Next island season start?

Bravo

Who will be opening orgs this season?

I would love to, unfortunately I don't have the time to run one by myself..

If there's any dedicated players that won't go afk during the season, I'm happy to host an organisation if someone is happy to help me. I've ran multiple successful orgs so I have the experience and knowledge of it all.

• Upvote 1

is island a good place to start for a newbie ( returning player) after 2 years :P:P ... i love the island was apart of the very first one

i was a newbie last island season and ended the season ranked 1 in my weightclass though i lost round 2 of island ending tournament and it was 135lbs weightclass so the least amount of people but i found it a lot easier than normal season, most people had just as little clue what to do than i did granted results will vary depending who ends up in your wc. ill be very excited to see how i do this time as i went 11-2 counting my tournament loss and he wasnt even as good as he could have been if i knew what i was doing.

I would love to, unfortunately I don't have the time to run one by myself..

If there's any dedicated players that won't go afk during the season, I'm happy to host an organisation if someone is happy to help me. I've ran multiple successful orgs so I have the experience and knowledge of it all.

If we work together I'm not against helping an island org. I love working with orgs

Hi, I'm fairly new around here, can someone take some time to explain the island to me?

Thanks!

To put it simple: it is like starting a brand new game. The fighters on the island as well as the businesses there have to earn their own money since you can't deposit/transfer money to anything/anyone in the island

To put it simple: it is like starting a brand new game. The fighters on the island as well as the businesses there have to earn their own money since you can't deposit/transfer money to anything/anyone in the island

How long is the island season last? How many fighters can you make?

How long is the island season last? How many fighters can you make?

Island usually lasts about 6 months,You get 1 temporary fighter slot for island fighters only which you can use if your roster is full,If not full you can make as many as you please.The good thing about the island is that if your fighter rolls bad hiddens you do not have to wait 30 days(15 if VIP) to sack them,You can sack and make as many as you like until the end of the island season.

• Upvote 1

I truly hope not. The way it’s set up encourages collaboration and synergy. If we put training wheels on everything it stops being difficult.

I don't care too much about that to be honest. I'm more bothered about having a good org to fight in, a half decent gym with skills coaches and somewhere to buy supplements and clothing.

Will you be running an org again?

I don't care too much about that to be honest. I'm more bothered about having a good org to fight in, a half decent gym with skills coaches and somewhere to buy supplements and clothing.

No, I have a private gym that requires my full attention. I didn’t think the island would comeback so fast after 3 months.

this brings me to my question, i know island fighters cant get any outside money help but i can build a gym there with my money correct? i wouldnt mind getting rid of the gym i bought that was crappy and building a much better one for the island fighters. i would lose some money to build and have decent weekly prices untill fighters build up money to spend on the gym to keep it running without a major loss but as a number 1 seed in 135lbs island ending tournament i wouldnt mind helping out as i try my luck this season in a much bigger weightclass.

this brings me to my question, i know island fighters cant get any outside money help but i can build a gym there with my money correct? i wouldnt mind getting rid of the gym i bought that was crappy and building a much better one for the island fighters. i would lose some money to build and have decent weekly prices untill fighters build up money to spend on the gym to keep it running without a major loss but as a number 1 seed in 135lbs island ending tournament i wouldnt mind helping out as i try my luck this season in a much bigger weightclass.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you can only use loan funds. I wasn't the original owner of ferocious beasts when I held it last season so I can't give a 100% answer