(NACF) The Future of KT. / Creation tournament. (170lbs)

Hornsyld

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1419523298banner.jpg

This is a creations tournament to build up the future of KT. I really hope people will support this Tournament "The Future of KT"

and the winner will be the new NACF welterweight champion 2015!

Create a 18 years old
KT fighter when i post the start date to create for the 170lbs!

CREATIONS date coming soon. As soon we have enough peolpe the date will be released.

Weight Classes: welterweight (170lbs)

Concept:
If we hits 16 fighters the tourney will be :
Maybe there will be a elimination round first if you want?
Stage 1: 4 groups of 4 fighters = the two best advanced to next stage
Stage 2: Quarterfinale
Stage 3 :Semifinale
Stage 4: Finales

If we hits 18 fighters the tourney will be :
Stage 1: 6 groups of 3 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage. (if you have a shitty fighter its only two fight here)

Stage 2: 3 groups of 4 fighters = the two best advance to the next stage wich is semi-groups.

Stage 3: 2 groups of 3 fighters = number one and two in each group advance to the finale / 3rd place fight

Stage 4: fight for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place!

KO/TKO = 4 points
Dec = 2 points
Draw = 1 points

Rules about points:
If a fighter retire before the group fights is over his opponent will get 2 points like in a decision wins.

Prizes:

Winner = 500.000 dollars
Second = 100.000 dollars
Third = 50.000 dollars

Fourth = 30,000 dollar / SPONSORED by Timmy !!

Fastest Knockout = 30.000 dollars
Beast price(most finishes) = 30.000 dollars
The most dangerous man price (Finishes in first round in all fight!) = 200.000 dollars

Im looking for some sponsor who can bring in some prizes. I promise there will be many prizes.

Special prizes from Sponsors, and again thanks:

Performance of the tournament = 200.000 dollar (100.000 each) /SPONSORED by Matt Donovan / Instinct

Fourth = 30,000 dollar / SPONSORED by Timmy !!
Headkick machine. Most win on highkick = 50,000 dollars Adam Leigh and his company Sun-Tzu

Rules:
18 years or below creations.

You need to sign a 7 fights contract 5/3/3 in the 170lbs

Sign you up here on the page or in the game!
If you are far away i can help you out with a jet to a good price. http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1419523298logo.jpg
Best regard Simon

We are happy to announce that Matt Donovan and his company Instinct are the first sponsors in this tournament: Future of KT:Instinct will send out a 100k sponsorship to the fighters with the performance of the tournament. 100.000 dollar to each of the 2 fighters.

Thanks!

Very coo, Matt!

Thinks when we hits 16 fighters we made a creations date!

I'm glad you said that. I'm not saying a 30+ fighter tourny is impossible, but it wouldn't be easy. These things tend to get the interested people quite quickly and then it gets harder and harder to find more. Plus, if it takes too long people already registered pick up FAs or enter other tournys and drop out.

Can't wait for it to start and see how the leagues work. I like that format. I presume you will have four leagues of four who fight a round robin and the top two in each league go through to a final eight knockout stage?

Yeah exactly.

The two Best in each group go to the quarterfinale.

The winner in each group Will face the guy who was second in one of the other group.

I havent seen this kind of Tourney in the game. I Think its great because you Can lose one fight and still win the hole thing.

If we have a situation were three fighters has the same poinst, it Will be the fight between Them wich count first.

Or Else i Will count most KOs or fastest KO