Throwing a Wrench in the UFC's Plans

Mcgregor beat jose aldo for the featherweight belt, then beat alvarez for the lightweight belt, both flawless. DJ's last defense was who again? thats right. and his next challenger is ray borg? really? weak division with a weak champ. i will glady be proven wrong if he takes the TJ fight.

Who was McGregor's last title defense against?

your a McGregor hater, but i do agree this boxing BS is making me dislike him more and more.

I used to like McGregor that was before he started winning titles and not defending them.

well he knocked out rockhold to win the belt. that puts him in a better position than DJ.

Saying DJ is a weak champion is ridiculously ignorant and it brings into question any statement you make on MMA in future

Tied record for most title defenses. Latest victory in UFC history. Only fighter to have 10+ takedowns in 3 different fights. Won bonuses in all possible ways (Fight, KO, Submission, Performance) - Only the second fighter to do so ever.

Bisping has beaten Henderson and Rockhold in his title run. One win due to his opponent's over arrogance, and the other he barely got across the line. And I say that as a Bisping fan.

• Upvote 2

Good job ignoring every argument

lol, this is not an "argument" for me. i really couldnt care less about people trying to convince me of anything over the internet.

Saying DJ is a weak champion is ridiculously ignorant and it brings into question any statement you make on MMA in future

Tied record for most title defenses. Latest victory in UFC history. Only fighter to have 10+ takedowns in 3 different fights. Won bonuses in all possible ways (Fight, KO, Submission, Performance) - Only the second fighter to do so ever.

Bisping has beaten Henderson and Rockhold in his title run. One win due to his opponent's over arrogance, and the other he barely got across the line. And I say that as a Bisping fan.

all the things you have stated are null and void if you go back to my initial statement. his competition is weak, therefore his accomplishments dont mean much. i could get 30+ takedowns on someone who has never done a grappling class, and im sure i could beat them in anyway i wanted. doesnt mean anything.

Who was McGregor's last title defense against?

I used to like McGregor that was before he started winning titles and not defending them.

yeah him not defending the belts is annoying. but still a stronger champ than DJ. 2 titles in 2 different weight classes is still a better than DJ's accomplishments in that weak, shallow division

yeah him not defending the belts is annoying. but still a stronger champ than DJ. 2 titles in 2 different weight classes is still a better than DJ's accomplishments in that weak, shallow division

DJ is going to have two too, as soon as he gets done with Flyweight, he's going up and destroy Banamweight.

lol, this is not an "argument" for me. i really couldnt care less about people trying to convince me of anything over the internet.

all the things you have stated are null and void if you go back to my initial statement. his competition is weak, therefore his accomplishments dont mean much. i could get 30+ takedowns on someone who has never done a grappling class, and im sure i could beat them in anyway i wanted. doesnt mean anything.

Your statement on weak competition was already null and void, so my statement still stands. Ian McCall, Joseph Benavidez, John Dodson, Kyoji Horiguchi, Henry Cejudo and Wilson Reis? They are all great fighters who simply couldn't beat DJ because of how fucking good DJ is.

First line of your post shows your ignorance. Feel free to have your opinion, just don't spout it like it's gospel or something.

• Upvote 1

DJ is going to have two too, as soon as he gets done with Flyweight, he's going up and destroy Banamweight.

i hope so. that would be fun.

Your statement on weak competition was already null and void, so my statement still stands. Ian McCall, Joseph Benavidez, John Dodson, Kyoji Horiguchi, Henry Cejudo and Wilson Reis? They are all great fighters who simply couldn't beat DJ because of how fucking good DJ is.

First line of your post shows your ignorance. Feel free to have your opinion, just don't spout it like it's gospel or something.

hmmm......how was i "spouting it like its gospel"? please point out to me what i said that warrants you to say that. im guessing you give that line to everyone you disagree with on something. because it literally makes no sense.

i hope so. that would be fun.

hmmm......how was i "spouting it like its gospel"? please point out to me what i said that warrants you to say that. im guessing you give that line to everyone you disagree with on something. because it literally makes no sense.

quit trolling my thread

You have no idea what you're talking about. DJ aint fighting in womens MMA.

Honestly your dismissal of DJ's opponents is reflecting your knowledge of fighting, MMA, technique, and logic. You're clearly clueless man and not very knowledgeable of the sport. Evidence that there's a shit ton of people who never taken grappling class that would steamroll you like DJ steamrolled his division.