Royal Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

Heavyweight champion, Tel ATM Britton, will be defending his title and going for his 7th ko win. show your support for the big fella over at the royal betting parlour later in the week. Its sure to be a showcase fight!

Ben Knope: Prepare for a brutal humiliation kid. I'm going to beat my money out of your ass, you ain't called ATM for nothing.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Tall Man re enters the cage at the end of the month To reclaim the heavyweight title. The massive reach advantage for Tel Britton combined with 19lb weight will surely test the jaw of Del Rosario. This one looks certain to end on the mat. If you love the sight,smell and feel of blood, get by the cage for this title fight!

• 2 weeks later...

Drake Kartella: Oh Thane, Thane, Thane. Why has it come to this? We meet a third time. It will be a good fight. We have both evolved into new fighters since the last time we met... In fact, the last time we met, The ref had to drag me off of your unconcious carcus because I hit you four straight times and dropped you like a sack of potatoes. This time will be no different. REST. IN. PEACE.

Jay Stevenson: Relive the Kartella VS Thane 2 fight here: http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=691300

Kartella vs Thane 3 will be no different. My client is a monster, and monsters destroy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope I speak for everyone by saying: the org has gone downhill. It's not petros fault. He is a great org owner is just is nobody in these divisions and so many inactive people everyone got released. We all love you petro but this org is done for. This org has had some great times... Drake Kartella will no longer fight in this org... He wishes everyone well and God Bless you all and Petro