Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

AFP LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT

PREVIEW SHOW

Herb- Hello fight fans and welcome to a special addition of AFP RECAP. With me as always Olympic gold medalist Brock Luger. Tonight we will be showcasing the fighters in the light heavyweight division that earned a shot in the first ever Light Heavyweight tournament. These men will be laying it on the line for a chance to be crowned the first AFP Light heavyweight Champ.

Brock- I am excited as a tornado in a trailer park for this one. Ol Brunno put together his top eight guys at the 205 division and is basically sayin you want the belt go get it. And what better division to run this type of tourney. The 205er’s are in my opinion the most all around versatile fighters. Fast,strong,and have the power to showcase a lot of knockouts.

Herb- Lets just jump right into this with a preview of our first fighter.

DAN “THE BEAST “EASTMAN

Brock- Dan is coming into the tournament with a 1-0 record winning his first fight via arm bar. Earning himself submission of the night for his efforts. He is a two time NCAA wrestling champion that I had the honor of watching a few times in his senior year. Combined with his lethal submission game makes this youngin one of the most feared ground guys in the AFP.

JACKSON “KILLER ELITE” STATHAN

Brock- Jackson boasts a 1-0 record. Taking a fight of the night award when he won his first fight by T.K.O. His style could be called one dimensional as he focuses on his muay thai a little too much for my liking but hey I’m a wrestling guru. Jackson needs to do two things in this Tournament to advance. One keep the fights standing. And two at 19 yrs old. He is cocky. If he doesn’t get it under control one of the more experienced fighters may teach him some manners.

VITOR GRACIE

Brock- Vitor is probably the dark horse in this tournament common sense tells us that he has all the skills to be successful we just haven’t seen enough of him. With a solid wrestling base and a skilled grappler again he has the skills but we have not seen those skills put to the test.

“THE FAMER” KEVIN KERNWALD

Brock- Kevin uhh what do I say he’s 25 with a 1-1 record. Not sure how he got into this tournament as I honestly do not believe he belongs here but hey I’ve been proven wrong before. And at this level it only takes one punch. Which Kevin can deliver as he is a very skilled Boxer. Good luck to you Kevin. I have a feeling you’re going to need it.

Herb- I for one think Kevin has a great shot at this. I mean at this level anyone can beat anyone right?

Brock- You get paid to do the introductions and closing Herbie not to have an opinion on fighters. Now that we got the guys who’s managers paid Brunno’s Vegas Bill to get there fighters a spot taken care of lets shift our focus to the real contenders in this Tournament

ALDO “LEO”LONNI

Brock- At 19 yrs old Aldo is shooting up the ranks fast. Perhaps to fast only time will tell. But with a 2-0 record and pulling off a huge upset against top ranked Aaron Preuss, Aldo is proving that age is just a number. An extremely well rounded fighter look for Aldo to make a name for himself in this tournament

Tyson Taylor

Brock- Tyson is one of the more experienced fighters heading into this tournament with a 5-3 record. Winning fight of the night honors at AFP 2 while defeating Cain Velasques via TKO. He comes into this tournament as one of the better wrestlers in the AFP when you combine that with a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he instantly becomes a lot of folks favorite to win this thing.

ROB “THE BOOGIEMAN”BARNETT

Brock- The Boogieman is defiantly looking to strike fear into the hearts of his opponents during this tournament. A very skilled boxer he is not afraid to stand toe to toe with anyone in the AFP. He currently is riding a two fight win streak earning Knockout of the night award at AFP 3. Look for Rob to advance far in this Tournament and maybe even walk away with the gold.

KARL BORELING

Brock- Karl is without a doubt the favorite to win this belt. Undefeated with a 4-0 record. A lot of people have already labeled him as the face of the AFP. As well as a one of the shooting stars in all of MMA. He has already beaten two of our Tournament Participants in Kevin Kernwald and most recently Tyson Taylor. With a very strong wrestling game and a ground in pound that don’t stop anything less than the belt would be a huge disappointment.

Brock- Herbie you’re on

Herb- (Covering the microphone with his hand you can barley here Herb say to Brock) you know I hate it when you call me Herbie on T.V. (Removing his hand from microphone.) Folks it’s going to be history in the making as we look forward to crowning our first ever Light Heavyweight Champion. Get your tickets early for Brock Luger I’m Herb Weatherholt good night fight Fans

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b3.jpg

Christian LeBaron:

Bon Soir! Je m'appelle Chrstian.. The best fighter in le 185lbs division. I thought you americans were meant to be tough! non? I have 2 KO wins in this fantastique organization and of course zero losses. I challenge anyone to face my superior stand up! I will, how do you say ehhhh knock the fuck out of anyone! soon enough I will be champion of this place.. Daco, this is all from me now! I have many bitches waiting for me at the after party.. then I will be ready to crush next opponent in a few weeks. merci!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Johnny Knuckles

Christian LeBaron, I'm moving down to 185 to accept your challenge! Not only am I going to kick your ass, but I will beat you at your own game in stand up!

• Upvote 1

Brunno Falcone: Looks like LeBaron didn't have to wait long for someone wit da stones ta step up and call him out. I will be looking at options here for fights in da 185 division and may be sendin' dat fight offer out. I like it when guys talk about demselves and call each udder out. makes matchmaking a lot easier, see?

Anyway, I came on here ta let everyone knows what's up. I have some news regardin' da Light-Heavyweight Tournament. It is wit no happiness dat I hadda pull Kevin Kernwald out of da tournament. Wit da first round of dis ting due to start in two monts his management team has had some sort of personal hardships happen and he has gone inactive in dis here org. Sos dat left me wit no choice but ta replace him for did here tournament. I have already sent out da fight offer for Takeshi Naoki, to step up and take his place. He is coming off a win at AFP-5 Harbinger of Doom against Andy Chick. He is now 2-1 and is ranked fourth in da division. Hopefully he will agree to da fight on short notice and we can move forward witout having no problems. Dats all.

Christian LeBaron:

Haw haw haw haw! monsieur Knuckles, look at yourself - a 25 year old calling out a young 18 year old like myself.. thinking you will crush me like snail.. Well how you americans say...'Come at me bro'? I look forward to your arrival in mon division! Stand up it is mon ami! besides you cant take me down, you could not take down une pair de panties!

Johnny Knuckles:

LeBaron is an over hyped joke. LeBaron, you think knocking out a guy with the same first name as Rocky Balboa's wife means your a fighter? You lost a round to a man who calls himself "Fatback" .... Is that the best you can do!!? HAHAHA!!! I will expose you as the over hyped, overrated, over ranked, over paid loser that you are. I will break you physically, mentally, and emotionally.. I will fucking destroy you!

Johnny Knuckles:

Christian LeBaron sucks! The only reason he beat that loser "Fatback" is because he sucker punched him in the 3rd round when "Fatback" was expecting a glove touch. LaBaron knew he would lose that fight., And the only reason he managed to get by Rocky Balboa's wife is because both those bums were out of shape. Adrian fell from exhaustion, not that pathetic flailing arm that he calls an overhand right. You are a sad excuse for a fighter LeBaron! With this level of competition, I will be the #1 ranked fighter of Armageddon Fight Promotions in no time.

Johnny Knuckles:

I may as well mark LeBaron off my list because there is no chance of him surviving, let alone winning.. I am not training for Christian LeBaron, I know I will win this fight. I'm training for Carlos Murray. He's next on my list after I kill that dork LeBaron.

Johnny Knuckles Hit List

1. Jan Culero

2. that loser LeBaron

3. Carlos Murray

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w15.jpg

Fatback" Hugo Lewis

Hey Knuckles who the hell have you beaten some chick name Jan wow your a real bad ass. How about after you get beat by LeBaron in what could be the snoozefest of the year, you sign on to fight me hot shot. After i mop the floor with your punkass then i want a rematch with LeBaron because you where right about one thing he got lucky in that fight. Here is a look at my list.

1. Beat what ever the hell his name is im fighting next.

2. Mop the floor with Johnny Knucklehead.

3. Redemption against LeBaron

after all that im thinking me a my half tarded bud Jackson Statham got catch up on are Midget Hookers that i promised him.

Christian LeBaron:

Haw haw! monsieur Fatback is funny, your alright garcon... I too dabble in midget hookers. Anyway, monsieur knuckles, c'est bon to hear from you again. You seem upset, how you americans say....'you mad bro?' yes this is right.. I appreciate you took the time to study my fights, I sink you are nervous haw ahw! You like to make lists eh? well I wil share mine with you:

LeBaron's to do list:

- Seduce Mrs Knuckles

- KO Johnny Knuckles

- KO Carlos Murray

- If I have time and want a win, KO fatback again.

ehhhh Sorry bro.. au revoir!

• Upvote 1

Johnny Knuckles:

LeBaron, why would I be mad? I got what i asked for,. an easy win. Thanks Mr. Falcone.

But Mr. Falcone I have a serious question.. Why would you sign a bum like Fatback...unless its just to help build up guys who cant win real fights, such as LeBaron.

Enjoy those midgets while you still can LeBaron. On March 16, your life will end!

I'm so amused i think i will laugh like a French guy.. Aoh hoh hoh hoh hoh hoh!!!!

Johnny Knuckles:

LeBaron, why would I be mad? I got what i asked for,. an easy win. Thanks Mr. Falcone.

But Mr. Falcone I have a serious question.. Why would you sign a bum like Fatback...unless its just to help build up guys who cant win real fights, such as LeBaron.

Enjoy those midgets while you still can LeBaron. On March 16, your life will end!

I'm so amused i think i will laugh like a French guy.. Aoh hoh hoh hoh hoh hoh!!!!

Only bums i know of are the ones who beat up on women, Jan was a nice girl. Funny thing is you could not even finish her ,how pathetic is that. Like i said though once Lebaron beats you i will finish your ass ,then you can go fight women somewhere with your Andy Kaufman wannabe self.

Johnny Knuckles:

I assumed someone would try to use my decision win as an insult, but we all know I could have finished that fight anytime I wanted. I dominated the entire fight. The reason i didn't finish is to go ahead and make sure there would be no questions about my conditioning, and to prove that I don't have to score a lucky punch to win fights, unlike LaBaron. Besides, that "women" was 8 inches taller and 5 lbs heavier with a glorious beard. By the way, even if it had been the fact that i couldn't finish the fight (i could have) id still rather not finish Jan than lose a round to Fatback. What a failure Fatback is, his birth certificate must be an apology from the condom factory. We will never fight Fatback. You suck. You are without a doubt the most laughed at fighter in this organization. After I crush the French guy, I am only looking to fight guys that matter., you don't matter, you are irrelevant, your a mockery to all athletes. I will never fight such a useless piece of garbage like yourself.

Johnny Knuckles:

I know you are so relieved to be done with me too. Your relieved that i don't want to fight you. You know that it would not only be a painful experience for you, but and embarrassing one as well. I would make you my bitch, and we all know that. Mr. Falcone would never make that fight happen, he's trying to make competitive fights, not sign you up for an execution. But more importantly, the reason this fight will never happen, is because I want to be taken seriously in this sport, and how can anyone take me seriously if i'm sharing the cage with a bum like you. And Fatback, the only sandwich you will ever get from me is a knuckle sandwich, and you don't want that.

Hey, Amirezza Pourramenazanali, all you have to do to win your next fight is show up. Good luck Amirezza, but you wont need it to beat Fatback.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w6.jpg

Peter South:

Via Twitter: SouthernHospitality @JohnnyKnucklesMMA Keeping up with this guy's twitterfeed is certainly entertaining; I don't think I've ever seen a guy make more enemies faster than Johnny Knuckles. I'm a little upset that he moved down to 185...would have loved to meet him in the ring down the road at 205. Anyone who can talk as much $#&% as Knuckles, get a fight out of talking $#&% and get away with it is OK in my book. #WARKNUCKLES

Brunno Falcone: Dis guy, Knuckles does seem to be making quite few enemies, but he done told me dat he ain't afraid of no one. So ifn' yous guys wants a piece of him, yous just let me know. If dis kid can fight like he talks he might be a champion someday. Which brings me to my next point. Now dat da 185'rs is startin' ta get a deeper roster I will probably be launchin' a title tournament in dat division real soon like. I ain't got no date picked or nuttin like dat. I gotta look over al da rankings and see when everyone is fightin' and alla dat. But when I get troo alla dat, I will get dat ting rolling. I will let yous all know soon. Keep watching out for it.

(PS: Out of character here. Knuckles manager is playing a roll, nothing more. He has talked to me in PM and asked if he is over doing it or not. He stepped it up a bit since then but he is still just playing a roll. I would wager that his other fighters will present different personas when he starts doing write-ups for them. No one has taken it the wrong way as far as I can tell and so I am not going to step in yet, but as long as everyone keeps things between fighters and manager personas and doesn't make personal attacks or persist when someone is has asked them to desist then I will allow this to keep going. In other words your fighters are allowed to be dicks but don't be dicks to each other)

Johnny Knuckles:

Hey Peter South, I plan on going back up to 205 after Im done cleaning out the 185 division. When i go back up, maybe we will get matched up. Until then, i have some friendly advice: Try to get Fatback to fight you at 205, EASY WIN. In fact, anybody who needs a win, I suggest picking a fight with Fatback. Unless you completely suck, you will add another win to your record. But anyway, for the time being, I will run the 185 lbs division, my friend and teammate Vitor Gracie will run the 205 lbs division after he wins the tourney.