Learning Speed

handgrenaide

i have tested 5 of my prospects, 2 of which I had ticked the fast learner hidden. they have 4.7 and 5.5 learning speeds. another has 5.1 and the other two had 2.4. these were my 16 yr olds (next time must tick fast learner for 16 yr olds!) and they seem to learn about as fast as a 25 yr old novice.

my 18 yr olds all pop about the same. i've heard elsewhere that under 5 is slow, 5-7 average, over 7 fast. is that really the correct data for nowadays?

that means his learning speed is 5.4. (7.35-1.95)

no, people use the value they jump too, so in his case he is a 7.35 learner. It is not that amount gained from 1.95!

Someone else made the same mistake and cut many 4.5 and 5.5ish learners cause they thought that was the way it was figured. I can assure you the numbers people use are the number you jump too, with 7.5 being the highest.

• Upvote 1

no, people use the value they jump too, so in his case he is a 7.35 learner. It is not that amount gained from 1.95!

Someone else made the same mistake and cut many 4.5 and 5.5ish learners cause they thought that was the way it was figured. I can assure you the numbers people use are the number you jump too, with 7.5 being the highest.

right, i really didn't realise that. if that's the case i am much happier with my boys! thanks.

Witch hiddens are the best? I mean hiddens that are really hidden not that you choose. I know that tends to cut sucks...

All hiddens are hidden. You don't choose them, you pick which three gets a 30 point boost upon creation.