Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

Especially if coupled with a harsher stance on punishing those that flagrantly violate the rules.

At this point we cannot, in any good faith, expect something like that being imposed from the top. But we ourselves can deal with it. If there are known multis, who are blatantly interacting with “each other” in a way that is off-limits (and really, how does it matter if it’s a brother or indeed the same person – the advantage is the same), we go out of our way to not interact with them economically. Do not sign with their orgs. Do not use any of their products and services. Do not accept them as sponsors. That is at least something, that we can do.

Then at least, PBR and Duphus pulling their asses out into the light would result in consequences. Let’s put this thread to good use!

They wanna play with themselves? Their wish shall be our guideline. Let’s happily oblige.

• Upvote 2

Although I am not an experienced player here, I think multi's are very common in all online management games and for a developer they bring in money. I dont think they see it in their interest to actively tackle the problem. Other similar games I have played it is always a problem and it is never addressed as they are busy players who spend cash in most cases imo

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With what has been unearthed so far, thanks to the efforts of PBR and Duphus, this is the takeaway. I bring to you the list, where wrongdoing (clear competitive and or economic interactions with each other) takes place.

Consider this the unofficial boycott list. I certainly will follow it.

Bookmakers (not all that relevant, the completionist in me just had to include them.)

- Knockout Bets

- PhoQus Sports Betting

Clothing companies

- Caged Crow Clothing (4 account multi, two of which are VIP, two businesses, cross sponsorship is rampant).

- My$tic Clothing ~ (`10%Laundry`) (Other account runs a private gym, guess who is invited. The classic model of business in one hand, private gym in the other.)

- Riner Clothing and Laundry (85%) (5 (five!) VIP accounts in one. This clothing company and four private gyms between them. Also, cross sponsorship all across the board, it seems.)

- Convicted (Cross sponsorship)

- Big Tree's Vintage Wear ($4 and up) (Three VIP accounts, two private gyms with only a 50 dollar fee, which certainly doesn't finance a damn thing. Probably kept afloat by the clothing company and cross money transfers.)

- Thomspon 90% (Two VIP accounts, the other houses a private gym, the owner of the laundry operation has fighters there as well)

- BuriedAlive// Fight Gear (Multi with two private run gyms and cross sponsorship for the fighters, really obvious!)

Nutrition companies

- Top Nutrition 160Q\200$ 140Q\150$ 100Q\50$ (4 account multi, two of which are VIP, two businesses, cross sponsorship is rampant)

Organizations

- FARTMMMA 340K (Owner benefits from a private gym, run by his multi - the ever so lovely Rosetta Cutolo aka "Miss" Miracle.)

- PhoQus Sports Enterprise (Potentially fishy matchmaking, that involves several alliance members and multis. Also, the org and alliance owner's multi runs a private gym, guess who is invited. The fighters of the other account (org owner). Really dubious and in clear violation of the “do not make business with each other” bit.)

This list is by no means comprehensive. But it is a good start. And before anybody cries “witch hunt”. All these entries have demonstrated at least one clear instance of violating against not doing business with each other or it is really obvious, that a private gym is financed through the backdoor. Everybody, who has ever run an all out, maxed out private gym, knows that these things cannot carry themselves. It’s impossible …. unless they have like well over 30 members or so, which typically defeats the purpose of a private gym.

Of course, if anybody feels he shouldn’t be on here, we are all ears! But until then …..

tenor.gif?itemid=7580556

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I really don't give a shit if someone has one, five or twenty accounts. It doesn't really seen to affect what I'm doing; it helps me, if anything, because it broadens the talent pool. There are probably only like three people actually playing this game besides myself; I couldn't care less.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Individually it does effect nobody of us. At least not immediately. But that doesn't mean, that it has no consequences. As soon a businesses solely serves to pump the pockets of whatever multi is attached to it and as soon as manipulative matchmaking fabricates inflated hype ratings - that is a problem.

Yup. this gives those guilty of it access to private gyms that they wouldn't necessarily have had without them, it definitely pumps up their hype making difficult to make the top ranks because of their manipulations and it makes it more difficult to find event partners, nutrition partners and sponsorships for those without them. So, you might think it does not affect you, but it does. plus, it's just aggravating to those that do not cheat.

• Upvote 1

As long as they're not directly contributing to one another (IE: business accounts, can fighters fed to the "main" account, etc) I'll all for allowing multi accounts. Raises the number of fighters, businesses, orgs, etc.

Yes all those people running multi accounts with no interaction and no benefit to themselves.. totally forgot about them :smile_anim:

• Upvote 2

I barely have time to manage one account. It's nerve wracking enough sometimes trying to scout my opponents, handle my obligations and keep track of my stable.

Well, from what I’ve seen at least most peoples multi accounts are terrible in the rankings as they probably dont care about the fighters at all, just about the second company they get to have. They maybe even intentionally lose with their fighters to bump the hype ofmaybe some of their own real account fighters or maybe someone from their alliance. So yeah, I dont really think people make multi accounts to be able to have more fighters or at least not the higher ranked guys, this probably occurs on the lower levels though

• Upvote 1

Even though I could care less what you think about me using a multi...it does bug me a bit. First off, what information are you getting that says I'm offering "fishy matchmaking" I haven't even done anything with my bookie since Battle of the Beef Cakes ended and the only reason I really did the bookie was for that tourney and to see if I could get a bump in my orgs hype...I lost about $2k in the events I did offer bookies, so yeah not so much. Also, with my alliance having a number of multi's what accounts are mine and how did you come to that conclusion? My alliance is open not invite, so I'm curious what other accounts are mine????? I already came out about Jerry Rigg and yes I bought him a 3 month VIP, that doesn't make him me...whatever he does is whatever he does. He rarely gets on as he's not really into it and your damn straight I asked him to open a private gym, but guess what I only use a couple of the coaches there. Andrew Rock has 7 of the 12 and Juan has 1 of the other coaches, so how much am I really benefiting from this private gym that I supposedly own? I've never faced a single fighter of Jerry Riggs with my own so haven't done that either. Not to mention Andrew Rock is the one that financed this gym by putting something like $800 or $1mill towards it for training whatever it was, am I Andrew Rock???Nope he's been here longer than I have.

I've done nothing but try to do right by all the managers who I've crossed paths with...I take care of my org fighters, I work with other managers to try to come up with new and exciting ways to offer fights and tourneys...I've never gotten on here and slammed another manager or bitched one out or acted like a childish asshole. I'm trying to run a successful fight org that offers a great chance for all with fair fights and good pay. I don't really appreciate having PSE run through the mud because someone "Thinks they know". That's it from me on this. I'll continue to take care of the fighters I sign and make things fun and exciting.

• Upvote 1

Even though I could care less what you think about me using a multi...it does bug me a bit. First off, what information are you getting that says I'm offering "fishy matchmaking" I haven't even done anything with my bookie since Battle of the Beef Cakes ended and the only reason I really did the bookie was for that tourney and to see if I could get a bump in my orgs hype...I lost about $2k in the events I did offer bookies, so yeah not so much. Also, with my alliance having a number of multi's what accounts are mine and how did you come to that conclusion? My alliance is open not invite, so I'm curious what other accounts are mine????? I already came out about Jerry Rigg and yes I bought him a 3 month VIP, that doesn't make him me...whatever he does is whatever he does. He rarely gets on as he's not really into it and your damn straight I asked him to open a private gym, but guess what I only use a couple of the coaches there. Andrew Rock has 7 of the 12 and Juan has 1 of the other coaches, so how much am I really benefiting from this private gym that I supposedly own? I've never faced a single fighter of Jerry Riggs with my own so haven't done that either. Not to mention Andrew Rock is the one that financed this gym by putting something like $800 or $1mill towards it for training whatever it was, am I Andrew Rock???Nope he's been here longer than I have.

I've done nothing but try to do right by all the managers who I've crossed paths with...I take care of my org fighters, I work with other managers to try to come up with new and exciting ways to offer fights and tourneys...I've never gotten on here and slammed another manager or bitched one out or acted like a childish asshole. I'm trying to run a successful fight org that offers a great chance for all with fair fights and good pay. I don't really appreciate having PSE run through the mud because someone "Thinks they know". That's it from me on this. I'll continue to take care of the fighters I sign and make things fun and exciting.

Don't worry about what people think. Play the game, enjoy it and just walk past all the toxicity. People will complain about everything about the game, sometimes it feels like the fact that it's a fighting game, people just want to fight everywhere, especially on the forums.

Keep up the good work with your org, I know you had to scratch the KT tourney (which I feel bad about, because me opening the KT org didn't help at all), but I'm looking forward your next project with PSE. I can even help out if you want.

• Upvote 5

Like Listerman said my man people will talk no matter what keep doing whatcha you doing ya gotta fly above the negativity http://www.pngonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Bald-Eagle-Small-PNG.png

• Upvote 4

I barely have time to manage one account. It's nerve wracking enough sometimes trying to scout my opponents, handle my obligations and keep track of my stable.

Same. When I first started here (2010) I spent two years campaigning loudly to stop laundry. Nothing happened and eventually I just started doing it myself. Ever since, I've been able to fund an elite private gym and I've rarely bought VIP. I have switched to org management and worked hard at times, when I've needed cash, but on the whole the game is easy to finance. Can't understand why anyone would need to multi.

Same. When I first started here (2010) I spent two years campaigning loudly to stop laundry. Nothing happened and eventually I just started doing it myself. Ever since, I've been able to fund an elite private gym and I've rarely bought VIP. I have switched to org management and worked hard at times, when I've needed cash, but on the whole the game is easy to finance. Can't understand why anyone would need to multi.

Just curious, but what would be the argument against laundry? How else would you get the fighters cash?

• Downvote 1

Just curious, but what would be the argument against laundry? How else would you get the fighters cash?

Because you might as well get rid of the manager cut and give all the cash to the manager anyway. It completely undermines the economical balancing of the game, rendering it useless.

----

So I am negative now, because the status quo of the rules only existing on paper bugs me? You guys may go back to the start of this thread. There was a case of blatantly taking advantage of multi accounting not being tackled at all. Fuck all was done about it! Then a string of other multis, many of which having clear business ties to "each other", was documented. Nothing was done about that either! What an impression does that leave on any new player? And how is that for negativity?

Does the fucking Tycoon Alliance have to make it up to division one, until the last one here realizes that the water is getting shallow?

And since nothing is done from the top, I do what I can do, however limited it is. If some people choose to perceive me now as the "negative" guy, then so be it ..... Just like some guys moving on with one less manager out there, who is willing to do business with them, will just have to deal with that, I am afraid.

@ XxxtremeT13

Just to be perfectly clear: This is not a matter of sympathy or lack thereof. It's a matter of principle. Because that is what rules are actually meant to enforce. And if that isn't happening, I make it happen. And be it just for me.

The "potentially (!) fishy match making" was simply a statement in response to the fact, that there are three known multis fighting in your org (including you). One guy has four accounts. Many of these guys were/are fighting in your org. Twice against “each other”.

These are the according accounts (one of which, of course, is yours).

These need to be viewed grouped together.

Last Logins

RayHunter (124870) Basic Last Login:1

Gilletman (124919) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins

Bshs05 (89292) Basic Last Login:1

Bobomac (89857) VIP Last Login:1

Mizzou39 (99693) VIP Last Login:1

KillaMizzou (112069) Basic Last Login:1

Last Logins

XxxtremeT13 (124340) VIP Last Login:0

PatriotWay (124831) VIP Last Login:1

PSE 4 opening match. Manager The Huntsman vs Gilette ….. one ip, two accounts …. fighting each other. The same two managers fought “each other” again at PSE 9 (third match). And these are just the instances, that we learned about due to PBR and Duphus going to shop on a few multis.

It is kinda weird that the first two accounts have fought only in his org lol. Anyway, there is not much to say when there is clear evidence provided by a mod. You can work hard to manage a good org but you can try to play by the rules as well. Not like there is any point in doing so, since the lack of care by Mike is being abused left and right.

P.S.: Also, installing some VPN browser extension ain't that hard at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Drewdollas (121359) Basic Last Login:3
Pdiddyparker85 (121370) VIP Last Login:3

Last Logins
Registrations
Fedorgoat (121491) Basic Last Login:3

Last Logins
Fkamma (102523) Basic Last Login:3
Pdiddyparker (102531) Basic Last Login:3
bellator (102543) Basic Last Login:3
catchiscan420 (102659) Basic Last Login:3