How did you find the site?

MMATycoon

That's kind of disappointing on my part.

I'd love to see my fighters get into action more often. I mean, I'd love to see them get their asses kicked day in and day out, but the wait just gets too long sometimes.

I see where you're coming from though.

But, a fight or two more in the future wouldn't hurt bad. Then again, that's just how I feel.

I would have always let him post in this thread about it and said he could post it in his sig, his avatar, his in game quote etc. I just don't want everyone and their dog to start creating new threads about their own site, that's all.

Anyway, all finished now I hope. Moving on to better things tomorrow!

I would have always let him post in this thread about it and said he could post it in his sig, his avatar, his in game quote etc. I just don't want everyone and their dog to start creating new threads about their own site, that's all.

Anyway, all finished now I hope. Moving on to better things tomorrow!

That's right MMATycoon man, focus thos efforts on training and minimizing server burden and get those things taken care of so we can take this game public so we can fill up our gyms before we all go broke.

Friend of mine told me about it.

BTW, there's a fan club for you guys on Facebook. Don't know if that falls under the "no advertising on major websites" missive.

Thanks for bringing things back towards sanity :)

Erm, basically this is the pace it's gunna be set at so not really I'm afraid. I've come to this from a number of sim games that operate at a similar pace to this, e.g. soccer games that have 1-2 games per week. Same for a cricket one and another war type sim that was also slow paced. It's just what I prefer personally.

I'll be adding lots more stuff to keep you busy in the future but nothing really to speed up the pace of the fights.

I think the pacing is good Tycoon. You've tried to make this as real as possible (moving expenses, morale hits, etc) and I appreciate the effort. This game is cool because I get to take the longview and really work on making my stable of fighters contenders as well as improving my business. With 10 fighters allowed in VIP I get to fight often enough. Plus, if I just wanted to "fight my guy" all the time I'd go out and buy a video game.

All that to say, well done on a truly unique game.

I was actively searching for an MMA MMO after the idea came to my head, and I was wondering how to handle the fights.

You did a better job than I ever could have, from the looks of things.

I've got a weird one:

I heard about this Jewish martial arts thing in town called Jew Jitsu, and I was curious. So I googled it. Turns out, it's one of the nicknames of a fighter on this site, or something, and it looked kinda interesting, so I checked it out.

Here I am. Seems really awesome so far

I've got a weird one:

I heard about this Jewish martial arts thing in town called Jew Jitsu, and I was curious. So I googled it. Turns out, it's one of the nicknames of a fighter on this site, or something, and it looked kinda interesting, so I checked it out.

Here I am. Seems really awesome so far

winner