new org: WarZone 220k ID restricted

Beck

WarZone, the latest Mixed Martial Arts orginisation set in Amsterdam! The first org with a 220k ID restriction. The 220k ID will be hit very soon, and we’re are here to sign your fighters for a fair deal. All fighters will get a 5000/2500/2500, 4 fight deal. The money will only increase, especially if you keep on winning! The divisions will be 145 to 265.

Now why sign with WarZone? Well, if you want fair, active and professional owners, who run an org with the latest ID restriction, WarZone is the place to be.

Tony Martin and myself (John Hetfield) will be co-owners of the orginisation and will be legit 50/50 owners.

While Tony Martin is newer to the game then me, I can vouch for him being a great and respectful person. He has been my mentee for a while now and I feel comfortable starting an org with him as a co-owner. He’s just a great guy and I am sure all that sign with us will find that out as well.

I myself, have had a lot of experience in the org world. I used to run Untouchable Fight League (165K ID restricted) in Amsterdam. I sold the org earlier this year, and it’s sad to see what came of it with such an experienced alliance backing it up.. Still, with the shows they have done, they never came close to the records the UFL has done and I am proud of that, considering the ID restriction was even lowered as well. I had a great bunch of managers signed to the UFL back then, and I hope that I will see a majority of those come to WarZone with their new group of warriors.

If you are interested to sign once the limit hits, please send a message to either Tony Martin or John Hetfield.

Questions can also be PM'd or left in this thread :)

• Upvote 1