League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

I feel there is going to be a Conor McNuggett style ending for this guy above me. He talks all this shit leading up to getting the #1 spot as manager(Unlike Conor though he has cherry picked his way therelike a bitch), then his true ego comes out and he is everywhere talking shit on every subject he has to put his take on it. Even though nobody wants to here his take, frankly we would all like to wipe are arse with your take Camara.

Now it is time for your fall from grace and hopefully you find a way to get grounded like your low-key boyfriend Humors and drift away to the completely dead Chat rooms. And maybe just maybe these forums can get back in track without you. If not screw it, i will drift away cause you simply make this game complete shit for me.

• Upvote 1

I feel there is going to be a Conor McNuggett style ending for this guy above me. He talks all this shit leading up to getting the #1 spot as manager(Unlike Conor though he has cherry picked his way therelike a bitch), then his true ego comes out and he is everywhere talking shit on every subject he has to put his take on it. Even though nobody wants to here his take, frankly we would all like to wipe are arse with your take Camara.

Now it is time for your fall from grace and hopefully you find a way to get grounded like your low-key boyfriend Humors and drift away to the completely dead Chat rooms. And maybe just maybe these forums can get back in track without you. If not screw it, i will drift away cause you simply make this game complete shit for me.

Don't let this chode bother you. Ignore him to the best of your ability like most of us do and you'll be fine. He's the type of person to talk big and beat on his chest on the interwebz, while being everyones bitch in real life. My man probably still pees the bed and has his mommy does his laundry.

• Upvote 2

Don't let this chode bother you. Ignore him to the best of your ability like most of us do and you'll be fine. He's the type of person to talk big and beat on his chest on the interwebz, while being everyones bitch in real life. My man probably still pees the bed and has his mommy do his laundry.

I enjoy repartee a lot but he's just lacking any sort of wit or intelligence, I almost feel bad making a meme about him.

I wish there was a soft padded playzone portion of the game we could just restrict and let Camara play by himself, like what the special kids get at school y'know, so they don't miss out but they also don't wipe snot on the normal kids either?

#PlayzoneForCamara

• Upvote 3

I am gonna try my best gents, i will try my best. but the coffee is so strong this mornin i tend to spew stuff. think i will go smoke some supplies and get a review together for events today. Thanks for the cool down lol.

all honesty i am a lot better with trolls then in the past.

I'm a troll. Camara is a turd that manages to use a keyboard poorly.

• Upvote 1

I am gonna try my best gents, i will try my best. but the coffee is so strong this mornin i tend to spew stuff. think i will go smoke some supplies and get a review together for events today. Thanks for the cool down lol.

all honesty i am a lot better with trolls then in the past.

Fuck you bros, you signed 350+ fighters and created yourself a full time job and now you are looking for an easy way out.

I make your gaming experience bad? You make your gaming experience bad. I told you many times what to not do and you still went all in like a noob. This isn’t the first nor the last time some noob gets greedy so take it like a man.

You made your bed now it’s time to lie on it.

Fuck you bros, you signed 350+ fighters and created yourself a full time job and now you are looking for an easy way out.

I make your gaming experience bad? You make your gaming experience bad. I told you many times what to not do and you still went all in like a noob. This isn’t the first nor the last time some noob gets greedy so take it like a man.

You made your bed now it’s time to lie on it.

Are you done? greedy lol you make zero since as always.

Breaking News... violent protest erupt in the streets of Beirut when local rebel leader and heroic MMA fighter Mohammed Kahn was snubbed of a Knockout of the Night award following his epic Championship performance against Ralph Maguire of the finale of the League of Madness.

The finale between Team Alex fighter Maguire and Team Convicted fighter Kahn started off as a close contest until Kahn found his timing and rhythm in the 3rd round and ultimately won the war of attrition scoring a brutal uppercut knockout.

Kahn was the #1 prospect entering the house and easily dismantled every opponent in his path. He started trending after he called both coaches hot garbage. His egotistic charisma and brash personality made him the star of the show.

• Upvote 4

Breaking News... violent protest erupt in the streets of Beirut when local rebel leader and heroic MMA fighter Mohammed Kahn was snubbed of a Knockout of the Night award following his epic Championship performance against Ralph Maguire of the finale of the League of Madness.

The finale between Team Alex fighter Maguire and Team Convicted fighter Kahn started off as a close contest until Kahn found his timing and rhythm in the 3rd round and ultimately won the war of attrition scoring a brutal uppercut knockout.

Kahn was the #1 prospect entering the house and easily dismantled every opponent in his path. He started trending after he called both coaches hot garbage. His egotistic charisma and brash personality made him the star of the show.

Was a good win for you. I'm proud of Joe, he had a great tournament.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1