Might be keen for the one or two depending on if my interest in the game gets back to what it should be and if I feel the desire to haha

Username: rdalycolts

Preferred Role: Guest (British but living in UAE) I'll let you decide if i come under European guest or Arabic guest lol

Timezone: GMT+4

Preferred time: 3pm-8pm GMT but that varys a lot.

Well, I know no one would give a fuck, or most likely make some stupid jokes - but whatever, I may try and do this too, sounds like fun

Username: Chris Garcia (Victusify)

Preferred Role: European Guest

Time Zone: (GMT +2)

Preferred Time: we can talk and get some date set for sure

Well, I know no one would give a fuck, or most likely make some stupid jokes - but whatever, I may try and do this too, sounds like fun

Username: Chris Garcia (Victusify)

Preferred Role: European Guest

Time Zone: (GMT +2)

Preferred Time: we can talk and get some date set for sure

We could go on at the same time and talk about the time i hijacked your jet and took your fighter hostage :P

• Upvote 1

When would you be looking at starting us?

I'd love to get the European show released before the end of May, so I've got a week and 5 days to get it done but that might be a bit ambitious.

The trouble is trying to decide who comes on for the first show, ideally I want myself and 4 other people, so there'll plenty of people who can voice their opinions. If someone doesn't get to come on this show, they'll be on one of the following European shows.

Another thing which has to be considered is the topics for the podcast and I'd also want to try and get someone to do a logo of some sort for the podcast.

Okay, so what I'm thinking atm for the topics for Episode 1.

MMA

- Bellator 120 if nobody else watched the other fights, we could just do a brief overview of the main card, then focus on the Rampage vs Mo fight and maybe mention the Tito Ortiz fight.

- UFC 173, probably focus on the top 3 fights: Barao vs Dillashaw, Dan Henderson vs DC and Robbie Lawler vs Jake Ellenberger

- Either talking about the Diaz brothers and the whole thing which is going on with them or WMMA, talking about Gina Carano possibly coming back, Cyborg fighting Rousey, the new TUF

MMA Tycoon

- Fight Scoring, what everyone on the show wants to see changed (if anything) and maybe this could lead into a discussion about fight scoring in MMA in real life.

- EVO 84: LEGENDS, probably the card of the year and some massive fights on the card, so could maybe get a discussion going about it and maybe talk about where Womba goes from here.

- NGF being sold. I've never had a fighter fight there before, so my knowledge of the org is limited. So hopefully there'll be a few other people on the show who have fighters there atm, or had fighters there in the past.

I think 3 topics for MMA Tycoon and 3 topics for MMA would easily fill 30min of recording and if we're talking a lot the show could probably be extended to 1hr.

Of course, I'd appreciate it hearing from everyone else what they want to talk about on the show or what they think we should talk about. I think if we're going to talk about Gina Carano and WMMA then it'd be better to have WMMA included in the MMA Tycoon discussion as well because there's a link

Okay, so what I'm thinking atm for the topics for Episode 1.

MMA

- Bellator 120 if nobody else watched the other fights, we could just do a brief overview of the main card, then focus on the Rampage vs Mo fight and maybe mention the Tito Ortiz fight.

- UFC 173, probably focus on the top 3 fights: Barao vs Dillashaw, Dan Henderson vs DC and Robbie Lawler vs Jake Ellenberger

- Either talking about the Diaz brothers and the whole thing which is going on with them or WMMA, talking about Gina Carano possibly coming back, Cyborg fighting Rousey, the new TUF

MMA Tycoon

- Fight Scoring, what everyone on the show wants to see changed (if anything) and maybe this could lead into a discussion about fight scoring in MMA in real life.

- EVO 84: LEGENDS, probably the card of the year and some massive fights on the card, so could maybe get a discussion going about it and maybe talk about where Womba goes from here.

- NGF being sold. I've never had a fighter fight there before, so my knowledge of the org is limited. So hopefully there'll be a few other people on the show who have fighters there atm, or had fighters there in the past.

I think 3 topics for MMA Tycoon and 3 topics for MMA would easily fill 30min of recording and if we're talking a lot the show could probably be extended to 1hr.

Of course, I'd appreciate it hearing from everyone else what they want to talk about on the show or what they think we should talk about. I think if we're going to talk about Gina Carano and WMMA then it'd be better to have WMMA included in the MMA Tycoon discussion as well because there's a link

Yeah I think that could adequately fill up 30 mins or there around

And about the end of may timing, i know a lotbof people are finishing exams or still doing exams so people i know are partaying not sure about the guys on here so i thought maybe the end of may is a bad time for one. Not totally sure though

And about the end of may timing, i know a lotbof people are finishing exams or still doing exams so people i know are partaying not sure about the guys on here so i thought maybe the end of may is a bad time for one. Not totally sure though

If there's enough people to record it before the end of May, then we'll aim for a release shortly after the start of June.

I am assuming we will need a headset w/ mic so we can talk on it. My friend is getting a load of recording stuff for his band so I can just get one sent in with their stuff. Anyone have any recommendations for decent ones so I don't come across sounding as much like Frankie Boyle doing his Michael Jackson impression?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM8EVIbNxk4