Potential Mentor List

If you are not very responsive to messages, you should take your name off of the potential mentor list. Also, players who do not log on very often should not be on the list. This game has a lot going on, and it can be overwhelming to work your way through it all, especially in the first couple of days. I had to send several requests, wait to get no response, and try again, until finally I made my own forum post. I probably would have quit if I hadn't gotten help when I did. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 2

That's a good point Don. There are probably people on the mentor page who are not as active as they used to be but still shown there. Sounds like a good idea not display mentors there unless they have been logged in the last week or so.

Three days. If they don't log in at least once every three days then they should not be mentoring someone

• Upvote 2

That's a good point Don. There are probably people on the mentor page who are not as active as they used to be but still shown there. Sounds like a good idea not display mentors there unless they have been logged in the last week or so.

I think if the mentor has not logged in the past 3 days he should not be visible, 1 week is WAY too long.

• Upvote 2

I realize now that the game is at a slow pace, but it wasn't exactly what I expected at first. Don't get me wrong, it's really cool. But the first few days getting started were the most frustrating. I got lucky and found a mentor who showed me the basics in a nutshell while I read through the mountains of information pages and old forum discussions covering game mechanics and strategy. If everyone had a mentor like mine when they started, the game would have a much higher retention rate. Because there is no way the number of players listed is accurate or there would be tens of thousands of active fighters, which I don't see.