Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Johnny Knuckles:

So iv been thinking,.. Hugo "Fatback" Lewis seems to not like me too much. He for some reason thinks he can talk down to me. So ill make you a deal Hugo. If you can somehow pull off a miracle upset win on March 16, I promise ill convince Falcone to let you step into the cage with me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b3.jpg

Christian LeBaron:

That is not Frenchman laugh, tht is santa clause.... it is haw haw haw haw! anyway mon ami leave the midgets outta this, Madame Knuckles was no midget, but she was wetter than an otters pocket! haw haw haw haw! anyway i shall leave her out of this from now.. Back to the point, all this talk about both my 'lucky punches' c'est ridiculous! I have more power in one finger than you have in your whole body monsieur knuckles... ask mrs knuckles, aaah sorry I am French I cannot help it! I was born like zis, daco! Anyway, when I connect my iron fist with your glass chin you will not claim it as une lucky punch, it will be one to go down in the AFP history books, oui! haw haw haw haw!

A.F.P. WEEKLY RECAP

HERB- Welcome fight fans to A.F.P. weekly recap. I’m Herb Weatherholt and with me as always famed MMA Trainer and Olympian Brock Luger. Brock last week we saw some exciting fights. If you could only take one thing from what you seen last week what would it be?

Brock- Well I would have to say just the excitement that is starting to build here in the A.F.P. is starting to gain momentum. I mean the fights are getting more competitive. The Fan’s are getting involved I mean if it wasn’t for my press pass Herb I don’t think I would have gotten into the underground last sat night it was packed. Bruno is also doing a good job of weeding out the fighters that just don’t belong in the A.F.P which in turn gives the fighters here to make a name for themselves more opportunities. All in all where startin to put on shows that can compete with any other promotion in New York.

Herb- It was an action packed night last Saturday let’s take a look back at the best fights of the night. Starting with Benny Drake’s Knockout of the night in his Pro Debut against Hunter Helms.

Brock- Benny overcame Adversity early in the fight when Helms had him on his back working the ground and pound. Benny was able to turn the tides though and make a fight out of it until they got to the second when Benny Hit Hunter with one of the nastiest kicks to the head I had seen in some time. Hunter was just out classed. I expect we will see a lot of those types of knockouts from Benny in the future.

Herb- Submission of the night went to Takeshi Naoki who totally dominated Andy Chick and while winning submission of the night honors.

Brock- Naoki. Seemed like he was having a good time in there. He went through Andy like a hot knife through warm butter. Imposing his will throughout the fight. Before finally deciding to end the fight with an arm bar with fourteen seconds left in the round. Naoki now has a record of 2-1 with one win coming way of TKO and now a submission it is that versatility that prompted Brunno to offer him a shot in the upcoming Light Heavyweight Tournament.

Herb- Congrats to Naoki for earning that shot. The Fight of the night went three rounds with Hector Ramirez falling to Francis “El Diablo” Drake. Drake seemed to have Hectors number as he won all three rounds on the judges score cards

Brock- Both men caused a stir last Saturday night. Drake got cut early but it didn’t appear to be anything major as he dominated rounds one and two. I also gave him round three but it could have gone either way.

Herb- Our second Installment is Lugers Lucky Picks. Last week Brock went 7-3 in his picks let’s see if he can do it again

Luger’s lucky picks

(Graphics on screen)

“The Inmate” Charles Bronson vs. “The Freak” Hirohide Yamada

Brocks pick- “The Inmate” Charles Bronson

“The Grim Reaper” Dexter Mendeljohn vs. Drago “The Dragon”Novak

Brocks pick- Drago “The Dragon”Novak

Vernon Totto vs Black Fedor

Brocks pick- Vernon Totto

Benny “Wait For It” Stinson vs. “Dynamite” Vaughn Donovan

Brocks pick - “Dynamite” Vaughn Donovan

Dan “The Beast” Eastman vs. Jackson “Killer Elite” Stathan

Brocks pick - Jackson “Killer Elite” Stathan

Vitor Gracie vs Takeshi Naoki

Brocks pick- Takeshi Naoki

Main Card

Roy Henderson vs. “Killer” Mike Fitzwater

Herb- A rematch from AFP 4. Mike Fitzwater looks to avenge a lose against Roy Henderson who won their first match up by way of TKO Brock who do you like in this one.

Brock- Look for Roy to again get the better of Fitzwater. Who has dropped his last two fights. Only this time I see Roy pulling out the victory in half the time.

Fred Baggins vs. Henry “Butter” Ball

Herb- Brock I have to tell you this fight gets me excided

Brock- (looking down at herbs lap behind the table and then giving him a disgusting look) Herb. This is a family show. There’s kids’ watching. (SHAKING HEAD IN DISQUST) I don’t see this one going the distance as both these men have proven to have heavy hands. As well as solid wrestling. A fight of the night candidate in the making this one is hard to call huh Herb

(Herb looking a little embarrassed)

Brock- flipping a coin here I’m going with Henry Ball.

Aldo “Leo” Lonni vs. Tyson Taylor

Brock- While I like Taylor I just don’t believe he is going to be able to keep up in all aspects of this fight with Aldo. I honestly think This Aldo kid is the complete package. Fighting way above his age. Look for this one to go the distance but in the end Leo will have his hand raised

Karl Boreling vs. Rob “ The Boogieman” Barnett

Brock- Unfortunately for Rob he pulled what many consider the baddest man in the AFP in Boreling. With a 4-0 record Karl has seemed unstoppable as of late. The Boogie man may very well be losing sleep leading up to this fight checking under his bed just to make sure Karl doesn’t get him. Look for Karl to impose his will on Barnett

Herb- That’s about all the time we have tonight join us later in the week as we break down all the Heavyweights that were selected for the Heavyweight Tournament. For Brock Luger I’m Herb Weatherholt goodnight fight fans.

Brock- (looking at Herbs lap again) YOU MAKE ME SICK!

• Upvote 1

Johnny Knuckles:

Brock Luger is brain dead if he thinks that

Takeshi Naoki will beat Vitor Gracie. Seriously? Gracie by submission. Easiest pick on the card.

Brunno: Falcone: I'm only gonna say at dis here time dat, ifn' yous boat makes it inta da Middleweight Tournament dat dere is a possibility dat yous guys could fight each udder. As much as I would like ta say dat yous gonna meet in dat first round of da ting, I cannot promise dat. In da interest of fairness the first round pairings is done randomly, capish?

I really would like ta see yous guys beat the Hell outta each udder doh. But as we gets nearer to dis ting happening I tink dat weez just gonna hafta see how dis plays out. I would be willin' ta bet dat yous guys is bound to clash sooner or later... in da mean time da fans get to watch yous guys rivalry burn outta control. It's gonna be great.

• Upvote 1

Official Announcement on the Armageddon Fight Promotions website and Twitter feed:

Armageddon Fight Promotions is proud to announce that we have just finished negotiations with two highly respected and top notch managers.

Early this morning negotiations were concluded with Shiv Hysteria, former #1 ranked manager in the World. He has signed five fighters to the AFP and after getting their feet wet in QFC fights will be coming to play with the rest of our wonderful and growing roster of fighters. The five fighters signed on this morning were:

1. Tal Drakken - Heavyweight
  2. Yric the Black - Light-Heavyweight
  3. Galean Starfire - Middleweight
  4. Dav - Slinker - Welterweight
  5. Oturo Kenji - Lightweight

Then this afternoon we also concluded negotiations with another notable manager. One Skinny Vince, AKA Saint Vincent. A former top 50 ranked manager, most famous perhaps, from his running of Ascension in LA. One of the most successful organizations ever in the history of Tycoon. He has signed two fighters with the AFP. They are as follows:

1. Sushi Man - Light-Heavyweight
  2. Michael Cage - Heavyweight

While none of these new sign ons were in time to join the Heavyweight and Light-Heavyweight tournaments they will likely become forces to be reckoned with in due time. Some of Mr Hysteria's fighters though may be able to qualify for slots in the other title tourneys. Only time will tell.

The AFP is going places... we are taking New York by storm and we will leave carnage and destruction in our wake. Armageddon is here...

AFP WEEKLY RECAP

HEAVYWEIGHT TOURNAMENT

PREVIEW SHOW

Herb- Welcome to a special edition of AFP WEEKLY RECAP. With me as always Trainer extraordinaire Brock Luger. Tonight we will be showcasing the eight men Bruno has hand selected to compete for what may be the most coveted title in all of sports THE HEAVYWEIGHT BELT. Brock what sets this tournament apart from others?

Brock- Herb it's quite simple were dealing with the big dogs here. You’re not gonna see a lot of speed. You’re not gonna see a lot of finesse. But what you will see is bone shattering knockouts. I for one cannot wait.

Herb- I’m with ya Brock. Let’s dive into a quick rundown of the fighters and get your perspective on the participants.

“THE FREAK” HIROHIDE YAMADA

Brock--The Freak is one of the better Mauy Thai practitioner in the Heavy weight Division. He is coming off his pro debut in a loss to Dick Dew. And frankly I do not feel he is ready to take on this level of competition. To say he is an underdog is an understatement. However with his dangerous striking ability he has a punchers chance.

“THE INMATE”CHARLES BRONSON

Brock- Charlie as I like to call him is an established Wrestler. The 18 year old will make his pro debut in a high pressure situation. While no one can question his wrestling pedigree the rest of his skills are under developed and untested. I look for Charlie to sprawl and stall in this tournament as many wrestlers do until they develop more in their arsenal.

Herb- I’m not sure THE INMATE would appreciate being called Charlie.

Brock- He’s Charlie to me until he wins a fight got it Herbie!

“THE GRIM REAPER” DEXTER MENDELJOHN

Brock- Like Charlie. The Grim Reaper is making his pro debut in a high presser situation. Unlike Charlie , Dexter though I believe has a better chance. He is an 18 year old with a solid foundation of both wrestling and boxing. Do I think he will advance far? NOPE! But keep yer head up young fella. After a few fights I’m sure you will be competing in no time

“KILLER” MIKE FITZAWATER

Brock- What can I say about this guy. At only 18 he has 3 pro fights 2 of which he has lost. He simply doesn’t belong in this Tournament. The right thing for Mike to do is concede his spot to someone more deserving.

Herb- Are you serious. This guy is one of the Top Heavy weights in the AFP. He was in our First ever Main event. And lost a close decision to Henry Ball. I think Mike just may surprise you Brock.

Brock- AHHH NO! He won’t. Look I’m not saying he won’t develop into a fighter I’m just saying right now he may be better suited working as muscle for Bruno, collecting Debts and stuff.

Herb- (Covering mic with his hand) You can’t say that. Bruno could be watching)

Brock- What did I say?

Herb-(shaking head) Lets just quit talking about Mike and move on to the next fighter.

Brock- That’s what I was trying to do stop talking about mike and you brought the whole top Heavyweight thing

Herb-(Interrupting Brock) OK!!!!!!! LET’S MOVE ON.

Brock- Jeez. What got into you?

DRAGO “THE DRAGON”NOVAK

Brock- At 1-0 this 19 year old I believe has a very promising future. Extremely well rounded He has a gooda shot as anyone to win the whole thing. An accomplished wrestler with decent hands combined with a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu and a jaw made out of granite. Drago is sure to have people talking about him after this tournament

FRED BAGGINS

Brock- No fancy Nickname needed here. Fred is 1-0 but his victory against Tyson Griggs was violent. He might be the smallest Heavyweight in the Tournament but don’t let that fool ya. He may pack more power in his hands then anyone in the division. Plain and simple Fred comes into this Tournament with bad intentions.

ROY HENDERSON

Brock- Roy is probably the favorite to take home the belt when this thing is over with a 3-0 record he has looked unstoppable as of late. Winning all three fights by way of TKO, while earning Knock Out Of The Night honors at AFP 1. A well rounded fighter with a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu Roy can take his fights anywhere he wants to. Look for Roy to advance deep into this Tournament if not win it all.

HENRY “BUTTER” BALL

Brock- Henry is the top ranked Heavyweight here in the AFP, but that does not mean he has this thing locked up. With a 2-0 record winning the AFP’s first ever Main event. Look for Henry to try and wrestle his way to the championship fight. But if he doesn’t deliver a better performance then he did against Mike Fitzawater. He could make an early exit.

Herb- Folks it’s going to be a night of hard hitting action. Get your tickets now. For Brock Luger. I’m Herb Weatherholt. Goodnight fight fans.

• Upvote 1

Johnny Knuckles:

Christian LeBaron, I hope you don't think I forgot about you! Iv just been busy being loved and admired. But I did somehow find the time to write you this:

Christian LeBaron, You Suck

Christian LeBaron, You Suck

I took a shit and wrapped it in a French flag

I put the shitty French Flag in a shitty French bag

I sent the shitty French bag to your shitty French hag.

On March 16, my knuckles will explode on your face like a frag

We wont be playing a pussy game of tag

I'm so fast ill make it look like you lag

You suck so much you must be a .....

I will not insult the gay community by calling you a fag. But that's what you are...

Did you like it chienne?

See you on the 16th loser!

• Upvote 1

Christian LeBaron:

haw haw! tres bon!

Non Monsieur Knuckles, you suck:

Monsieur Knuckles, you say I suck,

But you don't seem to realise that I don't give a flying fuck,

Becuase you look like an american hillbilly who drives a truck,

Props to you though, you got a wife who knows how to fuck!

I offered to pay her but she wouldn't even accept a buck.

In the cage you fight like a chicken, the whole crowd can hear you cluck,

Once I knock you out, I don't wanna hear you saying 'oh that was luck!'

Here's some free advice: keep your head tuck(ed)

Johnny Knuckles:

Wow.... I actually think you won this round of insults. Bravo. Good thing for you too, since you wont win a single round in our fight.

Christian LeBaron:

Why sank you monsieur Falcone, I used to be ze #1 rap battle title holder dans Avignon! So, dis was tres easy for moi. Anyway, I too look forward to this fight very much, I expect it to be a stand up war! A war that I will come out as the victor, I will dedicate my career to this org and be the champion; zis much I promise you!

Johnny Knuckles:

Maybe you will be champion LeBaron, but not until you go down to 170. You will never be a champion in my weight class. On March 16 you will be on the receiving end of the greatest ass kicking in the history of the universe. Im on another level. If I want to knock you out in the 1st round, I will. If I want to take it to the scorecards, I will. If I want to keep it on the feet, we will stay on our feet. If I feel like taking you to the ground, you will be on your back. You wont even come close to beating me.

Brunno Falcone: OK, A lot of yous been askin' me when da Middleweight title tournament is gonna get started. Well, up until now I wasn't so sure.Da Middleweights was kinda short on talent, meaning dat we didn't have enough fighters dere, not dat da ones what we had was no good, and so we couldn't have had no tournament unless we put every one in da ting and one of 'em woulda got a by. I didn't like dat idea none so I waited. Well, we now has plenty of 185ers so weez gonna get dis ting going. Da top 8 guys in da division after AFP-9 will be signed on to da tournament for da 185lb title.

Da same rules as da Heavyweight and Light-Heavyweight tournaments will be used here. I won't put two fighters from da same camp in da ting since no one wants a fight dere boys against each udder. If'n a manager goes inactive a lot or dey's showin' as inactive when da AFP-9 is done den deys gonna get left outta da ting. If'n a manager has two guys what qualify, den I will be contactin' him ta see which of his boys he wants in da ting. If by some chance a manager doesn't want his guy in da tournament at all we can pull him out too, but I want to be told dis as soon as is possible. Although I cannot imagine why no one would want to bow out of dis here ting.

Da date ain't set yet for da first round of da tournament, but I will make sure and get dose fights out as soon as AFP-9 in in da books. A lot of yous guys, Hell, most of yous guys is already booked for some fights so when da last of our currently booked shows is done dats when we get da 185's going.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w10.jpg

(Henry Ball and a reporter are doing an interview courtside during halftime of tonight’s Knicks game)

Reporter- Were here with AFP’S Heavyweight Henry “Butter” Ball. Henry are you enjoying the game?

Henry- Yes the Knicks are taking it to them tonight! I’m a huge Knicks fan and anytime I can take a little time away from the gym to take in a game is a good day

Reporter- Henry your fight this Saturday is against Fred Baggins. With the winner moving on to the next stage of the Heavyweight tournament. Is there any pressure on you being the top ranked Heavyweight going into this tournament?

Henry- We are a young but certainly up and coming fight promotion. A lot of the fighters in this tournament only have one or two fights under their belt so the rankings at this point don’t really represent a whole lot. There just a number. So my frame of mind isn’t that I’m the favorite. My mind set is that I have an opportunity to make history as the first ever Heavyweight champ in the AFP and there’s seven other guys trying to do the same.

Reporter- Care to comment on your opponent Fred Baggins?

Henry- I don’t know a lot about the man, but after watching his last fight he looks to be a very explosive fighter. Very heavy handed. And very aggressive. He’s one of the smaller heavyweights so I’m looking at trying to capitalize with my size advantage.

Reporter- And just how are you going to do that Henry?

Henry- (smiling at the reporter) you’re just going to have to buy a ticket to find out

Reporter- Not giving anything away tonight Henry?

Henry- Not a chance.

Reporter- (chuckling a little) Ok Henry I don’t blame ya one last question before the half starts. What Knicks player would make the best fighter?

Henry- with his height and athleticism I would have to say Carmelo at 205 he would be unstoppable. But tell him him not to quit his day job the Knicks need him.

Reporter- Will do Henry. Enjoy the second half and good luck this Saturday night.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

Fred Baggins : I have seen what Henry had to say about our fight tonight..And all I can say is, may the best man win..and I am pretty confident that will be me..All the best to you Henry..

And as far as size goes, I have never let it stand between me and victory and I certainly do not plan on doing that now..

Brunno Falcone: OK folks. After dat amazing show of domination tonight at AFP-6 The Approaching Storm we gots some exciting new fights what needs ta be made. Startin' wit day Heavyweights and moving down to da Light heavies here's what we gots:

1. Roy Henderson destroyed Mike Fitzawater in dere rematch in less den one minute. He will now face Fred Baggins who just put Henry "Butter" Ball this evening.
  2. Drago Novak pulled of another submission win over fellow Evil Empire brother Dexter Mendlejohn. Seems Medlejohn was in dis ting a bit too soon, but I gives dis kid credit for da pair he is totin' around wit him. He told me dat it was da tournament and dat he should at least make a go of it. Credit to him but he fell short of the da mark here. Drago will face Peel Steel fighter, Charles "da inmate" Bronson who dispatched Yamada in only fitty-five seconds of da first round. Dis guy is a banger, capish?
  3. Dan Eastman bested Jackson Stathan and will now fight da streaking Aldo Loni. Loni for his part put away a very game Tyson Taylor to advance to da second round of da tournament.
  4. Karl Borling continues his dominance of da Light-Heavyweight division by putting da undefeated Rob Barnett away in under two minutes. He will now face Takeshi Naoki who is coming off a TKO win over Vitor Gracie.

Deez here fights is gonna be sent out to da fighters as soon as I gets back to da office. Maybe sooner. Deys gonna be scheduled for AFP-9 Trials and Tribulations. Tanks to alla yous guys for coming out here and making dis da biggest event for da AFP to date. Dat's is all.

'Monsieur' Christian LeBaron:

Bonjour Monsieur Knuckles, have you missed me? not long till our fight now! Je suis tres excited! haw haw haw! I haeve but one question: will ze beautiful mrs Knuckles be watching ringside? I would like for her to attend my after party..

A.F.P WEEKLY RECAP

Herb-Fight fans welcome to another edition of AFP Weekly Recap. I’m Herb Weatherholt and with me as always two time Olympian gold medalist Brock Luger. Brock the mma buzz is running rapid here in New York after a great night of fighting and the opening rounds of our Title Tournaments.

Brock- Ya it was a hell of a night. But I think we have to start with the fact that all the fights Saturday at the Underground ended in a stoppage submission or knockout. Hell not one of the fights went past the first round.

Herb- The fan’s got their money’s worth. But let kick things off in a different fashion this week. Let’s say with an apology.

Brock- I accept!

Herb- Wait! What are you talking about!

Brock- I accept your apology. And quite frankly I’ve been waiting on it for quite some time you’re not the easiest guy to work with Herbie.

Herb-Ahh no Brock I think live here tonight you owe Charles “The Inmate Bronson” an apology. Be a man.

Brock- (SIGH) Fine. Charles you won your fight. From here on out I will no longer call you Charlie. You have earned the right to be called Charles.

Herb- Now that we got that out of the way let’s talk about “The Inmate” for a second. He earned Knockout of the night on Saturday.

Brock- Yes Charlie fou

Herb- (coughing)

Brock- Sorry old habits die hard. Charles fought hard last Saturday earning Knockout of the Night honors in his pro debut. Brutally knocking out Yamada in the first round. Still feeling a little adrenaline after the fight “The Inmate” had words with the ref. If it wasn’t for the fast footed corner men he has The Inmate probably would have two knockouts to his credit last Saturday.

Herb- In all fairness the ref should have stopped that fight before letting Yamada take so much damage. Submission of the night went to Dan “The Beast” Eastman. Two fights in the AFP and two Submissions of the Night awards. This guy is on a roll

Brock- “The Beast” is just that a Beast on the ground. From the opening bell he went for take down after take down relentlessly until finally he got it. Once on the ground it did not take long for the Kimura to be applied. Eastman is quickly becoming a rising star here in the AFP.

Herb- Our fight of the night award went to Stinson vs Donovan. Both men put on a great performance. As Donovan was able to secure the win via TKO.

Brock- A night like we experienced last Saturday makes it hard on Brunno.While both men put on a great show Stinson was out classed. With all the fights being so lopsided it is hard to pick a fight of the night. But this kid “Dynamite” now holds a 3-0 record. He is currently the AFP number two ranked fighter at 170. And I do think he is arguably the most all around complete fighter in that division. After his fight he said he was on his way to the title. I for one think he’s right.

Herb- What a great night of fighting. This is our segment where we give back. Where we think you the fans deserve some insider info. And putting a little extra cash in your pocket doesn’t hurt. If you took Brock Luger’s advice last week then no doubt you are eating better this week. As he went 8-2 in last week’s picks. People get downtown visit your favorite bookie and place your bet.

LUGER’S LUCKY PICKS

(Graphics on screen)

Prelims

Nicodemo Romero vs. Akeem “The Dream” Mignott

Brock’s Pick- Nicodemo Romero

Tarik Johnson vs. Terrence Ross

Brock’s pick- Terrence Ross

“Fatback” Hugo Lewis vs. ”The Assasin” Amirezza Pourramenazanali

Brock’s pick- Hugo Lewis

Peter South vs. Joe Whitney

Brock’s pick- Joe Whitney

“Handsome” Harry Trotter vs Aaron Preuss

Brock’s pick- Aaron Preuss

Robo Cop vs. Ronaldo “Bone Crusher”Ronaldo Sakara

Brock’s Pick- Ronaldo Sakare

(Main Card)

Yoel Casamayor vs. Dmitry Volkov

Brock- To kick things off on the main card we have your classic matchup. Yoel will dominate on the ground as he has superior wrestling to go along with his purple belt in Jiu JItsu. But if he tries to Dance with Dmitry he’s gonna get Butter Balled. Yoel is from a great camp. His trainers will not let him make that mistake. Look for him to try and take this one to the ground early and often to secure a w in the win column.

Herb- Butter Balled?

Brock- That’s what I call it now when someone gets knocked the hell out.

Herb- Brock why must you always try to humiliate the AFP Fighters. Henry Ball fought a good fight and he lost. The last thing he deserves is ridicule from you.

Brock. He’s still counting sheep. As a matter of fact I hear the makers of the sleeping pill Ambian have offered to sponsor him in exchange for him being there spokes person.

Herb- (Frustrated tone) Next fight

“Wildman” Daniel Pope vs. Al “The Shoeman” Bundy

Brock- Both these men come into this fight with a perfect 2-0 record. The question will be can the Shoeman’s wrestling overcome Pope’s Jiu Jitsu? I for one believe it can but don’t get me wrong Bundy will not win this fight in exciting fashion. In fact. I predict this one to be a snooze fest. A lot of Pope going for submission after submission. And Bundy defending well but doing little else. This fight would be the time for the folks to head to the concession stands. But in the end Bundy will win by decision.

Herb- I for one am looking forward to this fight. And am sure both guys will put on an exciting show.

Brock-(shrugging his shoulders while letting out a sigh)

“Monsier”Christian Lebaron vs Johnny Knuckles

Brock- Folks I have to tell you Brunno the C.E.O of Armageddon has made one of the biggest mistakes in the company’s young history. There is absolutely no Excuse why this fight should not be the Main Event. I cannot remember the last time I have seen two fighters with such hate towards one another. This fight is worth the admission by itself. Both men have proven to be equals in the trash talk category. Christian coming off a win against Adrian Kaczjarg put all fighters in the 185 pound division on notice, by issuing an open invitation. Johnny Immediately stepped up.

Herb- I cannot wait to

Brock- (talking over Herb) give both men credit as they both are going to have to overcome obstacles in this fight. Johnny will have to deal with a big weight cut as he is moving down from 205 for the opportunity to shut Lebaron’s mouth. And Christian will have to deal with the fact that Johnny is going to be a naturally bigger stronger opponent. Both men have a strong Boxing background so look for this one to stay standing up. I’m so excited for this fight that right now here tonight I will do something never done before. I am extending an invitation for the winner of this fight to come into studio for an interview live on AFP Weekly recap. But I’m calling it now though Knuckles will prove to be too strong for Lebaron and will win via TKO somewhere in the second round.

Herb- (Doing his best French impression) No Love for Monsier Lebaron from Brock

Brock- (shaking head) you’re an idiot.

(Main Event)

Carlos Murry vs. Baxter Stockman

Brock – Our main event will happen in the 185 pound division as Carlos Murry is taking his perfect 3-0 record against Baxter Stockman 5-2. Carlos is the more well rounded fighter of the two. But Baxter will give him problems with his Muay Thai. Both men hold a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu. Look for Murry to welcome Stockman to the AFP by introducing him to our finely trained medical staff in the third round. Murry by TKO.

Herb-Folks it’s been an exciting week let’s hope this Saturday is equally as impressive. Join us later in the week as we breakdown the fights scheduled in the heavyweight and Light Heavy weight tournaments. For Brock Luger I’m Herb Weatherholt. Goodnight fight fans

• Upvote 1

Christian LeBaron:

Monsieur Brock, J'adore your previews and I appreciate that you sink my fight should be ze main event; this much is true. However! You are a foolish man. You underestimate my skills, my power and most of all my heart... I have how you say... the heart of a lion. Oui, he is 7 years older than me, oui! on paper he looks better than me but Non! Non, he will not knock me out, you will be surprised wen you see this hillbilly outcold on ze floor, just managing to peep his eyes open to see me laughing in his face! haw haw haw! Aller le bleu! Aller le bleu!