been informed that i am being offered a title shot so basically now we have no business talking to each other.

As for my sister unfortunately i don't have one but i do have a brother Kshitij "EL FENOMENO" Singh Negi (227394) who would anytime come over and fuck you up sucka.Untill your man enough to challenge me keep your bigmouth shut before me punk.

oh now he thinks hes to good to speak to me cuz he got a title shot .(LIL BITCH) and as far as your brother gonna fuck me up please! i see how you pussys are in india always trying to have family fight your fight WELL BRING HIS BICTH ASS THEN he'll get knock out like the rest you aint the only one with family i got cousin coming to fight in this league too soon very soon so dont get to comfortable at the top LOL so you better practice them skills BOY.

oh now he thinks hes to good to speak to me cuz he got a title shot .(LIL BITCH) and as far as your brother gonna fuck me up please! i see how you pussys are in india always trying to have family fight your fight WELL BRING HIS BICTH ASS THEN he'll get knock out like the rest you aint the only one with family i got cousin coming to fight in this league too soon very soon so dont get to comfortable at the top LOL so you better practice them skills BOY.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w34.jpg

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight (229225)-''Hey fuckhead,you even have guts step in cage or is talking the best you can do? i am coming over to HONOR FC and first thing on my mind is to break your fucking arm. if your afraid bitch then you can just let me know privately.i will hunt down some other guy then.

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight (229225)-''Hey fuckhead,you even have guts step in cage or is talking the best you can do? i am coming over to HONOR FC and first thing on my mind is to break your fucking arm. if your afraid bitch then you can just let me know privately.i will hunt down some other guy then.

Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores- who the hell are you? wepon x sounds like some wanna b super hero lol what a joke! crawl back into the comic book you came from.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390873403ww1poster.png

Even though this event was very well received by the fans, since it was the highest rated event and a complete sell out, I am still sad. Our streak of finishes was broke tonight after having thirteen strait fights end with a finish. Over those thirteen fights we had one entire event end with zero finishes. I will get over it and we will start a new streak, no reason to dwell when you have a major win with the first ever Wednesday Warfare! Let jump right into things!

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Bruce Lee versus King Pin

Bruce Lee looks strong to start the fight opening up with a big uppercut and then he moves right into the clinch and pushes Pin against the cage. Pin drops down for a takedown but Lee is having none of it and he gains another clinch. Lee goes into beast mode stuffing takedown after takedown while still mixing in knees and punches. Lee lands a big time elbow that has split Pin wide open and there is now blood all over the place. Pin is trying anything to get this fight to the ground as Lee is still connecting with some nice shots. Pin tries to pull guard and while unsuccessful he has managed to get out of the clinch and the two men are back at range. Lee rushes in and is able to grab another clinch, and he goes right back to work with elbows. Pin once again tries to pull guard but it is not happening. The ref stands Pin back up and this time Pin grabs the clinch. He starts looking for the takedown again and again while Lee is just landing big shots. Lee pulls out of the clinch and lands a strait left that wobbles Pin and grabs him back into the clinch and starts working knees. As Pin is dropping to his knees with the lights out the referee comes in to stop the fight. Here is your winner by TKO at 3:30 of the first round Bruce Lee.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

Josh Dominguez versus Quagmire "Ohh" Yeah

Dominguez starts the fight off with a big takedown attempt that Yeah is able to avoid. Yeah then scores with a nice takedown of his own and puts Dominguez into side control. Yeah working hard on submissions with one attempt after another but Dominguez is able to defend well. During an armbar attempt Dominguez is able to take top position while defending the armbar. The submissions continue from the bottom as Yeah is working hard. Quagmire ends up getting a sweep and from full mount he continues to pour on submission attempts as the buzzer sounds. I have to give the round to Yeah 10-9.

At the beginning of the second round Dominguez throws a telegraphed kick that Yeah dodges easily, but Dominguez grabs up a clinch. Both fighters are trying to gain the takedown from the clinch to have better position. Dominguez ends up pulling guard and Yeah goes crazy with submission attempts once again. Yeah is dominating on the ground once again but Dominguez is defending everything pretty well. Just as I am about to write Yeah wins the round 10-9 he locks on a kimura and Dominguez is forced to tap. Yeah wins the fight by way of submission at 4:56 of the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Steve "Cobra" Cox versus Coors "Silver Bullet" Light

When the first round started both fighters seemed as though we were going to have a feel them out session. These two threw several strikes nowhere even close enough to land. Light ends up landing a pitter patter combo, and then he secured a clinch. The clinch gets broke with both fighters taking no damage. Light then lands another combo to the body, but it did not seem to effect Cox at all. Cox then gets a big takedown and now we will see what Light can do off his back. Light looks great on his back as he is able to control the position and not allow Cox to get into a better spot. Cox starts throwing punches to try and open things up but Light is defending very well. Cox then starts trying to grab anything he can for a submission victory but time runs out in the first. Tough call for the first round but I think the takedown has swayed me and I will give this round to Cox 10-9.

Light looks for the takedown to start off round number two, but Cox defends well and then puts Light on his back for the second time in this fight. Light gets a big sweep after a defended elbow and he is now in top guard. Light seems as though he just wants to control as Cox is trying to get back on top. The referee has seen enough of this ground hugging and decides to stand the fight back up. The two have a failed exchange and Cox scores with another takedown. From the bottom Light is able to get another sweep and that has to score some points with the judges. Cox wants to get back on top and once again the action slows way down. We get a stand up and a clean break again from the referee. Several punches and kicks fly from these two all of which were blocked or just plain out missed and Cox scores his third takedown of the round. The round comes to an end with Light breathing heavily while on the bottom. I will give another round to Cox and I now have this fight scored at 20-18.

Cox engages a clinch at the beginning of the third round, but Light gets a big takedown. This is great for Light because I feel he needs to finish to win this fight. Cox seems like he might think he is down on the score cards as he starts working submission and strikes from the bottom. Cox ends up with a big sweep and that’s when I think it clicked that he has this fight in the bag. He is now working just enough to try and prevent a stand up from the referee. Cox tries to take a small break and gets the standup because of it. Light tries throw from the standup position but Cox takes him right back down. Cox is able to control from the top for the last few seconds of the fight and I have scored it 30-27 for Cox. All three judges agree with me and it is a unanimous decision win for Steve Cox.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Steven "Hecklly" Heck versus Chierehdk Cknlaskhr

Heck scores and early takedown to start the fight off and the two fighters start exchanging submission attempts. The action dulls and we get a referee stand up. Heck gets another big takedown almost immediately and he starts trying to work a submission. He starts trying to gain a better position as Cknlaskhr defends well and then starts trying to work some submissions of his own. The end of the round comes pretty quick and I have to score it 10-9 in favor of Heck.

As soon as the second round starts Heck barrels in with another takedown. Then this fight takes a turn for the worse as the next three minutes is chalked full of position grappling. Heck tries to pass and Cknlaskhr defends. Cknlaskhr tries to sweep and Heck defends. We finely get what we want, and stand up at almost the four minute mark. As soon as the clean break happens Heck gets his second takedown of the round. Cknlaskhr works a kimura from the bottom but there is no time for that as the second round comes to a close. I have this fight 20-18 at the end of two rounds.

Heck seems persistent on not wanting to stand up at all, as he scores another takedown to open the third round. It almost seems like Heck’s corner thinks he is losing this fight, as he becomes very aggressive. Heck is working submission after submission until a big error on an armbar attempt puts Cknlaskhr into the driver’s seat. Heck has no problem from his back as he quickly pushes Cknlaskhr off of him with his feet and stands up. Heck is able to take the fight right back down scoring with yet another takedown. Cknlaskhr will need to figure out how to finish this fight in the next couple of seconds or it will be over. He attempts a submission from the bottom and Heck defends. Heck starts working submission attempts and Cknlaskhr tries to stand up. The final buzzer sounds and I have Heck winning this fight 30-27 as he completely dominated this fight. The judges have giving Steven Heck the unanimous decision win 29-28, 30-27, 30-27 and I have no idea what fight that first judge just watched.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Freddy Lee versus Reginald Leslie

Leslie comes out and instigates the clinch quickly. Lee starts trying to get the fight to the ground but Leslie keeps it standing and starts putting in work with knees. Leslie is just showing superior strength holding Lee up in a clinch and pounding away on him at the same time. Lee has been cut and he is now bleeding pretty badly, and Leslie hits another big knee to the face. Lee might be out on his feet here, a big right hand sends Lee to the ground and Leslie jumps mount just to finish the fight with strikes. Leslie has won this fight by TKO due to strikes at just 0:46 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Alex "Almighty" Irwin versus Jim "Hitman" Jones

Irwin starts in by jabbing and hooking Jones and everything is connecting. Jones grabs a body lock but Irwin wiggles out of it. Jones right back to the clinch, but he lets it go and Irwin lands a jab and then scores with a takedown. Irwin has half guard but Jones quickly manages to move it back to full guard. Irwin starts to strike from the ground but Jones covers up nicely. Jones moves to almost a butterfly guard and he starts lifting Irwin with his feet. Jones quickly shifts his body and puts Irwin in a tight armbar! Irwin is trying to get out of it, but he can’t and is forced to tap. Jim Jones is your winner by submission at 1:57 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Welterweight Title Fight (170lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

Rock "Taijutsu" Lee versus Oscralo "Granalo" De Santiuya

Lee comes out swinging with combos. De Santiuya is looking for a takedown but Lee is not about to let that happen. Da Santiuya is just pushing forward looking for a clinch or a big takedown. Lee is preventing the wrestling from happening. Another double leg attempt from De Santiuya and this time Lee starts countering the takedowns with strikes. A big shot from Lee has De Santiuya cut open. The shooting and countering has continued and finely Da Santiuya looks tired. Lee moves in and lands a big uppercut that sends De Santiuya to the ground. Lee dives on top and starts peppering De Santiuya as the referee comes in to stop the fight. We have are first ever Welterweight Champion and it is Rock Lee, as he won via TKO due to strikes at just 1:44 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Investitor Gradnje versus "The Viking" Agnar Gorm

Gorm looks to strike and Gradnje avoids, then Gradnje tries for a takedown but Gorm stuffs it. Gorm tries for a takedown himself and he gets it. Gradnje starts working for a submission but Gorm picks him up and slams him back to the mat. Gorm takes side control and the starts working to mount. Gorm eventually does pass and takes the mount position but Gradnje is able to work his feet threw and is able to get guard back. Gradnje starts trying for a submission from the bottom as Gorm starts working strikes from guard. The two start exchanging submission attempts for a while and then the two start grappling. Gradnje starts looking for the sweep as Gorm starts working to gain mount. Lots of jocking for position starts and Gradnje grabs a guillotine and he sinks it in tight. Gorm has no option but to tap at 3:36 of the first round.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 4- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w2.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg

Diego "Firefox ak" Nunes versus DeMario "McDojo Blackbelt" Williams

The first minute of this fight was filled with a lot of missed strikes and failed takedown attempts. Nothing really solid was landed other than maybe one body kick. Shortly after the first minute passed Williams took the fight to the clinch. Williams goes to work with body shots and head punches to Nunes inside the clinch. Nunes looks to get break free of the clinch but Williams shows his strength and won’t allow it. Williams continues to put in work as Nunes looks for a takedown but once again that is not happening. Williams lands an uppercut that clearly hurt Nunes bad. Williams takes the fight to the ground and starts working his ground and pound. Nunes seems to have recovered slightly and he escapes back to his feet. Nunes starts to mount an offense but Williams puts an end to it with a takedown. A few seconds later the buzzer sounds and we will go to round two. I have Williams winning that round 10-9!

The bell rings and the two fighters meet in the center of the cage. Williams lands a strait right and down goes Nunes! Williams jumps on top and lands as many shots as he can before the referee calls a stop to the fight. Williams is your winner by way of TKO at 0:05 of the second round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Featherweight Title Fight (145lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b3.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b11.jpg

Ben Zaylor versus Craig "Warrior" Wardlaw

The clinch comes into play right away a Zaylor has locked it up. He looks for a takedown but Wardlaw says no. Wardlaw almost gets a takedown himself but Zaylor is able to circle away. Zaylor clinches is up once again but this time he is able to gain the takedown. Once these two hit the mat Ben started working every submission in the book. Wardlaw seems content to just defend these submissions. The action stalls out and both fighters are not working much, so the referee stands the fight back up. Zaylor works to get it back to the clinch but Wardlaw scores with a big takedown. Zaylor starts putting on the pressure of a sweep right away but he then quickly transitioned into an armbar. Wardlaw taps out at 4:44 of the first round and Ben Zaylor is the Honor Fighting Championship Featherweight Champion!

A very exciting event with a lot of big time finishes. Your award winners for the first ever Wednesday Warfare are Ben Zaylor Submission of the Night, Reginald Leslie Knock out of the Night, and the Fight of the Night winners are DeMario Williams and Diego Nunes! Please remember to pick up any of your clothing needs at Meet the Future and join us Saturday Night for our next big event. This has been Tony Rossi with your event review. Please remember all views and opinions are those of the writer and may not reflect those of HFC. All writings are owned by HFC and may not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent of the HFC.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1390756864HonorLogo.jpg

../images/posters/1390873403ww1poster.png

Even though this event was very well received by the fans, since it was the highest rated event and a complete sell out, I am still sad. Our streak of finishes was broke tonight after having thirteen strait fights end with a finish. Over those thirteen fights we had one entire event end with zero finishes. I will get over it and we will start a new streak, no reason to dwell when you have a major win with the first ever Wednesday Warfare! Let jump right into things!

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Bruce Lee versus King Pin

Bruce Lee looks strong to start the fight opening up with a big uppercut and then he moves right into the clinch and pushes Pin against the cage. Pin drops down for a takedown but Lee is having none of it and he gains another clinch. Lee goes into beast mode stuffing takedown after takedown while still mixing in knees and punches. Lee lands a big time elbow that has split Pin wide open and there is now blood all over the place. Pin is trying anything to get this fight to the ground as Lee is still connecting with some nice shots. Pin tries to pull guard and while unsuccessful he has managed to get out of the clinch and the two men are back at range. Lee rushes in and is able to grab another clinch, and he goes right back to work with elbows. Pin once again tries to pull guard but it is not happening. The ref stands Pin back up and this time Pin grabs the clinch. He starts looking for the takedown again and again while Lee is just landing big shots. Lee pulls out of the clinch and lands a strait left that wobbles Pin and grabs him back into the clinch and starts working knees. As Pin is dropping to his knees with the lights out the referee comes in to stop the fight. Here is your winner by TKO at 3:30 of the first round Bruce Lee.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

Josh Dominguez versus Quagmire "Ohh" Yeah

Dominguez starts the fight off with a big takedown attempt that Yeah is able to avoid. Yeah then scores with a nice takedown of his own and puts Dominguez into side control. Yeah working hard on submissions with one attempt after another but Dominguez is able to defend well. During an armbar attempt Dominguez is able to take top position while defending the armbar. The submissions continue from the bottom as Yeah is working hard. Quagmire ends up getting a sweep and from full mount he continues to pour on submission attempts as the buzzer sounds. I have to give the round to Yeah 10-9.

At the beginning of the second round Dominguez throws a telegraphed kick that Yeah dodges easily, but Dominguez grabs up a clinch. Both fighters are trying to gain the takedown from the clinch to have better position. Dominguez ends up pulling guard and Yeah goes crazy with submission attempts once again. Yeah is dominating on the ground once again but Dominguez is defending everything pretty well. Just as I am about to write Yeah wins the round 10-9 he locks on a kimura and Dominguez is forced to tap. Yeah wins the fight by way of submission at 4:56 of the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Steve "Cobra" Cox versus Coors "Silver Bullet" Light

When the first round started both fighters seemed as though we were going to have a feel them out session. These two threw several strikes nowhere even close enough to land. Light ends up landing a pitter patter combo, and then he secured a clinch. The clinch gets broke with both fighters taking no damage. Light then lands another combo to the body, but it did not seem to effect Cox at all. Cox then gets a big takedown and now we will see what Light can do off his back. Light looks great on his back as he is able to control the position and not allow Cox to get into a better spot. Cox starts throwing punches to try and open things up but Light is defending very well. Cox then starts trying to grab anything he can for a submission victory but time runs out in the first. Tough call for the first round but I think the takedown has swayed me and I will give this round to Cox 10-9.

Light looks for the takedown to start off round number two, but Cox defends well and then puts Light on his back for the second time in this fight. Light gets a big sweep after a defended elbow and he is now in top guard. Light seems as though he just wants to control as Cox is trying to get back on top. The referee has seen enough of this ground hugging and decides to stand the fight back up. The two have a failed exchange and Cox scores with another takedown. From the bottom Light is able to get another sweep and that has to score some points with the judges. Cox wants to get back on top and once again the action slows way down. We get a stand up and a clean break again from the referee. Several punches and kicks fly from these two all of which were blocked or just plain out missed and Cox scores his third takedown of the round. The round comes to an end with Light breathing heavily while on the bottom. I will give another round to Cox and I now have this fight scored at 20-18.

Cox engages a clinch at the beginning of the third round, but Light gets a big takedown. This is great for Light because I feel he needs to finish to win this fight. Cox seems like he might think he is down on the score cards as he starts working submission and strikes from the bottom. Cox ends up with a big sweep and that’s when I think it clicked that he has this fight in the bag. He is now working just enough to try and prevent a stand up from the referee. Cox tries to take a small break and gets the standup because of it. Light tries throw from the standup position but Cox takes him right back down. Cox is able to control from the top for the last few seconds of the fight and I have scored it 30-27 for Cox. All three judges agree with me and it is a unanimous decision win for Steve Cox.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Steven "Hecklly" Heck versus Chierehdk Cknlaskhr

Heck scores and early takedown to start the fight off and the two fighters start exchanging submission attempts. The action dulls and we get a referee stand up. Heck gets another big takedown almost immediately and he starts trying to work a submission. He starts trying to gain a better position as Cknlaskhr defends well and then starts trying to work some submissions of his own. The end of the round comes pretty quick and I have to score it 10-9 in favor of Heck.

As soon as the second round starts Heck barrels in with another takedown. Then this fight takes a turn for the worse as the next three minutes is chalked full of position grappling. Heck tries to pass and Cknlaskhr defends. Cknlaskhr tries to sweep and Heck defends. We finely get what we want, and stand up at almost the four minute mark. As soon as the clean break happens Heck gets his second takedown of the round. Cknlaskhr works a kimura from the bottom but there is no time for that as the second round comes to a close. I have this fight 20-18 at the end of two rounds.

Heck seems persistent on not wanting to stand up at all, as he scores another takedown to open the third round. It almost seems like Heck’s corner thinks he is losing this fight, as he becomes very aggressive. Heck is working submission after submission until a big error on an armbar attempt puts Cknlaskhr into the driver’s seat. Heck has no problem from his back as he quickly pushes Cknlaskhr off of him with his feet and stands up. Heck is able to take the fight right back down scoring with yet another takedown. Cknlaskhr will need to figure out how to finish this fight in the next couple of seconds or it will be over. He attempts a submission from the bottom and Heck defends. Heck starts working submission attempts and Cknlaskhr tries to stand up. The final buzzer sounds and I have Heck winning this fight 30-27 as he completely dominated this fight. The judges have giving Steven Heck the unanimous decision win 29-28, 30-27, 30-27 and I have no idea what fight that first judge just watched.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Freddy Lee versus Reginald Leslie

Leslie comes out and instigates the clinch quickly. Lee starts trying to get the fight to the ground but Leslie keeps it standing and starts putting in work with knees. Leslie is just showing superior strength holding Lee up in a clinch and pounding away on him at the same time. Lee has been cut and he is now bleeding pretty badly, and Leslie hits another big knee to the face. Lee might be out on his feet here, a big right hand sends Lee to the ground and Leslie jumps mount just to finish the fight with strikes. Leslie has won this fight by TKO due to strikes at just 0:46 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Alex "Almighty" Irwin versus Jim "Hitman" Jones

Irwin starts in by jabbing and hooking Jones and everything is connecting. Jones grabs a body lock but Irwin wiggles out of it. Jones right back to the clinch, but he lets it go and Irwin lands a jab and then scores with a takedown. Irwin has half guard but Jones quickly manages to move it back to full guard. Irwin starts to strike from the ground but Jones covers up nicely. Jones moves to almost a butterfly guard and he starts lifting Irwin with his feet. Jones quickly shifts his body and puts Irwin in a tight armbar! Irwin is trying to get out of it, but he can’t and is forced to tap. Jim Jones is your winner by submission at 1:57 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Welterweight Title Fight (170lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

Rock "Taijutsu" Lee versus Oscralo "Granalo" De Santiuya

Lee comes out swinging with combos. De Santiuya is looking for a takedown but Lee is not about to let that happen. Da Santiuya is just pushing forward looking for a clinch or a big takedown. Lee is preventing the wrestling from happening. Another double leg attempt from De Santiuya and this time Lee starts countering the takedowns with strikes. A big shot from Lee has De Santiuya cut open. The shooting and countering has continued and finely Da Santiuya looks tired. Lee moves in and lands a big uppercut that sends De Santiuya to the ground. Lee dives on top and starts peppering De Santiuya as the referee comes in to stop the fight. We have are first ever Welterweight Champion and it is Rock Lee, as he won via TKO due to strikes at just 1:44 of the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Investitor Gradnje versus "The Viking" Agnar Gorm

Gorm looks to strike and Gradnje avoids, then Gradnje tries for a takedown but Gorm stuffs it. Gorm tries for a takedown himself and he gets it. Gradnje starts working for a submission but Gorm picks him up and slams him back to the mat. Gorm takes side control and the starts working to mount. Gorm eventually does pass and takes the mount position but Gradnje is able to work his feet threw and is able to get guard back. Gradnje starts trying for a submission from the bottom as Gorm starts working strikes from guard. The two start exchanging submission attempts for a while and then the two start grappling. Gradnje starts looking for the sweep as Gorm starts working to gain mount. Lots of jocking for position starts and Gradnje grabs a guillotine and he sinks it in tight. Gorm has no option but to tap at 3:36 of the first round.

Co Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 4- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

../gallery/42/42w2.jpg ../gallery/40/40b27.jpg

Diego "Firefox ak" Nunes versus DeMario "McDojo Blackbelt" Williams

The first minute of this fight was filled with a lot of missed strikes and failed takedown attempts. Nothing really solid was landed other than maybe one body kick. Shortly after the first minute passed Williams took the fight to the clinch. Williams goes to work with body shots and head punches to Nunes inside the clinch. Nunes looks to get break free of the clinch but Williams shows his strength and won’t allow it. Williams continues to put in work as Nunes looks for a takedown but once again that is not happening. Williams lands an uppercut that clearly hurt Nunes bad. Williams takes the fight to the ground and starts working his ground and pound. Nunes seems to have recovered slightly and he escapes back to his feet. Nunes starts to mount an offense but Williams puts an end to it with a takedown. A few seconds later the buzzer sounds and we will go to round two. I have Williams winning that round 10-9!

The bell rings and the two fighters meet in the center of the cage. Williams lands a strait right and down goes Nunes! Williams jumps on top and lands as many shots as he can before the referee calls a stop to the fight. Williams is your winner by way of TKO at 0:05 of the second round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Featherweight Title Fight (145lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

../gallery/15/15b3.jpg../gallery/14/14b11.jpg

Ben Zaylor versus Craig "Warrior" Wardlaw

The clinch comes into play right away a Zaylor has locked it up. He looks for a takedown but Wardlaw says no. Wardlaw almost gets a takedown himself but Zaylor is able to circle away. Zaylor clinches is up once again but this time he is able to gain the takedown. Once these two hit the mat Ben started working every submission in the book. Wardlaw seems content to just defend these submissions. The action stalls out and both fighters are not working much, so the referee stands the fight back up. Zaylor works to get it back to the clinch but Wardlaw scores with a big takedown. Zaylor starts putting on the pressure of a sweep right away but he then quickly transitioned into an armbar. Wardlaw taps out at 4:44 of the first round and Ben Zaylor is the Honor Fighting Championship Featherweight Champion!

A very exciting event with a lot of big time finishes. Your award winners for the first ever Wednesday Warfare are Ben Zaylor Submission of the Night, Reginald Leslie Knock out of the Night, and the Fight of the Night winners are DeMario Williams and Diego Nunes! Please remember to pick up any of your clothing needs at Meet the Future and join us Saturday Night for our next big event. This has been Tony Rossi with your event review. Please remember all views and opinions are those of the writer and may not reflect those of HFC. All writings are owned by HFC and may not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent of the HFC.

../images/company/logo/1390756864HonorLogo.jpg

Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores- who the hell are you? wepon x sounds like some wanna b super hero lol what a joke! crawl back into the comic book you came from.

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight (229225)-I am big daddy bitch.you have guts to face me sucker??

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight (229225)-I am big daddy bitch.you have guts to face me sucker??

Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores-Why are you even calling me out you dont even fight for HONOR FC - and your style is weak ALL YOU DO IS GO FOR A TAKEDOWN AND SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF SUBMISSION with your weak ass fighting tactics SO YOU COULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP "REJECT X "

Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores-Why are you even calling me out you dont even fight for HONOR FC - and your style is weak ALL YOU DO IS GO FOR A TAKEDOWN AND SPAM THE SHIT OUT OF SUBMISSION with your weak ass fighting tactics SO YOU COULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP "REJECT X "

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight-No problem wimp. looks like you and your fucking management team was born in family of cowards.i see you fear me coz you ain't worth shit when it comes ground aspect of MMA. i am ready to face your stand up skills but your just too coward to face my ground skills. hahaha

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390881384HonorGenesisposter.png

I would like to welcome you all to Honor Fighting Championship’s Honor FC 2 Genesis. We will have two big title fights as well as eight other big fights. Meet the Future is still our event partner so they will have all of your HFC gear. Honor will host this event from the Hayashi's Lounge in down town Las Vegas. There will only be two thousand seats available so if you want to see the first ever Honor Fighting Championship Light Heavyweight and Middleweight Champions you will need to get your tickets right away.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Dave "D" Davisdon (3-5) {0-1} versus "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (0-1) {0-0}

Davisdon has won three fights by submission but he has lost five fights. In the five fights he has lost four of them came by way of knockout. It has been proven that his chin is a little weak so he will want to get this fight to the ground as soon as he can. Davisdon will have a major advantage on the ground so if he can get this to the ground it should be an easy victory. Finnegan is a striker and will have the advantage in the striking department. He did lose his only fight by submission in the first round so he will need to work on his takedown defense in the days leading up to this fight. Finnegan may have the age but Davisdon has the experience and I am picking him to win by submission in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Tim Tupy (1-0) {1-0} versus Cullen Bohannan (0-1) {0-1}

This is a rematch from ICON-LV 3 New Moon Rising. In that first fight Tupy won the fight by split decision. I felt Tim Tupy did enough to win the fight unanimously and I feel he will win the rematch. Tupy looked more aggressive on the ground and in the clinch. While standing Tupy seemed more aggressive while Bohannan did more damage. The damage was only slightly higher so I really felt that Tupy should have won the fight unanimously. In this fight Tim Tupy will need to be a bit more aggressive and finish this fight to leave no doubt in anyone’s mind.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Alex "Almighty" Irwin (1-1) {0-1} versus Keyser "The Con Artist" Soze (0-0) {0-0}

Irwin is coming off his first loss and he is anxious about getting that first win here in Honor Fighting Championship. The boxer and wrestler struggled in his last fight on the ground after getting the takedown. He should not worry too much about taking down Soze though, since he has no ground game. He is however a Muay Thai fighter and will be looking to take the fight into the clinch. From the clinch he will want to mix up his strikes while avoiding a takedown. I think Irwin will be too much for Soze to handle and I am picking him by TKO in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Bolius "One round fighter" Kalabokas (3-2) {1-0} versus Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores (2-0) {1-0}

Bolius has a nickname that describes him perfectly. In his five fights none of them have made it past the first round. He looks for the early knock out without caring about much of anything else. He will need to get the early victory in this one because it will be a disaster for him if this fight goes to the ground. Flores is more or less a boxer but he does have a back round in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Clearly Kalabokas is a better striker so Flores should look to get the fight down to the mat, from there he will be able to get the submission victory or burn out Bolius with grappling. I don’t think Flores has the skills yet to get this fight down and I am gouing to pick Kalabokas to win by knockout in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Middleweight Title Fight (185lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b15.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b22.jpg

Dario "The Killer" Silva (3-0) {2-0} versus Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (4-0) {1-0}

This will be are first of two title fights of the evening. Silva is a Muay Thai fighter who loves to clinch. Dario has only finished one of his three fights, but he knows how to control and point out a victory. He has a very strong clinch and he loves to mix up his strikes in the clinch. Robertson is riding a four fight win streak in which he has defeated every one of his opponents by submission in the first round. Always looking for a chance to get the fight to where he feels comfortable I expect him to try and pull guard if Silva engages a clinch. If Ronin can get the fight to the mat rather he is on top or bottom I would feel a quick tap out coming for Silva. Even if Silva decides to work away from the clinch I see Robertson getting the fight to the ground and winning by submission in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (3-1) {1-0} versus Nissan "Gtr" Fairtex (2-1) {1-1}

“Wrecked” Stew Sauced appears to be a future star in the world of MMA. He has amazing striking skills and enough wrestling to keep the fight standing. He will be a tuff matchup for anyone here in HFC due to the fact he is a real student of the game. Sauced lost his first fight, but he is currently on a three fight win streak that does not appear to be coming to an end anytime soon. Fairtex is up to the challenge all though as he happily took this fight. Nissan is a striker as well and will want to stand and bang with Sauced. Even though I feel Stew is the better of the two it only takes one shot to end a fight. I think Sauced wins this fight by knockout in the first round, but one clean one on the button could send him to his second loss.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

Adam McGrath (4-0) {2-0} versus Dewayne Bryant (5-4) {1-0}

So far McGrath has yet to meet an opponent that can come anywhere near competing with his ground game. He is a wrestler and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter that has had four fights, and he won all of them by submission. Since taking the step up in completion by signing with Honor Fighting Championship Adam has allowed both opponents to escape to the second round, but that is as far as any of his fights have gone. Bryant maybe the first opponent that can keep up with McGrath on the ground as he is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I think he might be a better wrestler. Out of Bryant’s five wins four of them have been by submission, but he has also lost four fights three by way of knockout. McGrath may want to consider trying to strike with Bryant, but I feel this fight will go to the mat where Dewayne Bryant will win by submission in the second round.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Welterweight Fight

Kevin "GroundnPound" Coonaments (3-4) {0-2} versus "Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (11-0) {0-0}

GroundnPound started off with a three and zero record and look to be well on his way to becoming a superstar. He won two of those fights by submission and one with the ground and pound style noted in his nickname. Since that third win things have gotten away from him dropping four strait. He has been struggling to get the takedown and Coonaments does not have much of a stand up game so it is easy to see why things have been going bad. Hrcak is eleven and zero coming into his first fight in Honor Fighting Championship. Hrcak was ten and zero and then he had a long layoff before coming back to win his last fight. He is also a ground and pound style fighter and he is a former champion. He has the age and experience so I see him winning this fight easily so I will say it will be a TKO in the second round.

Co Main Event and Main Card Bout Number 4- Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w17.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b10.jpg

Bobby "The Next Big Thing" Shamrock (4-1) {0-0} versus "Cold Storm" Markus Vinicius (11-12) {0-0}

Shamrock seems to have a big advantage in this fight even though he is the younger of the two fighters. When you look at the skill set and training regiment you will say well Cold Storm has the advantage, but when you look harder at the fighters it should be easy to see. Vinicius may be slightly better at boxing that Shamrock but Markus has been knocked out nine times. Sure Vinicius has eighteen more fights and is nine years older but coming off four straight knockout losses which the last three where in less than a minute makes me believe there is something more important than fighting going on with Cold Storm. For that reason I have to pick The Next Big Thing to win this fight by way of knockout in the first round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12b13.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w36.jpg

Diego Russell (8-4) {1-0} versus Khru "OngBak" Maokhamphiou (4-0) {0-0}

It is now time for our Light Heavyweight Championship Bout! Diego Russell comes into this fight as the favorite with already having twelve fights under his belt. Shortly after turning twenty eight Russell was took his fourth loss of his career. He decided to pack up and move to Las Vegas and change up his routine as at the time he was five and four. Something sparked in Vegas as Russell won two fights that year and it seemed his career was rejuvenated. He turned twenty nine and then had his first fight here in HFC which was a big win, and then he was granted his first title opportunity of his career. Khru got into MMA at the late age of twenty five. Since turning pro OngBak has been on a tear winning all four of his fights. Russell is a ground and pound style fighter and he is deadly accurate with the ground attack, which scores a lot of points if he cannot finish the fight. His opponent OngBak is a striker thru and thru. Trained in Muay Thai he will be looking to avoid a clinch so he does not get taken down. At the same time he should look to throw a lot of head kicks mixed with some body kicks and punch combinations. This should be a great title fight and I am looking forward to it. I think Russell’s determination over that last two years of his life has been the key to his success and I think that continues, as I have him winning the fight by TKO due to strikes in the third round.

Two huge title fights plus you get to see Shamrock fight as well as Hrcak mix it up. These two are on a collision course with each other and it will be monstrous when they finally meet. If they both win here it should be each of their next fights. As always Meet the Future is the event partner so please pick up any shirts or shorts from there and be sure to thank the sponsors, they help pay the bills like your checks! This has been Tony Rossi with your event preview. The opinions in this article are strictly those of the author and may not reflect those of Honor Fighting Championship. Honor Fighting Championship owns all the writings and they may not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent from Honor Fighting Championship.

../images/posters/1390881384HonorGenesisposter.png

I would like to welcome you all to Honor Fighting Championship’s Honor FC 2 Genesis. We will have two big title fights as well as eight other big fights. Meet the Future is still our event partner so they will have all of your HFC gear. Honor will host this event from the Hayashi's Lounge in down town Las Vegas. There will only be two thousand seats available so if you want to see the first ever Honor Fighting Championship Light Heavyweight and Middleweight Champions you will need to get your tickets right away.

Dave "D" Davisdon (3-5) {0-1} versus "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan (0-1) {0-0}

Davisdon has won three fights by submission but he has lost five fights. In the five fights he has lost four of them came by way of knockout. It has been proven that his chin is a little weak so he will want to get this fight to the ground as soon as he can. Davisdon will have a major advantage on the ground so if he can get this to the ground it should be an easy victory. Finnegan is a striker and will have the advantage in the striking department. He did lose his only fight by submission in the first round so he will need to work on his takedown defense in the days leading up to this fight. Finnegan may have the age but Davisdon has the experience and I am picking him to win by submission in the first round.

Tim Tupy (1-0) {1-0} versus Cullen Bohannan (0-1) {0-1}

This is a rematch from ICON-LV 3 New Moon Rising. In that first fight Tupy won the fight by split decision. I felt Tim Tupy did enough to win the fight unanimously and I feel he will win the rematch. Tupy looked more aggressive on the ground and in the clinch. While standing Tupy seemed more aggressive while Bohannan did more damage. The damage was only slightly higher so I really felt that Tupy should have won the fight unanimously. In this fight Tim Tupy will need to be a bit more aggressive and finish this fight to leave no doubt in anyone’s mind.

Alex "Almighty" Irwin (1-1) {0-1} versus Keyser "The Con Artist" Soze (0-0) {0-0}

Irwin is coming off his first loss and he is anxious about getting that first win here in Honor Fighting Championship. The boxer and wrestler struggled in his last fight on the ground after getting the takedown. He should not worry too much about taking down Soze though, since he has no ground game. He is however a Muay Thai fighter and will be looking to take the fight into the clinch. From the clinch he will want to mix up his strikes while avoiding a takedown. I think Irwin will be too much for Soze to handle and I am picking him by TKO in the first round.

Bolius "One round fighter" Kalabokas (3-2) {1-0} versus Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores (2-0) {1-0}

Bolius has a nickname that describes him perfectly. In his five fights none of them have made it past the first round. He looks for the early knock out without caring about much of anything else. He will need to get the early victory in this one because it will be a disaster for him if this fight goes to the ground. Flores is more or less a boxer but he does have a back round in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Clearly Kalabokas is a better striker so Flores should look to get the fight down to the mat, from there he will be able to get the submission victory or burn out Bolius with grappling. I don’t think Flores has the skills yet to get this fight down and I am gouing to pick Kalabokas to win by knockout in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Middleweight Title Fight (185lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

../gallery/1/1b15.jpg ../gallery/30/30b22.jpg

Dario "The Killer" Silva (3-0) {2-0} versus Donovan "Ronin" Robertson (4-0) {1-0}

This will be are first of two title fights of the evening. Silva is a Muay Thai fighter who loves to clinch. Dario has only finished one of his three fights, but he knows how to control and point out a victory. He has a very strong clinch and he loves to mix up his strikes in the clinch. Robertson is riding a four fight win streak in which he has defeated every one of his opponents by submission in the first round. Always looking for a chance to get the fight to where he feels comfortable I expect him to try and pull guard if Silva engages a clinch. If Ronin can get the fight to the mat rather he is on top or bottom I would feel a quick tap out coming for Silva. Even if Silva decides to work away from the clinch I see Robertson getting the fight to the ground and winning by submission in the first round.

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced (3-1) {1-0} versus Nissan "Gtr" Fairtex (2-1) {1-1}

“Wrecked” Stew Sauced appears to be a future star in the world of MMA. He has amazing striking skills and enough wrestling to keep the fight standing. He will be a tuff matchup for anyone here in HFC due to the fact he is a real student of the game. Sauced lost his first fight, but he is currently on a three fight win streak that does not appear to be coming to an end anytime soon. Fairtex is up to the challenge all though as he happily took this fight. Nissan is a striker as well and will want to stand and bang with Sauced. Even though I feel Stew is the better of the two it only takes one shot to end a fight. I think Sauced wins this fight by knockout in the first round, but one clean one on the button could send him to his second loss.

Adam McGrath (4-0) {2-0} versus Dewayne Bryant (5-4) {1-0}

So far McGrath has yet to meet an opponent that can come anywhere near competing with his ground game. He is a wrestler and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighter that has had four fights, and he won all of them by submission. Since taking the step up in completion by signing with Honor Fighting Championship Adam has allowed both opponents to escape to the second round, but that is as far as any of his fights have gone. Bryant maybe the first opponent that can keep up with McGrath on the ground as he is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I think he might be a better wrestler. Out of Bryant’s five wins four of them have been by submission, but he has also lost four fights three by way of knockout. McGrath may want to consider trying to strike with Bryant, but I feel this fight will go to the mat where Dewayne Bryant will win by submission in the second round.

Kevin "GroundnPound" Coonaments (3-4) {0-2} versus "Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak (11-0) {0-0}

GroundnPound started off with a three and zero record and look to be well on his way to becoming a superstar. He won two of those fights by submission and one with the ground and pound style noted in his nickname. Since that third win things have gotten away from him dropping four strait. He has been struggling to get the takedown and Coonaments does not have much of a stand up game so it is easy to see why things have been going bad. Hrcak is eleven and zero coming into his first fight in Honor Fighting Championship. Hrcak was ten and zero and then he had a long layoff before coming back to win his last fight. He is also a ground and pound style fighter and he is a former champion. He has the age and experience so I see him winning this fight easily so I will say it will be a TKO in the second round.

../gallery/30/30w17.jpg ../gallery/26/26b10.jpg

Bobby "The Next Big Thing" Shamrock (4-1) {0-0} versus "Cold Storm" Markus Vinicius (11-12) {0-0}

Shamrock seems to have a big advantage in this fight even though he is the younger of the two fighters. When you look at the skill set and training regiment you will say well Cold Storm has the advantage, but when you look harder at the fighters it should be easy to see. Vinicius may be slightly better at boxing that Shamrock but Markus has been knocked out nine times. Sure Vinicius has eighteen more fights and is nine years older but coming off four straight knockout losses which the last three where in less than a minute makes me believe there is something more important than fighting going on with Cold Storm. For that reason I have to pick The Next Big Thing to win this fight by way of knockout in the first round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

../gallery/12/12b13.jpg ../gallery/40/40w36.jpg

Diego Russell (8-4) {1-0} versus Khru "OngBak" Maokhamphiou (4-0) {0-0}

It is now time for our Light Heavyweight Championship Bout! Diego Russell comes into this fight as the favorite with already having twelve fights under his belt. Shortly after turning twenty eight Russell was took his fourth loss of his career. He decided to pack up and move to Las Vegas and change up his routine as at the time he was five and four. Something sparked in Vegas as Russell won two fights that year and it seemed his career was rejuvenated. He turned twenty nine and then had his first fight here in HFC which was a big win, and then he was granted his first title opportunity of his career. Khru got into MMA at the late age of twenty five. Since turning pro OngBak has been on a tear winning all four of his fights. Russell is a ground and pound style fighter and he is deadly accurate with the ground attack, which scores a lot of points if he cannot finish the fight. His opponent OngBak is a striker thru and thru. Trained in Muay Thai he will be looking to avoid a clinch so he does not get taken down. At the same time he should look to throw a lot of head kicks mixed with some body kicks and punch combinations. This should be a great title fight and I am looking forward to it. I think Russell’s determination over that last two years of his life has been the key to his success and I think that continues, as I have him winning the fight by TKO due to strikes in the third round.

Two huge title fights plus you get to see Shamrock fight as well as Hrcak mix it up. These two are on a collision course with each other and it will be monstrous when they finally meet. If they both win here it should be each of their next fights. As always Meet the Future is the event partner so please pick up any shirts or shorts from there and be sure to thank the sponsors, they help pay the bills like your checks! This has been Tony Rossi with your event preview. The opinions in this article are strictly those of the author and may not reflect those of Honor Fighting Championship. Honor Fighting Championship owns all the writings and they may not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent from Honor Fighting Championship.

Just a quick note to let everyone know I have found a bookmakers to run odds on all HONOR FC events starting from Wednesday Warfare II. So if you want to bet on your fighters on any of the HONOR FC events then check out In The Red Sportsbooks in New York. Odds are up for the next two events now.

Here is the link to In The Red.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7977

Just a quick note to let everyone know I have found a bookmakers to run odds on all HONOR FC events starting from Wednesday Warfare II. So if you want to bet on your fighters on any of the HONOR FC events then check out In The Red Sportsbooks in New York. Odds are up for the next two events now.

Here is the link to In The Red.

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?bid=7977

Bolius has a nickname that describes him perfectly. In his five fights none of them have made it past the first round. He looks for the early knock out without caring about much of anything else. He will need to get the early victory in this one because it will be a disaster for him if this fight goes to the ground. Flores is more or less a boxer but he does have a back round in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Clearly Kalabokas is a better striker so Flores should look to get the fight down to the mat, from there he will be able to get the submission victory or burn out Bolius with grappling. I dont think Flores has the skills yet to get this fight down and I am gouing to pick Kalabokas to win by knockout in the first round.

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight--First of all folks 10k award to writer for predicting the right winner and even the exact round.My management team just sent you your reward Mr. tony.

good job kabalablablabla or whatever your fucking name is .I am coming for you now so you better be prepared bitch.

as for the loudmouthed piece of red shit.

I hope you have realized where you stand in LW division motherfucker.

wow a fucking draw in HW title bout but i think Maokhamphiou deserved to win without a doubt.

What a fight! You will have to make sure you bet on him in the rematch then mate haha

Bolius has a nickname that describes him perfectly. In his five fights none of them have made it past the first round. He looks for the early knock out without caring about much of anything else. He will need to get the early victory in this one because it will be a disaster for him if this fight goes to the ground. Flores is more or less a boxer but he does have a back round in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Clearly Kalabokas is a better striker so Flores should look to get the fight down to the mat, from there he will be able to get the submission victory or burn out Bolius with grappling. I dont think Flores has the skills yet to get this fight down and I am gouing to pick Kalabokas to win by knockout in the first round.

"WEAPON X" Jason Prolight--First of all folks 10k award to writer for predicting the right winner and even the exact round.My management team just sent you your reward Mr. tony.

good job kabalablablabla or whatever your fucking name is .I am coming for you now so you better be prepared bitch.

as for the moudmouthed piece of red shit.

I hope you have realized where you stand in LW division motherfucker.

junior flores- reject x fuck you ! first of all you dont even fight for our league. SO STOP TROLLING YOU FUCK'N TROLL and i'm not the only one in the Scrap Squad BITCH! our team got some one for you too.

"Tap U Out" Teddy Bass (152516) a member of the Scrap Squad- this is for weapon x you talk a lot lot of shit for a troll. c'mon and join HONOR FC so i can break your lil fuck'n troll arms bitch and to that other shit talker SINGH i'll beat your ass too i hope you come down to 145 lb. division IF YOU AIN'T SCRAED! yeah it sounded good in your interview that you will be moving weight classes hahahahahaha!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1390881384HonorGenesisposter.png

Honor Fighting Championship had one of their, if not their best event yet over the weekend. As always Mr. Monk put together on hell of an event card, making all the fans and Meet the Future very happy. Now I always do a review of the events, but this time I decided to do my review a little different. I am going to ask everyone who reads all the reviews and previews to head to the Smack Talk Thread and let me and Mr. Monk know if you like the new format or not. I usually do almost a live update blog about the fights, but if you were there or seen the play by play there is no need for something like that. So I what I have chosen to do for this event was to do an actual review. It will not be an exact play by play, so it should lend a slightly different prospective than what you are used to getting. Please let us know if the new format is working or not.

Dave "D" Davisdon defeats "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan

Finnegan looked good in the stand up, for what little bit there was. He was able to land at an incredibly high percentage, but that did not stop Davisdon’s clinch and takedown tactics. Davisdon took the fight down very quickly but he was not feeling the positioning and stood back up. After a few seconds we got to see the second clinch and takedown and Dave was now ready to punch, improve and submit his way to victory. Davisdon gets the submission win at 2:39 of the first round. Both of these fighters are not in the top ten so who knows what’s next for them, maybe a top ten opponent for Davisdon, we will have to wait and see.

Cullen Bohannan defeats Tim Tupy

Tupy was the more aggressive fighter, but that does not always give you the desired result. Tupy threw 27 strikes to Bohannan’s 11. Even though Tupy threw more than double the strikes we see a total different number in what landed as Tupy landed 6 shots to Bohannan’s 10. I also thing Cullen was able to land the more powerful shots including 4 big head kicks, two of which sent Tim to the ground with one of those knocking him out. Tupy did get a few clean ones in though cutting Cullen early but a very nice recovery and win at 2:25 of the first round by knockout via head kick. Tupy 1 Bohannan 1 will there be a third fight to settle the score once and for all?

Alex "Almighty" Irwin defeats Keyser "The Con Artist" Soze

This one was a little hard for me to watch, mainly because I manage Soze and I did not think he had much of a chance. He wanted the fight though, and I could not talk him out of making his debut. Soze initiated several clinches but was dominated by Irwin in the clinch. Outside of the clinch it was almost as if these two where on different planets. Irwin destroyed Soze with ease landing a huge uppercut at 1:06 of the first round, and got the win by way of knockout. Soze is off to Helsinki and back to training as Irwin looks to climb up the Welterweight chain here in HFC.

Bolius "One round fighter" Kalabokas defeats Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores

Flores really struggled in the takedown department and that is what cost him the most in this one I think. The fight lasted about four minutes and Flores had 11 failed takedown attempts, which will put a serious strain on any fighter. Both of these guys landed a similar amount of punches and while Flores was more accurate Kalabokas was able to land some combinations. When you can string two or three shots together it wears your opponent down just a little bit more. Kalabokas landed a combo after cutting Flores that caused him to tap out from strikes. It was ruled a TKO at 3:57 of the first round for your winner Bolius Kalabokas. This was a big time fight, and Kalabokas should be looking at a title shot right around the corner.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Middleweight Title Fight (185lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b22.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b15.jpg

Donovan "Ronin" Robertson defeats Dario "The Killer" Silva

Silva absolutely destroyed Robertson in the first round. Silva was able to get Robertson in the clinch where he just put a hurting on him. Tons of knees to the head and body, and he even looked like he was going to finish Robertson near the end of the round. I scored that round 10-8 for Silva.

Once again in the second round it was much of the same. Silva gains the upper hand in the clinch and goes to work on the body and head of Robertson with knees. For the first four minutes of the round it was total annihilation, then Robertson got a big takedown. The round was almost over but Donovan tried to end the fight anyway forcing Silva to defend several submission attempts. I scored the round for Silva 10-9 and have the fight in favor of Silva 20-17.

The third round starts and we go right where Robertson does not want to be, the clinch. Silva works him over some more, but then moves to range. I then see Robertson engage in the clinch where Silva has dominated this entire fight. Silva went right back to work as well, but Robertson was able to pull guard. Robertson quickly started working for a sweep from bottom guard, and when Silva tried to defend it Robertson slapped on the armbar. Silva after dominating the entire fight was forced to tap out at 2:50 of the third round. There is a few people in line for a shot at this title, but I hope Silva gets a rematch soon, he was clearly winning this fight but that is what happens. Great job to our new Middleweight Champion Donavan Robertson.

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced defeats Nissan "Gtr" Fairtex

To start off our main card one of my favorite fighters in HFC Stew Sauced was in action. Sauced grabbed onto Fairtex and went to town on him. Sauced landed more shots at a higher percentage from the Clinch and it seemed Fairtex was not match at all. Once the two fighters got out of the clinch Sauced dropped Nissan with a uppercut and then dove on top for a quick referee stoppage. Sauced won the fight by TKO at 2:38 of the first round. This fight does not mean Sauced is getting a shot at the title but it should move him up a spot or two, and if he keeps on winning we will see him in the main event soon.

Dewayne Bryant defeats Adam McGrath

The first round was all Bryant. He scored a big takedown to open the round, and then had to defend a submission. Once he defended it, he went to work on submissions of his own. McGrath was able to defend well though stopping four submissions from Bryant. The action dulled out just a little bit, and we got a stand up from our third man in the cage. Bryant scored big with a second takedown though and was able to control until the end of the round. I gave this round to Bryant by a score of 10-9.

Bryant got another takedown early in round two. Once again he started working on any loose limb he could find but I was impressed by McGraths defensive grappling. Bryant was able to get a tight arm triangle on McGrath and was able to submit him at 1:57 of the second round. That big win earned Bryant a title shot as his next fight will be for the Featherweight Championship on February 15th.

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak defeats Kevin "GroundnPound" Coonaments

Hrcak was able to get an early takedown on Coonaments but Coonaments seemed more aggressive in the beginning. Kevin started working in some submissions from the bottom but Hrcak was able to defend easily. Hrcak started working in some ground and pound as he improved upon his position. He did try a forearm choke, which I am pretty sure has not won a professional fight in the last decade, but it’s nice to see people still trying. All though that choke attempt did not work, it did leave an opening for Hrcak to take the mount and start raining down hell fire and brimstone and ref has to save Coonaments as Hrcak gets the TKO win at 2:57 of the first round.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w17.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b10.jpg

Bobby "The Next Big Thing" Shamrock defeats "Cold Storm" Markus Vinicius

Shamrock locked up a clinch nice and early but he was unable to do anything with it. Vinicius actually got the better part of the clinch but it was broke pretty quickly. Back to range we go and Vinicius starts going for takedown one right after another but Shamrock was defending well. The Next Big Thing seemed to have all the takedowns on his mind though as he was not landing with any sort of accuracy. Vinicius did get a takedown near the middle of the first but Shamrock was able to control until there was a standup. Vinicius did get another takedown in the closing seconds of the round which scored big with the judges. I had to give the round to Vinicius the round, after the second takedown. I got this fight 10-9 so far for Vinicius.

Vinicius goes right back to his bread and butter in the second with more takedown attempts. Shamrock can defend a takedown well, but there is just so many coming at him. Vinicius gets the takedown and Shamrock does a great job just controlling the action and as he was able to avoid most of the ground and pound. We get a ref stand up but Vinicius takes it right back to the mat, and once again Shamrock is controlling like a boss. Once more the ref stands this fight up and Vinicius starts looking for another takedown but time ran out before he was able to get it. 10-9 for Vinicius in the round and for the fight he is up on my card 20-18.

Shamrock is going to need a finish to win this fight here in the third round. Vinicius looks tired but he is still going for one takedown after another. Shamrock is able to defend these telegraphed takedowns without a problem. In this third round Shamrock is clearly less tired and that is his huge advantage. He keeps defending the takedowns well, then Vinicius leaves himself open and Shamrock explodes with a shot to the face. Vinicius goes down hard and Shamrock swarms him to get the stoppage at 1:39 of the third round. It has already been confirmed Shamrocks next fight will be a title eliminator so we know that’s what is next for him, we just do not know who yet.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12b13.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w36.jpg

Diego Russell draws Khru "OngBak" Maokhamphiou

In the first round Khru stuffed every takedown attempt and there were a lot of them. Russell was unable to do anything in the first round striking wise, and he wore himself out with takedown attempts one after another. Khru hit several leg kicks that did some damage and he also hit a couple of body kicks that cringed the face of Russell. Russell was still very active and adamant about getting a takedown late in the round, but I think the leg kicks have already started to do their job. All three judges scored this round 10-8, but I have it 10-9 in favor of Khru.

The second round was different from the first round for sure. Khru was in and out mixing up his strikes very well. He would take the fight to the clinch and win big there with head and body shots. He would break the clinch and move out of range just to come back in and land leg kicks. The amount of leg kicks he has landed is showing us how much Russell wants it, as he is still standing. Russell’s entire leg is red and purple and I am not sure how he plans on getting any sort of offence going in this fight with a limb like that. This was a 10-8 round for Khru and I have him up 20-17 for the fight.

To start the third round Khru lands yet another leg kick, but Russell pushes forward and gets a takedown on Khru. Now we enter the world of Diego Russell. Russell was still exhausted from all the failed takedowns mixed with the low kicks from Khru in the first two rounds. Diego works some ground and pound and throws up a submission attempt or two, nothing which looked serious as Russell was just doing enough to avoid the stand up. This was clearly the first round Russell won and could it be the turning point in the fight? 10-9 round for Russell but he is still down on the card as I have it 29-27 for Khru.

It seemed as though the fight was not going to turn around for Russell as Khru was able to defend the early takedowns from Russell at the start of round four. During one of the attempts Khru sprawled well and grab double under hooks and was able to pull Russell up into a clinch. Inside the clinch Khru landed some big shots but decided he would rather be at kicking range so he broke the clinch. At that point Russell jumped on him and scored the takedown. Out of fear of losing another round Russell went crazy with submission attempts, one right after another. Khru was able to defend them all well, but Russell was able to steal that round in my opinion. I scored it 10-9 for Russell and we are going to the fifth and final round with the fight at 38-37 Khru in the lead on my card.

Khru was completely gassed by the start of this fifth round. Not saying Russell was ready to run a marathon or anything, but he looked to be better conditioned for a five round fight. Russell was able to secure a takedown in the opening seconds of the round and we see Khru do nothing for five minutes. Russell was trying to finish with submission or ground and pound while Khru tried to minimize damage or just control the fight. It was the most one sided five minutes I have ever seen in Mixed Martial Arts. It was a disgrace. I scored this round 10-8 in favor of Russell, and if I would have been a judge in this fight we would have a winner and a champion. The 10-8 score on my card would end the fight 47-46 in favor of Russell but all three judges scored the first round as a 10-8 not sure what fight they were watching but they did. All three judges scored the fight 46-46 and we have a draw. These two will fight one more time for the title on February 21st and I am certainly looking forward to that.

That will wrap up the big event from Hayashi's Lounge other than your big 5k award winners. For Knockout of the Night Alex Irwin takes home 5k for his huge punch against Keyser Soze. Donavan Roberts wins the title and takes home an of the Night award when he submitted Dario Silva with an armbar to take home Submission of the Night honors. The big title fight draw will obviously take the Fight of the Night award as Khru Maokhamphiou and Diego Russell each walk away with an extra 5k.

Seriously guys and gals let me know what you think of the new format. Drop us a line on the Honor Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread and tell us what you think. Please be sure to stop by the Meet the Future booths at our events or order on line since they are a Helsinki based company. As always I am Tony Rossi, and please join us for my next preview for Wednesday Warfare II coming out soon.

All views and opinions are those of the writer and my not reflect those of HFC. All writings are owned by the HFC and my not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent from Honor Fighting Championship.

This one was a little hard for me to watch, mainly because I manage Soze and I did not think he had much of a chance. He wanted the fight though, and I could not talk him out of making his debut. Soze initiated several clinches but was dominated by Irwin in the clinch. Outside of the clinch it was almost as if these two where on different planets. Irwin destroyed Soze with ease landing a huge uppercut at 1:06 of the first round, and got the win by way of knockout. Soze is off to Helsinki and back to training as Irwin looks to climb up the Welterweight chain here in HFC.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100621210014/streetfighter/images/6/69/Ken%27s_Shoryuken.gif

../images/posters/1390881384HonorGenesisposter.png

Honor Fighting Championship had one of their, if not their best event yet over the weekend. As always Mr. Monk put together on hell of an event card, making all the fans and Meet the Future very happy. Now I always do a review of the events, but this time I decided to do my review a little different. I am going to ask everyone who reads all the reviews and previews to head to the Smack Talk Thread and let me and Mr. Monk know if you like the new format or not. I usually do almost a live update blog about the fights, but if you were there or seen the play by play there is no need for something like that. So I what I have chosen to do for this event was to do an actual review. It will not be an exact play by play, so it should lend a slightly different prospective than what you are used to getting. Please let us know if the new format is working or not.

Dave "D" Davisdon defeats "Dangerous" Phillip Finnegan

Finnegan looked good in the stand up, for what little bit there was. He was able to land at an incredibly high percentage, but that did not stop Davisdon’s clinch and takedown tactics. Davisdon took the fight down very quickly but he was not feeling the positioning and stood back up. After a few seconds we got to see the second clinch and takedown and Dave was now ready to punch, improve and submit his way to victory. Davisdon gets the submission win at 2:39 of the first round. Both of these fighters are not in the top ten so who knows what’s next for them, maybe a top ten opponent for Davisdon, we will have to wait and see.

Cullen Bohannan defeats Tim Tupy

Tupy was the more aggressive fighter, but that does not always give you the desired result. Tupy threw 27 strikes to Bohannan’s 11. Even though Tupy threw more than double the strikes we see a total different number in what landed as Tupy landed 6 shots to Bohannan’s 10. I also thing Cullen was able to land the more powerful shots including 4 big head kicks, two of which sent Tim to the ground with one of those knocking him out. Tupy did get a few clean ones in though cutting Cullen early but a very nice recovery and win at 2:25 of the first round by knockout via head kick. Tupy 1 Bohannan 1 will there be a third fight to settle the score once and for all?

Bolius "One round fighter" Kalabokas defeats Junior "The Red Pitt" Flores

Flores really struggled in the takedown department and that is what cost him the most in this one I think. The fight lasted about four minutes and Flores had 11 failed takedown attempts, which will put a serious strain on any fighter. Both of these guys landed a similar amount of punches and while Flores was more accurate Kalabokas was able to land some combinations. When you can string two or three shots together it wears your opponent down just a little bit more. Kalabokas landed a combo after cutting Flores that caused him to tap out from strikes. It was ruled a TKO at 3:57 of the first round for your winner Bolius Kalabokas. This was a big time fight, and Kalabokas should be looking at a title shot right around the corner.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Middleweight Title Fight (185lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

../gallery/30/30b22.jpg ../gallery/1/1b15.jpg

Donovan "Ronin" Robertson defeats Dario "The Killer" Silva

Silva absolutely destroyed Robertson in the first round. Silva was able to get Robertson in the clinch where he just put a hurting on him. Tons of knees to the head and body, and he even looked like he was going to finish Robertson near the end of the round. I scored that round 10-8 for Silva.

Once again in the second round it was much of the same. Silva gains the upper hand in the clinch and goes to work on the body and head of Robertson with knees. For the first four minutes of the round it was total annihilation, then Robertson got a big takedown. The round was almost over but Donovan tried to end the fight anyway forcing Silva to defend several submission attempts. I scored the round for Silva 10-9 and have the fight in favor of Silva 20-17.

The third round starts and we go right where Robertson does not want to be, the clinch. Silva works him over some more, but then moves to range. I then see Robertson engage in the clinch where Silva has dominated this entire fight. Silva went right back to work as well, but Robertson was able to pull guard. Robertson quickly started working for a sweep from bottom guard, and when Silva tried to defend it Robertson slapped on the armbar. Silva after dominating the entire fight was forced to tap out at 2:50 of the third round. There is a few people in line for a shot at this title, but I hope Silva gets a rematch soon, he was clearly winning this fight but that is what happens. Great job to our new Middleweight Champion Donavan Robertson.

"Wrecked" Stew Sauced defeats Nissan "Gtr" Fairtex

To start off our main card one of my favorite fighters in HFC Stew Sauced was in action. Sauced grabbed onto Fairtex and went to town on him. Sauced landed more shots at a higher percentage from the Clinch and it seemed Fairtex was not match at all. Once the two fighters got out of the clinch Sauced dropped Nissan with a uppercut and then dove on top for a quick referee stoppage. Sauced won the fight by TKO at 2:38 of the first round. This fight does not mean Sauced is getting a shot at the title but it should move him up a spot or two, and if he keeps on winning we will see him in the main event soon.

Dewayne Bryant defeats Adam McGrath

The first round was all Bryant. He scored a big takedown to open the round, and then had to defend a submission. Once he defended it, he went to work on submissions of his own. McGrath was able to defend well though stopping four submissions from Bryant. The action dulled out just a little bit, and we got a stand up from our third man in the cage. Bryant scored big with a second takedown though and was able to control until the end of the round. I gave this round to Bryant by a score of 10-9.

Bryant got another takedown early in round two. Once again he started working on any loose limb he could find but I was impressed by McGraths defensive grappling. Bryant was able to get a tight arm triangle on McGrath and was able to submit him at 1:57 of the second round. That big win earned Bryant a title shot as his next fight will be for the Featherweight Championship on February 15th.

"Veliki" Ljuti Hrcak defeats Kevin "GroundnPound" Coonaments

Hrcak was able to get an early takedown on Coonaments but Coonaments seemed more aggressive in the beginning. Kevin started working in some submissions from the bottom but Hrcak was able to defend easily. Hrcak started working in some ground and pound as he improved upon his position. He did try a forearm choke, which I am pretty sure has not won a professional fight in the last decade, but it’s nice to see people still trying. All though that choke attempt did not work, it did leave an opening for Hrcak to take the mount and start raining down hell fire and brimstone and ref has to save Coonaments as Hrcak gets the TKO win at 2:57 of the first round.

../gallery/30/30w17.jpg ../gallery/26/26b10.jpg

Bobby "The Next Big Thing" Shamrock defeats "Cold Storm" Markus Vinicius

Shamrock locked up a clinch nice and early but he was unable to do anything with it. Vinicius actually got the better part of the clinch but it was broke pretty quickly. Back to range we go and Vinicius starts going for takedown one right after another but Shamrock was defending well. The Next Big Thing seemed to have all the takedowns on his mind though as he was not landing with any sort of accuracy. Vinicius did get a takedown near the middle of the first but Shamrock was able to control until there was a standup. Vinicius did get another takedown in the closing seconds of the round which scored big with the judges. I had to give the round to Vinicius the round, after the second takedown. I got this fight 10-9 so far for Vinicius.

Vinicius goes right back to his bread and butter in the second with more takedown attempts. Shamrock can defend a takedown well, but there is just so many coming at him. Vinicius gets the takedown and Shamrock does a great job just controlling the action and as he was able to avoid most of the ground and pound. We get a ref stand up but Vinicius takes it right back to the mat, and once again Shamrock is controlling like a boss. Once more the ref stands this fight up and Vinicius starts looking for another takedown but time ran out before he was able to get it. 10-9 for Vinicius in the round and for the fight he is up on my card 20-18.

Shamrock is going to need a finish to win this fight here in the third round. Vinicius looks tired but he is still going for one takedown after another. Shamrock is able to defend these telegraphed takedowns without a problem. In this third round Shamrock is clearly less tired and that is his huge advantage. He keeps defending the takedowns well, then Vinicius leaves himself open and Shamrock explodes with a shot to the face. Vinicius goes down hard and Shamrock swarms him to get the stoppage at 1:39 of the third round. It has already been confirmed Shamrocks next fight will be a title eliminator so we know that’s what is next for him, we just do not know who yet.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Title Fight (205lbs)../images/belt/20140125174553Honorbelt.jpg

../gallery/12/12b13.jpg../gallery/40/40w36.jpg

Diego Russell draws Khru "OngBak" Maokhamphiou

In the first round Khru stuffed every takedown attempt and there were a lot of them. Russell was unable to do anything in the first round striking wise, and he wore himself out with takedown attempts one after another. Khru hit several leg kicks that did some damage and he also hit a couple of body kicks that cringed the face of Russell. Russell was still very active and adamant about getting a takedown late in the round, but I think the leg kicks have already started to do their job. All three judges scored this round 10-8, but I have it 10-9 in favor of Khru.

The second round was different from the first round for sure. Khru was in and out mixing up his strikes very well. He would take the fight to the clinch and win big there with head and body shots. He would break the clinch and move out of range just to come back in and land leg kicks. The amount of leg kicks he has landed is showing us how much Russell wants it, as he is still standing. Russell’s entire leg is red and purple and I am not sure how he plans on getting any sort of offence going in this fight with a limb like that. This was a 10-8 round for Khru and I have him up 20-17 for the fight.

To start the third round Khru lands yet another leg kick, but Russell pushes forward and gets a takedown on Khru. Now we enter the world of Diego Russell. Russell was still exhausted from all the failed takedowns mixed with the low kicks from Khru in the first two rounds. Diego works some ground and pound and throws up a submission attempt or two, nothing which looked serious as Russell was just doing enough to avoid the stand up. This was clearly the first round Russell won and could it be the turning point in the fight? 10-9 round for Russell but he is still down on the card as I have it 29-27 for Khru.

It seemed as though the fight was not going to turn around for Russell as Khru was able to defend the early takedowns from Russell at the start of round four. During one of the attempts Khru sprawled well and grab double under hooks and was able to pull Russell up into a clinch. Inside the clinch Khru landed some big shots but decided he would rather be at kicking range so he broke the clinch. At that point Russell jumped on him and scored the takedown. Out of fear of losing another round Russell went crazy with submission attempts, one right after another. Khru was able to defend them all well, but Russell was able to steal that round in my opinion. I scored it 10-9 for Russell and we are going to the fifth and final round with the fight at 38-37 Khru in the lead on my card.

Khru was completely gassed by the start of this fifth round. Not saying Russell was ready to run a marathon or anything, but he looked to be better conditioned for a five round fight. Russell was able to secure a takedown in the opening seconds of the round and we see Khru do nothing for five minutes. Russell was trying to finish with submission or ground and pound while Khru tried to minimize damage or just control the fight. It was the most one sided five minutes I have ever seen in Mixed Martial Arts. It was a disgrace. I scored this round 10-8 in favor of Russell, and if I would have been a judge in this fight we would have a winner and a champion. The 10-8 score on my card would end the fight 47-46 in favor of Russell but all three judges scored the first round as a 10-8 not sure what fight they were watching but they did. All three judges scored the fight 46-46 and we have a draw. These two will fight one more time for the title on February 21st and I am certainly looking forward to that.

That will wrap up the big event from Hayashi's Lounge other than your big 5k award winners. For Knockout of the Night Alex Irwin takes home 5k for his huge punch against Keyser Soze. Donavan Roberts wins the title and takes home an of the Night award when he submitted Dario Silva with an armbar to take home Submission of the Night honors. The big title fight draw will obviously take the Fight of the Night award as Khru Maokhamphiou and Diego Russell each walk away with an extra 5k.

Seriously guys and gals let me know what you think of the new format. Drop us a line on the Honor Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread and tell us what you think. Please be sure to stop by the Meet the Future booths at our events or order on line since they are a Helsinki based company. As always I am Tony Rossi, and please join us for my next preview for Wednesday Warfare II coming out soon.

All views and opinions are those of the writer and my not reflect those of HFC. All writings are owned by the HFC and my not be reused or retransmitted without written expressed consent from Honor Fighting Championship.

• Upvote 1