So I met Mickey Gall on Saturday

JHL

Damn dude if mickey Gall was next to me i would have waited till his back was turned , picked up a steel chair and hit him with it a few times .Saying revenge for CM Punk Bitch .O wrestling fake bitch is this fake bitch yeah not so tough when someone attack you by surprise with a weapon.

lol

• Upvote 1

Damn dude if mickey Gall was next to me i would have waited till his back was turned , picked up a steel chair and hit him with it a few times .Saying revenge for CM Punk Bitch .O wrestling fake bitch is this fake bitch yeah not so tough when someone attack you by surprise with a weapon.

+1, funny stuff haha

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The way I see it Gall gave him the biggest chance he could by schooling him in the one place he should have been strongest if entertainment wrestling was more than just body building and fight choreographing. If Gall stood with him for longer than 2 minutes, we may have never seen CM Punk back in the WWE from the brain trauma he would have sustained.

He got the easy way out, absorbing about 20 strikes into his skull before being submitted.