MMA Tycoon Android App - Testing

MMATycoon

It's not finished but there's enough done on the app now for you guys to download it and have a look around.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.MMAtycoon

If you can report stuff that's not working right, or pages that are missing, that'd be a big help.

Stuff I know already;

- We haven't added fighter profile sliders yet.

- Fight commentary and scout page widths aren't working properly in terms of width, at least on my phone... I'd like to hear if they look OK on newer phones though.

- Buzz looks a complete mess in the app (again annoying cos it works in a normal mobile browser).

Thanks! :)

• Upvote 5

You can use it too as a general website.

The issue in general is that I really want as many android users to download the app as possible rather than just use the direct link in a standard browser, which is why I'm hesitant to give out the link just yet. I'll PM it to you two though.

Tried to download from the link and it says it cannot be found.

I've always found google play a bit buggy if you try and send it to your phone from your laptop/desktop, whilst in beta. Is that what you were doing? I know it's a pain in the arse but if you type in the URL (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MMAtycoon) on your phone, it should work OK and let you download it... You'll need to visit the link above first and click "I want to be a tester" first, or whatever it says.

It looks good. I dont have any problems with the fight commentary or the scout page it looks good.

What phone do you have? Would be cool if you have time to take a screenshot, thanks :) On mine (Galaxy S3), the header doesnt fill the screen and the text is only half the width of the screen.

Does buzz look OK in the app too?

because i dont like leaving shit open for someone to get my phone and fuck wit it..not that I need your approval dick

That comment at the end of my post was a joke, I've got ways to look up if someone has a multi account or not.

If you don't like leaving stuff open on your phone, why don't you have a lock for your phone instead? Perhaps you're just angry cause you think I might know about your secret multi account(s) :shades:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2